OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wfgodot: I accept your icon. I am a pacifist at heart and don't believe in slapping children, even when they have had an (unauthorized) shot of wild turkey and therefore had a moment (moments?) of insanity.
I prefer the, "We'll talk about this in the morning" approach myself.

Then again, I don't have children. HAHAHA!

(Slightly O/T but I didn't listen to the blogtalk. Thank you for transcribing. In your opinion, was the last bash at Oriah's posts? or another poster? don't care one way or the other, just curious. :) )

No, not about your posts, but another poster also near and dear to us, who pops in from time to time.

Okay, I'm now pondering the whole context of the disappearance: the pastor's account of the Jamisons; the alleged third party who witnessed the "spirits on the roof" conversation; the revelations of prior (and present, around the time of disappearance) drug use, including meth at one time; the fact people were carrying around $32,000 in a vehicle; the gun-pointing episode and the disappeared briefcase (which I've a feeling didn't contain clothes for donation to Goodwill - but I don't know what it did contain); the evident disappearance of another large sum of money; the reason why trying to get Madyson to talk "was like pulling teeth"; the missing handgun -- all this sort of thing, all this stuff we've talked and talked and talked about before, and....

.....I'm not feeling too good about this old case.

Oh, did you catch the fact that Niki said Sherilynn's son is 16? Any other possible avenues to investigate (within the sleuthing limits of WS) that particular side of the question - not the son himself, mind, but....other avenues?

I am on the the age of discrimination of Sherilyn's son like white on rice, my friend. Give me a few and I think I'll have verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname