GUILTY OK - Cori Baker, 13, Tulsa, 9 Nov 2007

Well, I did finally map it out and with google map it is hard to tell if the area has grown now or not. I thought it was a busy location from the last time I was that far east, but maybe not. (Google isn't as up to date and has a lapse of sometimes years.) It shows the area to be pasture land more than structures of homes etc.

Where the stuff was found would be 4-6 miles northeast of her school. They only give a vague area within a two mile stretch.

It would seem to me that he picked her up and raped her initially then dumped the purse/contents/his shirt on the way back to his apartment. Where was Cori at 3:30 pm when Courtney says he was at the apt. cleaning his shoes and putting the backpack in his car? She had to be either in the car or the apartment. Courtney's story is falling apart yet again.

It was a *distinctive purse, but I am not finding anything that says LE actually ever found it or the contents. A delivery driver said he saw it, but when they searched the area...it was no longer there.

11/17/2007 : They looked for Cori, as well as her black purse, *which has a pink Union High School logo, and a silver compact disc player. Police said those belongings are missing and are believed to have been discarded.

Investigators also say Bullock likely discarded a shirt that he was seen wearing the day Cori disappeared. It is a yellow polo-style shirt with blue stripes.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=071117_1_A1_hHund22873

Oh, I see what I have been doing wrong! She was picked up at the Union Alternative School on 5656 S. 129th E. Ave instead of the Union Intermediate High School on 7616 S. Garnett Rd.

If he picked her up, drove north, then turned on 51st and headed east to S. 145th East Ave...it would only be a mile and a half depending on where they saw the contents of the purse. Still going the opposite direction, but much closer to the location she was picked up.

It could still mean he tossed the stuff right after picking her up tho or very soon afterward.

The search wrapped up late Tuesday afternoon. Authorities conducted a grid search, with officers standing an arm's length apart, covering every inch of the 40-acre property.

The terrain they covered is very rough. There is a lot of underbrush and rocks. Today, officers said they found clothing, shoes, hats, gloves and more bones, both animal and human.

~snip~

Also today, the family of Cori Baker released a statement, saying "...After endless hours of prayer and searching, the Baker Family is relieved that Cori has been found. Although we knew this day would be coming for a long time, it represents a finality that we are experiencing with great grief and saddness. We need time to be quiet and allow the healing process to begin."

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0308/506384.html

No, they found it at a later date tho. Several days after she went missing IIRC. I will have to go back and see the exact date. However, I would think a purse and the things mentioned would not have laid beside a busy street for very long without being noticed.

The thing that strikes me is the location. It doesn't make sense to me to ditch her purse first, drive her through town in a busy area, then take her miles away across the river to kill her. She evidently was still alive and fighting with him at 4:23 pm after he picked her up at 2:10 pm. several miles from where the purse was eventually found. See what I mean?

I'm thinking that these items were in the black backpack that Courtney saw him take out the car after washing his shoes off, and he then went and disposed of them, hoping to put LE off track. When the items were found, the search focused on that area, rather than where Cori actually was.

I believe he took the black backpack from the apartment and went out to put it in his car according to her story. However, Cori was still alive when this incident supposedly occurred. She was seen fighting with him in the car at 4:23pm a mile and a half from the apartment.

It would have had to be in the first hour he ditched her stuff is what I am getting at. I need to read up on the findings more, but I posted what was found. I guess someone did pick the stuff up tho. Still...I find it odd.

This would mean he knew he was going to kill her when he first picked her up at school. I didn't get that initially. I really thought it was a rape gone badly.

Why couldn't he have killed her first and then afterward threw her belongings out of his vehicle after dark? It sounds like he threw his shirt too along with her things. Maybe he didn't want the shirt found incase he was questioned he could say that he never owned a yellow shirt and in a search LE wouldn't have found any yellow shirt. It must not have had blood on it or they would have connected it to Cory and her belongings right away. I think that is what he did instead of getting rid of her belongings before he killed her and in the daylight.

Since the girl's remains were found last week in Creek County, Bullock's attorney now says Tulsa County has no jurisdiction in the case.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8093125

Yes, this Attorney is grasping at straws now! Before, it was because there was no body. With a body, it is the wrong county. Why can't a defense atty EVER just let her client plead guilty and get it over with?!

Is she correct and will they have to dismiss it in Tulsa County and transfer it to Creek? I don't know since they have to have a crime scene to determine where she was killed. They found the remains, but I haven't heard it was the actual location where he killed her. They did find her blood in his vehicle and on his shoe so it would make sense there would be blood in the area of her body if it were the scene.

Why couldn't he have killed her first and then afterward threw her belongings out of his vehicle after dark? It sounds like he threw his shirt too along with her things. Maybe he didn't want the shirt found incase he was questioned he could say that he never owned a yellow shirt and in a search LE wouldn't have found any yellow shirt. It must not have had blood on it or they would have connected it to Cory and her belongings right away. I think that is what he did instead of getting rid of her belongings before he killed her and in the daylight.
I believe he was with other people after he killed her, if I am not mistaken. They never found the shirt or belongings as someone had already picked them up after the delivery driver turned it in that he saw them beside the street.

A Tulsa teenager who was murdered late last year will be remembered at a memorial service on May 10th.

The family of 13-year-old Cori Baker will hold the service at the Green Country Events Center, located on 31st Street east of Garnett Road. The service will be held at 11 a.m. and the family says the public is welcome to attend.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0408/512670.html

A Tulsa teenager who was murdered late last year will be remembered at a memorial service on May 10th.

The family of 13-year-old Cori Baker will hold the service at the Green Country Events Center, located on 31st Street east of Garnett Road. The service will be held at 11 a.m. and the family says the public is welcome to attend.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0408/512670.html

:angel: Thank you SS- I obviously cannot attend, but i will light a candle and say a special prayer for her. :blowkiss: God Bless her soul. May she rest with the angels. :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back