GUILTY OK - Colleen Hufford, 54, decapitated, coworker injured, Moore, 24 Sept 2014

Expect a lot more "random" lone wolf attacks in the Western World. Our leaders may not want to be at war, but when the enemy is actively making war on you, there is no choice, unless we just want to sit back and let our enemies take over.

How? Should we round up all Muslims and put them into camps? I mean, how can we really stop things like this?

Before I heard the word "Islam" connected to this case, I knew, when I heard the word "beheaded" that it was somehow probably connected to ISIS' command that devout Muslims begin beheading Westerners. His job loss and probably a bit of crazy made that command seem important to this savage, I guess.

But how do we protect ourselves without becoming Nazis? Or hysterical?

I mean, I know several Muslims. Totally normal people. There are millions of Muslims who are disgusted and horrified by ISIS, who don't want to live in a Sharia state. Many live here. Millions around the world that live pretty secularly and find extremism abhorrent.

On the other hand, looking at what's happened to Holland (my mom';s country), and Germany, London, Spain (my dad's country) - it's very scary. North African and Middle Eastern peoples are the immigrants of western Europe. They go there and are welcomed there to do the jobs people in those countries won't. And usually they assimilate to a large degree (especially the females). But the very thing that causes terrorist ideology to take root - a sense of alienation, not belonging, uncertainty - that occurs more readily in immigrants or the children of immigrants to a foreign country to a large degree, typically the males. And that has led to some frightening things (the murder of Van Gogh, the beheading of soldeir Lee Rigby, stabbings of topless girls on the beach, bands of thugs roaming East London and a city in Germany as "sharia police" attempting to impose sharia law on citizens there.

Granted, there is a bigger threat in Europe due to the size of the countries and the fact that so many of their immigrants are Muslim, from poor countries. Here, we are so big and much more cautious, I think. But then this happened and Ft. Hood. And the Boston bombing.

So does all immigration of Muslims stop? Do people who have born of immigrants get shipped out? Do converts, some of whom are already alienated or mentally ill persons, get imprisoned? What are viable measures to take that do not violate the Geneva convention or our own constitution? And what is reasonable?

And pity poor Moore -- last time it made national news was 2013, when an EF5 tornado hit and killed 24.

IMO, I think we are, however , going to find out something more than a enraged ex employee. I mean converting is coming out now, beheading, kinda not common yet over here etc etc. It will be interesting to see hear about his computr

How on earth do you behead someone with a knife? That would take a while wouldn't it? This is awful.

On
alton-nolan.jpg

ourt records show that Nolen was convicted on drug-related charges and of assaulting an officer in 2011. In October 2010, Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper Betsy Randolph pulled Nolen over and attempted to arrest him on outstanding warrants. While the trooper was attempting to handcuff Nolen a struggle ensued and the trooper was assaulted. Nolen fled into nearby woods, troopers said. A manhunt involving four law enforcement agencies and two helicopters lasted 12 hours before Nolen was apprehended.

In March, Nolen was sent to the Davis Correctional Center in Holdenville where he stayed for seven months before he was transferred to the Lexington Assessment and Reception Center in Lexington, said state Corrections Department spokesman Jerry Massie. Nolen spent the final year of his sentence at the department’s Lawton and Oklahoma City community correction centers.
Massie said Nolen had no misconduct record during his time in the Oklahoma prison system. He was discharged in March 2013.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/09/alton-nolen-oklahoma-beheading-colleen-hufford-mark-vaughn/

There is also video of the manhunt at this link

Easier to read rap sheet

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...m=634241&offender_book_id=391688&imageindex=4

This page is acting up! Ugh!

He is currently on probation (5 years)

Robin Marsh KWTV-9 @robinmarsh9 Follow Vaughn foods Co-worker who witnessed murder tells #news9 Murder suspect Alton Nolen was shouting Islamic phrases. FBI investigating
11:14 AM - 26 Sep 2014

89 Retweets 13 favorites

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...oman-workplace-fight-report-article-1.1953778

In one arrest :

He was discovered to be driving with a suspended license and when the officer tried to cuff him he pushed him hard in the chest and bolted.

In 2010 he was charged with assault and battery of a police officer after being pulled over for having a fake license plate.

Guy who stopped it:

Vaughan was at work at the food company when he was alerted that a man was attacking employees. Whetsel said Vaughan, who had been with the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office since June 2010, “quickly responded.” Whetsel said Vaughan is assigned to the patrol division, is a member of the FAST team (Fast Action Support Team) and is a highly trained member of the tactical team.

