OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'll bite - where does "true evil" live? I found a handful of Charley Project missing persons from Ft. Smith who either were or may have been OK-bound, but couldn't decide on evil's location based on those, though the names Talihina, Hartshorne, Wilburton, and Poteau do come to mind and all, I think, are in the basic Latimer/P-burg Co. area (Poteau's actually in Le Flore Co., not far from Ft. Smith.)

I'll take a bite, too, wfgodot. This is the first time I've heard someone else is missing.

I'll take a bite, too, wfgodot. This is the first time I've heard someone else is missing.

There's a fellow who went missing in 2000 (link below) when bound for Talihina and whose car was discovered on Cavanal Mountain, near Poteau (about 35 miles from where the Jamisons disappeared), Poteau being, of course, the site of the Joe Neff murder and near Heavener - the Jody Rilee-Wilson murder, both unsolved.

Gerald Bingham
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bingham_gerald.html

There's a fellow who went missing in 2000 (link below) when bound for Talihina and whose car was discovered on Cavanal Mountain, near Poteau (about 35 miles from where the Jamisons disappeared), Poteau being, of course, the site of the Joe Neff murder and near Heavener - the Jody Rilee-Wilson murder, both unsolved.

Gerald Bingham
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bingham_gerald.html

Isn't that something! He was reported missing nine days later.

bbm... so the human remains detection dogs kept you busy in OK huh? Interesting...

To put it mildly. And let me also say, not an easy task when every other square yard of a grid search seems to be 'owned' by a different sheriffs dept, police dept, native american tribe, or federal government......
The question becomes, to whom are remains reported? And will they get due diligence there??
Food for thought.

Too put it mildly. And let me also say, not an easy task when every other square yard of a grid search seems to be 'owned' by a different sheriffs dept, police dept, native american tribe, or federal government......
The question becomes, to whom are remains reported? And will they get due diligence there??
Food for thought.

Yep, that's Oklahoma! I'm fairly well convinced that I live within 25 miles of where the girls' remains are and wonder sometimes if perhaps they have been found but it's not been reported - because of mistrust of authority, or feeling one can't be bothered, or assuming that reporting it will shed light on the perpetrators, who may be known to you.

Yep, that's Oklahoma! I'm fairly well convinced that I live within 25 miles of where the girls' remains are and wonder sometimes if perhaps they have been found but it's not been reported - because of mistrust of authority, or feeling one can't be bothered, or assuming that reporting it will shed light on the perpetrators, who may be known to you.

wfgodot, I think you may be right about location although I had it out to about 60 miles. You'll be in one of our next grids, wanna come out? ;)
I don't, however, believe they have been found and not reported- I think there may be knowledge of where they are but the average citizen (w/o recovery equipment) would not be able to access them. It's a bit of a needle in a haystack round your parts. But perhaps, just perhaps.....

ETA: we're mixing threads on OK lol, which is easy to do. Must be more clear. Not the Jamisons, folks- the Bible/Freeman case. :)

Oriah,

Do you think we might have success with trailing dogs this late in the game? I know it all depends on scent conditions, but I know a good blood hound can even go back a year. Might be a long shot, but 8 months might be possible. What do you think? I can at least guarantee you won't have issues with LE and land owners. We have permission from everyone, and nickel/ jones owns a LARGE portion of the land and he is on board.

Oriah,

Do you think we might have success with trailing dogs this late in the game? I know it all depends on scent conditions, but I know a good blood hound can even go back a year. Might be a long shot, but 8 months might be possible. What do you think? I can at least guarantee you won't have issues with LE and land owners. We have permission from everyone, and nickel/ jones owns a LARGE portion of the land and he is on board.

You know- I'm not willing to rule it out believe it or not. Ordinarily I'd say no way- we have run trails out 3-9 months where the stats are terrible and those are under perfect conditions- but we've also had some success, predominantly with total or very little contamination, and I think this physical and geographical situation may predispose itself to that.

i am talking about hartshorne okla as the town where evil lives. the whole area from wister to mcalester is poison now. it used to be beautiful country with wonderful people. now it makes me uneasy just driving through there. in the early 90's (not sure about the year) a girl named darla rose was mutilated and murdered. she was from hartshorne and her body was found in mcalester at the fairgrounds. her murder remains unsolved to this day. in april '99 matt cook disappeared without a trace. between then and aug. of that year there were several deaths within the same extended group of people. two were heart attacks? three died in a house fire? one was a 35yr old woman who shouldnt have died. since i moved i have heard about a questionable suicide and a questionable hunting accident in which a friend of mine was killed, and thats just the ones i feel comfortable mentioning on a public forum. i am sure there are some who were so deep into the abyss that they hadnt seen their families for a very long time and nobody reported them missing. the area is so very rural that it was easy for the drug culture to grow undetected until school teachers and city workers, business owners, even LE started getting strung out and by then the dragon was bigger than the mote and thats when i took my children and left. it will be interesting to see what kind of pandora's box comes flying open when/if they put real resources into a search of the mountains back there behind red oak. that is some seriously rough going. i do not want to think that the jamisons and their beautiful little Madyson fell prey to any of that nastiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012