OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the TV show, if Bobby Jamison was having such difficulty after the accident making repairs around the house, so that they had a live in helper for a time for simple home maintenance, why be looking at remote property which would require substantial hard work and labor, just to live every day? It doesn't make sense. But I suppose they could have been fantasizing about a dream.

Welcome to the insanity, justathought!

From the TV show, if Bobby Jamison was having such difficulty after the accident making repairs around the house, so that they had a live in helper for a time for simple home maintenance, why be looking at remote property which would require substantial hard work and labor, just to live every day? It doesn't make sense. But I suppose they could have been fantasizing about a dream.

I have always questioned where the idea to "live on the mountain" came from. So far, I have yet to find the answer.

I also want to "WELCOME" all the new posters to the Jamisons thread.

We'll find them!!!:great:

I'd ask a mod about commenting on banned users. My understanding is that they're not to be mentioned on WS's...however- sometimes they make MSM...and then I would imagine they are allowed?

And no- the video of 'the trance' has not be released per say. But it has been reviewed. And I could be wrong, but I think it's ummm.....lost in the chip locker now.

Banned members are not allowed to be discussed. If they do make MSM we still wouldn't know if they are or were a member of Websleuths so the answer is no you can't talk about other members past or present.

Ima

~Respectfully snipped~
I'd ask a mod about commenting on banned users. My understanding is that they're not to be mentioned on WS's...however- sometimes they make MSM...and then I would imagine they are allowed?

As Oriah advises, contacting a mod is the appropriate thing to do.

:seeya:When posters have a question for the Mods, they should pm them. If you don't pm one of us, we may never see your post and you will never get an answer. You will be sailing along and three days later, find yourself on TO. :waitasec:You will think the TO is unfair, because after all, you asked the question and no one answered.

:whoosh:Mods won't think it is unfair and your TO won't be excused. Mods are busy and it is impossible to read every post on the thousands and thousands of threads we have here.

:peace:We are nice people. We will help you and guide you. We prefer that you ask us before doing something that might not be allowed. In the long run, it saves us time, energy and resources and we appreciate that.

If you want to know who the mods are for the forum you are posting in, you can scroll to the very bottom on any page and click on View Forum Leaders. If a mod is online, the little button by their name will be lit up. If a mod for your area is not online, then just pm any mod. We will all help. We do cross train to some extent and if we don't know the answer, we will try to get it for you.

We are here to help and really, it is what we do best.

Salem

Update on the phone records-

Last call from Sherilynns cell phone was 10/5th. And it was not to her ex-huband. Home phone had 5 calls on the 7th. The first at 8:55AM to the land owner that lives out of state. (I meant to answer this question earlier, but the Jamisons got the number of the neighbor from the land owners. I know that the land owners have never been up to the property. THey called the company that they bought it from (Pine Mountain Ranch) looking for maps etc. to give people who were interested in the property. Pine Mountain Ranch in turn gave the property owners the neighbors number. And I feel I should also mention that the neighbor, really isn't a neighbor. She lives probably 7 miles or so away from the property where the truck was found. She is a local on the mountain that has offered to show people pieces of land so they don't get lost. So that is how the property owners who have never been to the mountain got the number for the "neighbor".

The last two calls from the home phone were at 9:57am and 9:58am and were to a cell phone in the muskogee area.

The last time Star had spoke on the phone with the Jamisons was on Sept. 28th

Last but not least I remember someone wanting the dates that Sherilynn was in the hospital. That was 9/1-9/10.

I also saw a call to the latimer county Dist. 3 on the records from 9/21 at 1:57pm which is located in Red Oak. I am not sure what they do there. 918-754-2452

NE OK BLIZZARD UPDATE

Still blizzarding. I can't really tell if it's snowing right down, or snowing sideways, or if the ground has decided to snow into the sky and it's snowing from bottom to top. Fifteen or sixteen inches on the ground, it looks like, when I can see the ground.

SC OK BLIZZARD UPDATE

The sun is popping out from time to time here.The wind is blowing up a ground blizzard and is hard to see at times.Time to doze my way back to the barn.Doing evening chores early.Almost happy hour!!

Hang in there wfgddot it will get better soon.Actually everything is standing still and the ground is moving!!LOL

New theory, totally unproven and probably unproveable, but what one comes up with when stuck inside all day, staring at a substantial snowfall:

Okay, let's say that one of the missing adults arranges for another of the missing adults to be disposed of by a third party, and chooses the mountain as a suitable place of reckoning. The payoff: $32,000 in the brown satchel. Thus, two people (and Maisie) would then be taken back to Eufaula alive and well and the surviving adult could establish an alibi over the next several days, before reporting the other adult to have "gone missing."

