Found Deceased OK - Cynthia Garcia, 29, Oklahoma City, 2 June 2016

Who was the last person that saw her? Besides the Friday sighting. It sounds like that could be neighbors or someone that doesn't know her.
Sadly as with most cases an ex amorous relationship is usually the culprit.
I hope she's found soon.

All MOO!

Her husband said he stayed with her Thursday night. He also said he stayed at her house Friday night, without her there. I don't know the details as far as the times he came and left. He had moved out, but he still had a key to her house.

Her husband said he stayed with her Thursday night. He also said he stayed at her house Friday night, without her there. I don't know the details as far as the times he came and left. He had moved out, but he still had a key to her house.

:thinking:

Oh boy, not good. Praying she is found. What kind of relationship did she have with him I wonder.

No violence that I've heard of. I think a lot of people suspected him at first, but her family and friends seem to be supporting him so I think they must have evidence of her leaving with someone else.

I hope she's just taking some time out to clear her head.
But sadly this is all ringing alarm bells �� Hopefully they can clear some information up - was she seen on Friday? Has she used her phone or cards?

I'm divorced and my ex never spent the night at my home after we split. If he had, I'd probably be missing, too. JMO.

I've been thinking that whatever happened, whether she's voluntarily missing or not, somebody had to be close enough to her to know:
A. Her work schedule/job location, in order to tell her boss that she wouldn't be in as scheduled.
And B. Who her daughter was with and when she was scheduled to pick her up.
This person, her or somebody else, would need access to her cellphone to contact these people and they would quite possibly need the name of the boss and daughters father to be able to know who to contact. To me it wouldn't make sense in a stranger/acquaintance aquiantance abduction for somebody to be able to just guess or come across that kind of specific information. Somebody that knows her quite well, sure. Somebody knew the things that were PRIORITIES to her, and made arrangements so she wouldn't immediately be missed. Does that make sense?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I hope she's just taking some time out to clear her head.
But sadly this is all ringing alarm bells �� Hopefully they can clear some information up - was she seen on Friday? Has she used her phone or cards?

The media says she was last seen on Friday, but they don't say who saw her. Her phone has been turned off. I haven't heard if her cards have been used. We got paid the Tuesday before she disappeared. I've heard the police have leads, but no details.

I've been thinking that whatever happened, whether she's voluntarily missing or not, somebody had to be close enough to her to know:
A. Her work schedule/job location, in order to tell her boss that she wouldn't be in as scheduled.
And B. Who her daughter was with and when she was scheduled to pick her up.
This person, her or somebody else, would need access to her cellphone to contact these people and they would quite possibly need the name of the boss and daughters father to be able to know who to contact. To me it wouldn't make sense in a stranger/acquaintance aquiantance abduction for somebody to be able to just guess or come across that kind of specific information. Somebody that knows her quite well, sure. Somebody knew the things that were PRIORITIES to her, and made arrangements so she wouldn't immediately be missed. Does that make sense?

Yes, and I agree. I certainly haven't ruled out anyone. Her husband is not a US citizen and I expected to hear he had taken off to Mexico earlier this week, but he didn't. Instead he's been giving interviews and sharing her flyer on FB. So he's either innocent or confident she'll never be found. I hope he's innocent.

Yes, and I agree. I certainly haven't ruled out anyone. Her husband is not a US citizen and I expected to hear he had taken off to Mexico earlier this week, but he didn't. Instead he's been giving interviews and sharing her flyer on FB. So he's either innocent or confident she'll never be found. I hope he's innocent.
Are there links to any of these interviews? I've been trying to pay close attention to ALL the news stations, and I've found her Facebook, but I must have missed anything from him.

Are there links to any of these interviews? I've been trying to pay close attention to ALL the news stations, and I've found her Facebook, but I must have missed anything from him.

The interview with just him is posted, it's the Telemundo interview. I had someone translate it for me. The other interview with him, her mom and brother is also posted. Cynthia doesn't have a FB account.

The interview with just him is posted, it's the Telemundo interview. I had someone translate it for me. The other interview with him, her mom and brother is also posted. Cynthia doesn't have a FB account.

The media says she was last seen on Friday, but they don't say who saw her. Her phone has been turned off. I haven't heard if her cards have been used. We got paid the Tuesday before she disappeared. I've heard the police have leads, but no details.

It sounds like the police know which road there going down.

it sounds to me, too, that police have an idea what happened.

either its the soon to be ex, or a "date". that is MOO.

I haven't read a word about this woman. I fear that police may not have any clues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang
Back