GUILTY OK - Ethan Walton, 19, slain, girlfriend raped, Prague, 8 Sept 2010

BBM Updated information from a previous article...

Glendon Gouker’s attorney, Miles Zimmerman of Chandler, has filed paperwork asking for a speedy trial in his case. He also filed a motion for the prosecution’s records and on behalf of Glendon Gouker’s business, Flying G Firewood.

Business records used to operate that facility are on a computer confiscated as evidence in this case. Zimmerman’s motion, which asks for a mirror image of the hard drive, shows the defendant’s family members will pay the $75 cost so they can continue to operate the business.

http://www.news-star.com/news/polic...ght-Glendon-Gouker-charged-in-Prague-homicide

BBM Updated information from a previous article...

Glendon Gouker’s attorney, Miles Zimmerman of Chandler, has filed paperwork asking for a speedy trial in his case. He also filed a motion for the prosecution’s records and on behalf of Glendon Gouker’s business, Flying G Firewood.

Business records used to operate that facility are on a computer confiscated as evidence in this case. Zimmerman’s motion, which asks for a mirror image of the hard drive, shows the defendant’s family members will pay the $75 cost so they can continue to operate the business.

http://www.news-star.com/news/polic...ght-Glendon-Gouker-charged-in-Prague-homicide

You just are great and you dont even know what you did . I am not quite sure either . But it is something.

Is there a thread on WS for Sara?

Not that I found but there should be. I have not read much on that and went searching today for the trial info. It seems Sara's mother believes he did it and not to long after Sara's body was found her father committed suicide and her brother almost overdosed. The was a long time before her step dad's arrest was made and a lack of evidence making it hard to charge him after an arrest was made. He was almost there as long as he could have been before having to be released so they charged him. His attorny has stated there is no physical evidence linking him to the crime. Also it was said in some articles that Sara's mom never mentioned some important details at first then mentioned them later casting doubt over the statements . There was mention of DNA and them sending it off for a match but his arrest was made a while after that from the article dates I read so who knows how that turned out.

One more o/t .. Sara's stepfather is a real piece of work, judging from his record. Better for sure had her mother not married him. This world is just too full of sad stories.

I tried to guess the link above, but failed.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Let's get back on topic guys. Also no baiting. If you found something you can't post, don't talk about it. Save it until you can post it, but don't talk about it.

Be careful bringing any innocent names into the discussion. Make sure there is a clear connection to the perps or don't post it.

Thanks,

Salem

A charge of shooting with intent to kill has been dismissed against a woman jailed in connection with a homicide, kidnapping and rape for which her half brother is facing the death penalty.

A paternity test is under way to determine whether Glendon Gouker is the father of Michele Gouker's two young children. The children are in the custody of the state Department of Human Services but are staying with a relative.

Prosecutors alleged Michele Gouker shot at the 20-year-old woman when she escaped from the Goukers' home. District Attorney Richard Smothermon said he determined it would be difficult to prove.

http://newsok.com/shooting-with-int...pping-rape-case/article/3542830#ixzz1FIV3v54c

A charge of shooting with intent to kill has been dismissed against a woman jailed in connection with a homicide, kidnapping and rape for which her half brother is facing the death penalty.

A paternity test is under way to determine whether Glendon Gouker is the father of Michele Gouker's two young children. The children are in the custody of the state Department of Human Services but are staying with a relative.

Prosecutors alleged Michele Gouker shot at the 20-year-old woman when she escaped from the Goukers' home. District Attorney Richard Smothermon said he determined it would be difficult to prove.

http://newsok.com/shooting-with-int...pping-rape-case/article/3542830#ixzz1FIV3v54c

if she shot at the victim as the victim tried to escape, I'm not sure why it would be difficult to prove that she intended to kill her - surely the suspect wasn't defending herself from a victim who was escaping

oh well, the D.A. knows best

I'm pretty sure since she was running away Michele's defense lawyer is claiming she did not see exactly who shot at her so it could have been Michele or Glendon. This could also be a plea bargain for her testimony at the DP trial for her brother IMO.

You would think prints on the gun would be conclusive but it's possible both Michele's and Glendon's prints were on the gun so they can't pin it on one specifically.

The good news... she still has kidnapping charges with the drug charges which will still equal prison time! I feel so badly for the girl who survived and will have to live this horrid crime over again in court. I'm sure she probably lives it over and over again in her mind every single day. I just pray she's been able to get counseling and start living a half way normal life.

What happened?

Palmer said Walton, who lives nearby, had gone to the Goukers' property Wednesday afternoon to discuss a potential land deal. His girlfriend told authorities she was waiting in the car when Michele Gouker approached her about "being a witness."

"At that point, she assumed, she was going to witness them signing some sort of paperwork," Palmer said.

Instead, she was forced to an outbuilding where she saw Walton lying unconscious on the ground. A preliminary examination shows he was bludgeoned to death, he said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/pottawatomie-coun...ling-kidnapping/article/3493234#ixzz1FJqo7dST

Read more: http://newsok.com/pottawatomie-coun...ling-kidnapping/article/3493234#ixzz1FJkR7BwZ

http://newsok.com/2-jailed-in-pottawatomie-county-killing-and-kidnapping-identified/article/3493234#ixzz0z6eDtjsO

She should have charges relating to the actual murder. Michele took to victim to where the murder had taken place. If she wasnt aware of the murder before she lead the woman to place where the murder happened she was aware after yet choose not to call for help and commited crimes to aid Glendon.

These are twisted people. I have to wonder what the family thought about Glendon and Michele's relationship. Did the people who worked for them suspect things? Did their daddy know?

Did they test her for gun powder residue? The more I think about this the madder I get. Bullet trejectory. Height of the weapon. Witness testimony should be able to line up to where the witness said michele was firing from. I dont understand why they are pulling the most voilent charge off the table for her. They should have sent that charge to the jury.

"A paternity test is under way to determine whether Glendon Gouker is the father of Michele Gouker's two young children.

BLECHHHH! I suppose that was self-defense too?? "She was coming at me with a knife, I had no choice but to impregnate my own half sister!" Ughhh.

ITA about using weapon/ammunition forensics, Soulmagent! They've been doing such things for centuries! Including figuring out who was holding the weapon based on things besides fingerprints: height, where they were, footprints in the dirt, any number of things. I find it so weird that they won't be bothered to find out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
board_stiff
Back