GUILTY OK - Angela Biggers, 48, Oklahoma City, 6 December 2010

Jenea, Welcome. I am sorry that it is under the circumstances.

We all are praying for your mom, her family and friends and will continue to do so.

koco news is breaking on TV right now saying police rec'd a tip that a body found at a house in Norman, Oklahoma. They are showing scenes of police digging up a backyard. They say family has been notified on on the way to Norman now.
www.koco.com

1100 Fountain Gate Court per kfor.com

We got a call from the media yesterday around three thirty saying the police were at a house in norman, they say they recieved a tip saying there was a body buried there. We want to find our mom, but I so hope this isn't her. I want her to come home walking and griping at us for moving her stuff. I'm so frustrated by this man. My cousin Lindy said it best. God will handle you in ways we can not. If this man hurt my mom he does not deserve the death penalty, he has no right to sit there and go to sleep, after the pain and suffering he has caused my mom or my family. He should have to sit and stare at her picture every day for the rest of his life. I will find out his address and send one off every day. I miss you so much mom. Your grandson is getting so big. We all think about you every minute of every day. Janet misses you so much.

Jenea, prayers to your family and your moms' friends. There are no other words that I have right now....

God bless.

~Summer

So sorry for this tragic loss. We live right around the corner from where this happened and we are all in shock. This is a very upscale area with mostly larger homes and crime just isn't heard of here. I will say that my husband is attorney here and the community doesn't take lightly to criminals so justice will be served. I know that won't bring her back or make this any easier. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Sherry

Thank you for the local insight Glamourcat and welcome to Web Sleuths!

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13927816

Posted: Jan 28, 2011 1:37 PM EST
Updated: Jan 28, 2011 6:14 PM EST

<snipped>
According to News 9's sources, Banks told an investigator that he and Biggers were arguing in her car on Interstate 240. Banks said he strangled Biggers with a telephone cord then buried her body in the backyard of 1100 Fountain Gate Court in Norman.

Thanks for the responses. The local paper indicated that the victim once resided at the house and there was a neighbor that was quoted saying her boyfriend was frequently there. However, the home has been vacant for quite some time.

Thanks for the responses. The local paper indicated that the victim once resided at the house and there was a neighbor that was quoted saying her boyfriend was frequently there. However, the home has been vacant for quite some time.

According to the article, it says that "
A neighbor said the woman who used to live there had a boyfriend who had been in prison and he frequently was at the residence. Banks has a prison record.
The neighbor said he didn’t know if the two men were friends. He said the house had been vacant for six to eight months."

The woman was not the victim ANGELA BIGGERS!

The woman that lived there was named Chastity Brewster (sp)

http://newsok.com/remains-found-in-norman/article/3536498

i just wanted to clarify...

Thank you for clarifying. I read the article this morning rather quickly this morning and misunderstood the connection. That actually makes more sense as to why they haven't searched this propery prior to now.

http://normantranscript.com/local/x753358790/Woman-s-remains-in-state-custody

February 1, 2011
By Meghan McCormick
The Norman Transcript
Tue Feb 01, 2011, 12:54 AM CST

NORMAN — A woman’s remains unearthed from a shallow grave Friday in Norman are being kept at the State Medical Examiner’s Office awaiting identification.

<snipped>
State Medical Examiner’s Office spokesperson Cherokee Ballard said investigators are waiting on dental records to begin the identification process. The Medical Examiner’s Office will be closed Tuesday due to the impending winter storm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back