OK OK - Jamison Family: Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned 08 Oct 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there's never been any reports of a gun found with or near their bodies. If there had been a gun found, there's really no reason for LE to keep that secret as it would point to murder-suicide and easier on them to solve.

IIRC, there were never any bullets or shell casings found near their bodies either, is that correct? I remember when they found the remains that one of the skulls (I think BJ?) had a large hole in it likely from a shot...

Does anyone know if forensics ever came to definitive conclusion? It's just been such a long time..

Who knows if any of those things were looked for! The investigative hive has held things back , for sure. Why? Do they think they have this? Are they following text books? Are there local secrets that they fear?
I have no clue . In a list of evidence they should have saved..the truck the phone, prints, tire tracks, video(home and gas station).Read threads 1 to current and make a list of what evidence would be left. This case is sloppy and simple staging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500