OK - Five Bever family members slain in their Broken Arrow home, 22 July 2015 *Guilty*

Police Interrogate 16-Year-Old Who Murdered His Parents and Three Siblings
Law&Crime Network
Sep 7, 2022 WATCH: The full police interrogation of Michael Bever, a then 16-year-old who murdered his two parents and three siblings with his brother Robert Bever in July 2015. Their younger sister Crystal survived the attack and identified the brothers as the attackers. The brothers were found guilty on five counts of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Have they ever released the full interrogation of Robert Bever?
I haven’t been able to locate the police interrogation. If you look for the Serial Killer Interviews, Phil Chalmers interviews Robert from prison.

Has there been a book on this tragedy? This is so heartbreaking and tragic. I hope that the two girls are thriving.
I don’t know of a book, but there is a documentary that may be on Amazon Prime and maybe online.

I don’t know of a book, but there is a documentary that may be on Amazon Prime and maybe online.

Thank you. This is so sad. I saw the ID channel show that did a episode and this happened before I had given birth. All of my children were grown at that point. While watching the other day, it did make me wonder what I would do if I was in that poor mom's shoes. This is so tragic, so heartbreaking. Part of me feels sorry for those boys. No matter what anyone says, no one who is in their right mind does this type of thing.

Thank you. This is so sad. I saw the ID channel show that did an episode and this happened before I had given birth. All of my children were grown at that point. While watching the other day, it did make me wonder what I would do if I was in that poor mom's shoes. This is so tragic, so heartbreaking. Part of me feels sorry for those boys. No matter what anyone says, no one who is in their right mind does this type of thing.
It was an awful family annihilation. I am watching the Killer Siblings Ep. 1 on Oxygen now. I had not seen it before. The police officer being interviewed said there was a birthday cake in the frig for the baby who was about to turn age 2. :( But thankfully, she survived, as did her oldest sister.

I followed the case closely in a social media group that included the neighbor who is interviewed in the episode, and a friend of the mother who was murdered.

IIRC, the oldest daughter and the baby were adopted together by a family and were doing well and leading private lives.

The family home was torn down, and a small memorial area put in its place.

I doubt the brothers will ever see the light of day again, outside of the prison yard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back