OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still scratching my head that the family's never offered a reward. SPEAKS LOUDLY??

Looking at the photo of the truck, the hood is open a bit as if someone had messed with the engine or had checked for something
On the left front wheel which is on the right side of photo, there is a tire track made within 2 weeks time, that seems to bump up against the truck tire as if someone came in and slid to a stop in front of them, forcing them to stop. left tire to left tire. Looking at the top of the tire, there is no mud as if it could have glanced off something and rubbed the mud off
Also looking at the truck tire at the bottom there is a small amount of tire track seen, made from its own tire, it seems the truck was pushed back a bit by the force of impact or perhaps play in the drive shaft, further indicating a forced stop
Yes, my opinion now is that they were forced to stop and taken by force

Looking at the photo of the truck, the hood is open a bit as if someone had messed with the engine or had checked for something
On the left front wheel which is on the right side of photo, there is a tire track made within 2 weeks time, that seems to bump up against the truck tire as if someone came in and slid to a stop in front of them, forcing them to stop. left tire to left tire. Looking at the top of the tire, there is no mud as if it could have glanced off something and rubbed the mud off
Also looking at the truck tire at the bottom there is a small amount of tire track seen, made from its own tire, it seems the truck was pushed back a bit by the force of impact or perhaps play in the drive shaft, further indicating a forced stop

I will look over the photo again later. I seemed to remember thinking they had slid to a stop. And backed up.

Having lived in Oklahoma 27 years and one very long year in Little Dixie, I will testify that one shouldn't veer off the main highways in the SE portion of Oklahoma. You could stumble into illegal activity and end up dead. Unfortunately, Bobby's truck looked like an official government-like truck with that light on the top, too. If their behavior wasn't so bizarre/psychotic with their histories of mental illness, I would be the first to say that someone "got" them. This someone would have only been interested in removing all witnesses to their illegal activity and couldn't care less about their belongings in their truck.

When the search teams came out, I wonder how many marijuana "gardens" they walked through in those 10 acres? Maybe the Jamisons stumbled onto a trans-shipment point from Mexico? Why did they have a timeshare in Mexico and how did they afford multiple timeshares? Did they ever vacation at their timeshares?

Having lived in Oklahoma 27 years and one very long year in Little Dixie, I will testify that one shouldn't veer off the main highways in the SE portion of Oklahoma. You could stumble into illegal activity and end up dead. Unfortunately, Bobby's truck looked like an official government-like truck with that light on the top, too. If their behavior wasn't so bizarre/psychotic with their histories of mental illness, I would be the first to say that someone "got" them. This someone would have only been interested in removing all witnesses to their illegal activity and couldn't care less about their belongings in their truck.

When the search teams came out, I wonder how many marijuana "gardens" they walked through in those 10 acres? Maybe the Jamisons stumbled onto a trans-shipment point from Mexico? Why did they have a timeshare in Mexico and how did they afford multiple timeshares? Did they ever vacation at their timeshares?

Yes, the light thing makes me certain that it was someone that knew them

I will look over the photo again later. I seemed to remember thinking they had slid to a stop. And backed up.

They did go back a bit but the other track is deeper and crosses their path with a small ridge standing on edge of track and goes past the side of the truck tire, looks to me to be made by a heavy front tire of a different pickup. Was there any paint marks or scratches on that side of vehicle?

The people I know that have timeshares have plenty of expendable cash (retired grandparents who timeshare so their grandkids will come to South Carolina/Florida and golf with them or who timeshare at pricey ski resorts). Maybe mine is a warped version of timesharing, but how did this young couple get the extra cash and extra vacation time necessary to use their many timeshares located far from their home? She was a beautician in a poor county. What was his occupation before he became disabled?

Was it only a rumor that the Jamisons had many timeshares in various locations?

They did go back a bit but the other track is deeper and crosses their path with a small ridge standing on edge of track and goes past the side of the truck tire, looks to me to be made by a heavy front tire of a different pickup. Was there any paint marks or scratches on that side of vehicle?

The ridge is how I came to the conclusion the truck had slid to a stop. Backing up would have caused a deeper track as the weight would have been in one area for a longer amount of time than just driving over it. I still have to look again. You could be right.

You know something that has always interested me?
Where did Beauchamp get his information re: the Jamisons planning on living in the shipping container once they purchased mountain property?

Where did Beauchamp get his information re: the Jamisons planning on living in the shipping container once they purchased mountain property?

Good question, Oriah! There have been so many statements made, but no one knows who made them.

I still don't think Sherilyn was the type of person who would live out in the boonies! She seemed to like the comforts of running water, gas, electric and the computer!

Good question, Oriah! There have been so many statements made, but no one knows who made them.

I still don't think Sherilyn was the type of person who would live out in the boonies! She seemed to like the comforts of running water, gas, electric and the computer!

Yep. Kinda makes ya go hmmm. To me, it makes me go hmmm about the SO and their sources.
Jmvho, of course.

If I remember correctly, they had a long discussion with the guy that lived up on the mountain. They were asking him about how you go about hooking up utilities, etc. Asked for directions to that land? Also discussed that website that Sherylin wrote down. I will try to find where I read that.

Regarding the hood...All four doors are open as well in that photo so it's entirely plausible that LE opened the hood, and left it in the unlatched position.

That is a huge question, imo! Thanks for asking it!! Seems to me that Bobby's mother would be the person most apt to have provided that info or at least confirmed what the person on the mountain said about the kind of questions the Jamisons were asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim