GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

Assistant District Attorney Erika Gillock told jurors that Thomas came up with the idea to rob Hill. Gillock said she needed the money to prevent her and Reggie Raymond from being evicted from their apartment.

When the victim arrived at the apartment, Reggie Raymond wasn't there. The victim didn't know that Reggie Raymond had been arrested on armed robbery complaints, according to prosecutors.

When Hill grew tired of waiting for Reggie Raymond to arrive at the apartment, she attempted to leave, prompting Chadd Raymond to put her in a choke hold, Gillock told the jury of seven women and five men.

“What they didn't count on was Anne fighting furiously,” Gillock said.

Gillock told jurors that Chadd Raymond forced the victim to the ground. Thomas then stomped on Hill's arms and legs before the victim went limp, Gillock said.

Out of fear of being identified by Hill when she woke up, Chadd Raymond told Thomas to "finish her off," Gillock told the jury.

Prosecutors allege Thomas put the victim in another choke hold until the victim quit breathing.

Prosecutors allege they then disposed of Hill's body. They allegedly dragged the victim down the stairs and put her in her car.

Before dumping the body, Thomas allegedly told Chadd Raymond to "disfigure" the victim's face, according to prosecutors. Gillock said he beat the victim's face with a wrench.

http://newsok.com/article/5527169

In February 2015, Chadd Raymond pleaded guilty to killing Hill and was sentenced as part of a plea deal to 35 years in prison. Prosecutors then charged Thomas again, only this time with first-degree murder, alleging she killed Hill with Chadd Raymond.

Thomas's attorney, Michael Trevino, contends the only person guilty of killing Hill is already being punished.

“Chloe Thomas did not plan or participate but did help dispose of Anne Hill,” Trevino told the jury during his opening statement. “Chadd Raymond killed this girl.”

Trevino said Thomas told Chadd Raymond to stop when he choked the victim. The defense attorney contended Chadd Raymond is trying to displace the blame for the murder on Thomas because she "ratted them both out" to police.

Admitted Killer Testifies Against Ex In Anne Hill Murder Trial
I thought you might be interested in this story: Admitted Killer Testifies Against Ex In Anne Hill Murder Trial, http://www.news9.com/story/33738459/admitted-killer-testifies-against-ex-in-anne-hill-murder-trial

"When they found a spot to dispose of the body, Raymond testified Thomas initially suggested dismembering the body but he said, “I can’t do that. I have a weak stomach.”

Raymond did say he bashed Hill’s face with a wrench to make her unrecognizable, first covering it with a bag because, “I was afraid I’d see blood. Her messed up face.”

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Jury Finds Chloe Thomas Guilty Of Second Degree Murder In Death Of Anne Hill, http://www.news9.com/story/33749226...of-second-degree-murder-in-death-of-anne-hill

Guilty of 2nd degree.

"Throughout the trial Friday, and right down to the verdict Thomas read her Bible, showing no real emotion as her fate was read aloud."
Ha.

"The judge only said the recommended sentence was life, but it's unclear whether Thomas could receive parole."

What in gawd's name does a murderer have to do to be convicted of first degree murder in this state?

Such evil is beyond comprehension, may she rot in prison then rot in hell.

Chloe Thomas Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Piedmont Teen, http://www.news9.com/story/34115023...to-life-in-prison-for-murder-of-piedmont-teen

Chloe Thomas was sentenced to life in prison Thursday for the 2014 murder of teenager Anne Hill.

Thomas was convicted of second-degree murder on November 18.

IMO, I'm in the minority here I'm sure. CR is guilty as they come... he should not have gotten a plea for 35 years while CT gets life. She's the one that went to LE and turned them in right?
From what I understand CR got that 35 year plea for his testimony against CT, right? Who knows if he told the truth... he had more to lose. In one of the last few articles that I've posted here about sweet Annie, it said something about CR attacked AH in his brothers apartment (while his brother was in jail for robbery charges)CR and CT lured her there because she supposeively owed them money, then CR started to strangle her until he was "too tired" Then CT took over. Then something about him wanting to dismember AH but "he doesn't like blood" so he bashed her face in with a wrench...
That's IMO is worthy of way more than 35 years. What have we heard about CT? she helped CR finish the "job", she helped CR dispose of Annie's remains, she ran away for awhile leaving her brand new bike (wasn't she actually sent to a girls ranch or something?), when she came back she went to the police and confessed about what happened, and now because of CR's 35 yr plea deal testimony against her she gets a life sentence? What kind of world are we living in? Things like this are going to make witnesses and even "accomplices" scared to talk to LE...

Unless there's more (provable) information on CT that just hasn't been released to the public, my opinion will continue to be that CT should have gotten the same 35 year sentence at CR because of her cooperation with law enforcement to help bring closure to Annie and her family.

This case has been very close to my heart for many years. I attended UCO in Edmond, everytime I drove from the south metro to Edmond or anywhere really I was constantly looking out of my windows for signs of animal activity, stone structures that may have been man made, we'll sites, white houses and trailers. I searched on foot many times. I walked through parks near where AH's car was found, I walked through wooded areas all over the metro and then some. I live within 20-25 minutes of where she was eventually recovered. Don't get me wrong I'm satisfied that both perps are in jail- I'm just a bit shocked by the way the courts handled sentencing.

I will continue to search for all the other lost souls missing in Oklahoma. They are out there somewhere waiting to come home...
Molly and Colt, Peggy McGuire, Cynthia Garcia, Kirsten Hatfield, Tommy Eastep, M. Fagan, and many others... there are people looking for you all and we will not give up until you're home, you are not forgotten...

Sorry for the super long post.
Everything posted is MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member