OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable. They can't question people because of the media? Really?

Note to self:

Add "moving to Oklahoma" to the "Never to do" list- that way if anything ever happens to me, a LE outlet that will actually make an effort to use the media to catch the that did whatever to me will actually be in charge of the case.

(No offence to those living in OK)

I wonder if we could get Nancy Grace on it ? I think I will email over to there maybe we can get something out of her, anything would be better then nothing.
I'll try and email some reporters who have written articles up on it as well...this is just bizarre...what the hell is going on in OK ?!!!!!

I think the same black hole that is occuring in FL, TX, CA and...everywhere...... :((

<Oklahoma is a state in which favors and past agreements govern an abundance of situations, no matter the seriousness of the activity involved. These situations can also cross the lines between LE and civilians, with predictable results---crimes can go unsolved for many reasons.>

Agree entirely- and while I hate the situation of what i suspect this particular sitaution is...I'd like to put a positive spin on it. Just so it doesn't get any uglier that it already is.
Unrelated O/T music video attached...but Oklahoma can be a beautiful place. Like every other place on earth, if attended to properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0aW1CQslDk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member