Reserve Deputies must attend a basic law enforcement academy and annual training sessions, as well as work a minimum of 16 hours a month in the program, according the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s department.

http://newsok.com/man-beheads-cowor...r-assistance-in-investigation/article/5345835

article-behead-0926.jpg

Other tid bits

“They have this ISIS thing on their minds and now this guy has brought it to America,” Saad Mohammad, a spokesman for the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City,........

anscript of 911 calls, according to KFOR-TV: 911 Caller: “Shut the door, shut the door!”
Dispatcher: “Moore 911, where is your emergency?”
911 Caller: “Vaughan Foods, Moore, Oklahoma, 216 N.E. 12th St. We have..”

Kyle Phillips/AP
Dispatcher: “What’s going on there?”
911 Caller: “We have someone attacking someone in the building. I was just informed. I’m in the..”
Dispatcher: “Okay, where are they at?”
911 Caller: “Inside, are they in the office? They’re in the office, front office of the building. Yeah, we can hear a lot of screaming. We’re actually in a different office but someone just came in here yelling.”
Dispatcher: “315. Okay, do you know where they’re at in the building?”
911 Caller: “In the front of the building, there’s our main entrance.”
Dispatcher: “Okay, do you know where he is at in the plant?”
911 Caller: “We know that he’s loose. He has stabbed someone.”
Dispatcher: “Yeah, we’ve got medical en route for them.

911 Caller: “Okay.”
Dispatcher: “Is anybody with him or do you know?”
911 Caller: “Hold on, my (garbled.)
Dispatcher: “Respond on lacerations. Vaughan Foods, 216, go ahead sir, N.E. 12th.”
911 Caller: “I’m going to put you on speakerphone for one second, okay?”
Dispatcher: “Standby on a map. Page 1608, time out.”
911 Caller: “Okay, so we don’t know where the person went and he went through our front office, went through the shipping office and stabbed a woman
hrough our front office, went through the shipping office and stabbed a woman in our customer service department.” Dispatcher: “Okay, did he know her? Do you know, is that who he was arguing with? Is she an employee?”
911 Caller: “She is an employee, yeah.”

Dispatcher: “Okay, thank you.”
911 Caller: “Lock that door.”
Dispatcher: “Yeah, go ahead lock everybody in there if you can.”
911 Caller: “Yeah, we’re trying. Okay, can you hear this in the background?”
(yelling)
Dispatcher: “Is that him? He’s back?”

911 Caller: “Yeah, it sounds like he’s running around out here.”
(loud bangs)
911 Caller: “And that, that’s a gun shot.”
ispatcher: “Got a gun shot. Units responding to Vaughan Foods, be advised we do now have gunshots. Okay, do you know where he’s at now?”
911 Caller: “He’s in the hallway, outside of the center of the building.”
Dispatcher: “Maybe in the hallway in the center of the building. And how many more shots have you heard?”
911 Caller: “We’ve heard three.”
Dispatcher: “Three shots?”
911 Caller: “Now I’m hearing somebody yelling in the hallway, stay down.”
Dispatcher: “There’s another subject yelling in the hallway. Units be advised that there’s another subject yelling in the hallway. Still same amount of injuries.”
911 Caller: “Stay down, stay down.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...oman-workplace-fight-report-article-1.1953778

its present-day operations at 12 plants with over 2800 employees. In 2011, the company purchased Oklahoma-based competitor Vaughan Foods for $18.3 million,[SUP][3][/SUP] and the assets of Orval Kent for $69.2 million.[SUP][4][/SUP] As of 2014, the company had almost 4,800 employees and was operating 16 facilities, in the United States and Mexico.[SUP][1][/SUP] In July 2014, it announced plans to build a 310,000-square-foot (29,000 m[SUP]2[/SUP]) facility in Hillsboro, Oregon, but indicated that its headquarters would remain at the current site in Beaverton.[SUP][1][/SUP]

The plant where it happened today:

It employs 540 workers, mostly in its Moore, Okla., and Fort Worth,

s part of the deal, Vaughan chief executive Herbert Grimes will receive $810,000 plus interest for a loan he held, according to a regulatory document filed by Vaughan.
Reser's had originally asked Vaughan's top three executives, including Grimes, to resign after the merger, but ultimately waived that decision, the same filing shows.

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2011/09/resers_fine_foods_completes_aq.html

pic_safety1.jpg

pic_safety2.jpg

http://www.vaughanfoods.com/safety/index

BBM

Well, gosh -- guess we better blame Christians too then, while we're at it.

http://newsok.com/man-beheads-cowor...r-assistance-in-investigation/article/5345835

He converted to Islam after being raised Christian. His FB shows where hsi mind was at at the time of the killing. I don't think religion caused this. Ideology combined with a certain personality type and/or mental issues likely did. But it is 100% a fact that ISIS is commanding believers to behead westerners in the name of Islam. And some people are going to listen.

How? Should we round up all Muslims and put them into camps? I mean, how can we really stop things like this?

Before I heard the word "Islam" connected to this case, I knew, when I heard the word "beheaded" that it was somehow probably connected to ISIS' command that devout Muslims begin beheading Westerners. His job loss and probably a bit of crazy made that command seem important to this savage, I guess.

But how do we protect ourselves without becoming Nazis? Or hysterical?

I mean, I know several Muslims. Totally normal people. There are millions of Muslims who are disgusted and horrified by ISIS, who don't want to live in a Sharia state. Many live here. Millions around the world that live pretty secularly and find extremism abhorrent.

On the other hand, looking at what's happened to Holland (my mom';s country), and Germany, London, Spain (my dad's country) - it's very scary. North African and Middle Eastern peoples are the immigrants of western Europe. They go there and are welcomed there to do the jobs people in those countries won't. And usually they assimilate to a large degree (especially the females). But the very thing that causes terrorist ideology to take root - a sense of alienation, not belonging, uncertainty - that occurs more readily in immigrants or the children of immigrants to a foreign country to a large degree, typically the males. And that has led to some frightening things (the murder of Van Gogh, the beheading of soldeir Lee Rigby, stabbings of topless girls on the beach, bands of thugs roaming East London and a city in Germany as "sharia police" attempting to impose sharia law on citizens there.

Granted, there is a bigger threat in Europe due to the size of the countries and the fact that so many of their immigrants are Muslim, from poor countries. Here, we are so big and much more cautious, I think. But then this happened and Ft. Hood. And the Boston bombing.

So does all immigration of Muslims stop? Do people who have born of immigrants get shipped out? Do converts, some of whom are already alienated or mentally ill persons, get imprisoned? What are viable measures to take that do not violate the Geneva convention or our own constitution? And what is reasonable?

I think we have to be honest, Islam does not wish to co-exist with other political or religious systems, they want to convert or take over. It is impossible for a Constitutional Republic to work in tandem with Islam.

More tid bits

His high school

img_pd_181251_qfxlgo.jpg

studied business management at Langston University.

I think we have to be honest, Islam does not wish to co-exist with other political or religious systems, they want to convert or take over. It is impossible for a Constitutional Republic to work in tandem with Islam.

To be honest, as someone who is not religious, Christianity seems to be the exact same way.

I don't think the issue is religion. I think the issue is mentally unstable or derelict persons being swept up by charismatic, but twisted, leaders presenting very twisted views of good religions. It has happened before, it will happen again. The only thing that changes is the name they give God. Presenting hen pecked theology is not about religion. It's about power.

Islam is just not the problem. It's a culture problem. The religion is no more violent than Judiasm or Old Testament Christianity. I know plenty of Muslims who are totally normal, moderate people. I went to a mosque for a funeral and a couple times for other things related to college. Sermons were very similar to what we hear in church.

This is is a complex issue. We are dealing with tribal cultures that in some places has not advanced in the last 2000 years like western culture has. We are also dealing with a significant change in economic gender roles and the economy, plus destabilization and wars which leads to a social and gender identity crisis as well as a loss of a feeling of purpose, extreme loss of the ability to provide, to be men, to have jobs, to be treated as humans. That results in revolution sometimes- either the Arab spring type youth movement that focus on autonomy, the economy and rights or to a regression to extreme fundamentalism based on a romanticism of the past Islamic empire. So they try to recreate that.

Imagine prople who who feel lost and unsure who find hope in the fantasy of a world with specific roles and rules that everyone abides by, no ambiguity, no confusion. It is the same with alienated white Christian terrorists who joined the Christian Identity Movement like Timothy mcveigh. The difference is our society is more stable and evolved so we have less home-grown Christian terrorists. If things were different though...

None of that changes the fact that we are facing a clear and present danger due to ideology. We have a problem. And it is significant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back