However. The third party sees an easier, safer road to the pay-off, one which does not involve two living witnesses. Boom! Shoots all three, dumps the bodies in Lake Eufaula or at other convenient locations along the way. takes the $$$ in the satchel, goes about his or her business. Maisie winds up stuck in the truck, and the other $32,000 remains stuck under the driver's seat, no one having known it was there.

No witnesses, total per kill a bit over $10,000, which is probably much more than the going rate.

Agree. And considering the mountain is the same with constant truck traffic and oil deals- well- lets just say I'm interested in the caliber of these folks.

Oil field workers are generally a very rough bunch here in Texas.

NE OK BLIZZARD UPDATE

Still blizzarding. I can't really tell if it's snowing right down, or snowing sideways, or if the ground has decided to snow into the sky and it's snowing from bottom to top. Fifteen or sixteen inches on the ground, it looks like, when I can see the ground.

Stay warm wfgo, and everyone else in the path of this marauding snowstorm. I have a nice warm house, but we are out in the garage where we, per my orders, are allowed to smoke. Had a garden, but last night the wind got so high we had to remove the plastic covers so they din't blow into the busy street behind us. I used them to cover the garage doors. It was 24 here last I checked, and 68 in the garage and now falling.

The last couple of days have had me wondering if Bobby and Madyson are alive, and in hiding, and Sherilyn is, well, let's say, missing.

Update on the phone records-

Last call from Sherilynns cell phone was 10/5th. And it was not to her ex-huband. Home phone had 5 calls on the 7th. The first at 8:55AM to the land owner that lives out of state. (I meant to answer this question earlier, but the Jamisons got the number of the neighbor from the land owners. I know that the land owners have never been up to the property. THey called the company that they bought it from (Pine Mountain Ranch) looking for maps etc. to give people who were interested in the property. Pine Mountain Ranch in turn gave the property owners the neighbors number. And I feel I should also mention that the neighbor, really isn't a neighbor. She lives probably 7 miles or so away from the property where the truck was found. She is a local on the mountain that has offered to show people pieces of land so they don't get lost. So that is how the property owners who have never been to the mountain got the number for the "neighbor".

The last two calls from the home phone were at 9:57am and 9:58am and were to a cell phone in the muskogee area.

The last time Star had spoke on the phone with the Jamisons was on Sept. 28th

Last but not least I remember someone wanting the dates that Sherilynn was in the hospital. That was 9/1-9/10.

Do you know whose cell phone in Muskogee?

I know that it's a cell phone number, and I have the number. But I dont know who it's registered to.

Did more digging on the other properties they might have been looking at. Some strange stuff there. They had a card with some property listings and the phone number 1-800-278-8906. Interestingly enough if you google it there are a few classified listings using that phone number ( which is on the phone bill multiple times might I add) and a website that appears to no longer be up and running. Www.cclgtx.com. Not quite sure how it all comes together yet. But might be all connected to the other guy that had property for sale on eBay that they had been looking at. Land-dirt-cheap.com. That page is not fully funtioning either. But was able to find some of land dirt cheaps previous sales of Latimer county properties on eBay. I know you are on this like a starving dog on chips.

I know the church people were questioned, but someone from the church was suppose to go with them that day (why? not sure I have read that answer.) But I do remember reading they did not go because of the weather? (the weather was fine as far as I have read) Maybe Mtrooper can answer..were their whereabouts accounted for?? Not many people knew they were going up there. As far as I can tell it was just the church person.

Can anyone shed light on this for me? I re-read posts again..like hours of posts, I cannot find anywhere if their whereabouts were accounted for. And was it the pastor that was suppose to go or just someone that goes to the church?

Thanks for any input you can provide!

New theory, totally unproven and probably unproveable, but what one comes up with when stuck inside all day, staring at a substantial snowfall:

Okay, let's say that one of the missing adults arranges for another of the missing adults to be disposed of by a third party, and chooses the mountain as a suitable place of reckoning. The payoff: $32,000 in the brown satchel. Thus, two people (and Maisie) would then be taken back to Eufaula alive and well and the surviving adult could establish an alibi over the next several days, before reporting the other adult to have "gone missing."

However. The third party sees an easier, safer road to the pay-off, one which does not involve two living witnesses. Boom! Shoots all three, dumps the bodies in Lake Eufaula or at other convenient locations along the way. takes the $$$ in the satchel, goes about his or her business. Maisie winds up stuck in the truck, and the other $32,000 remains stuck under the driver's seat, no one having known it was there.

No witnesses, total per kill a bit over $10,000, which is probably much more than the going rate.

Good theory, wfgodot. And I'm glad to see you still have power (or are you perhaps powered off of some wind farm or solar grid and living on a mountain in a shipping container...?)

But....but....but....how long was the dog stuck in the truck for, in this scenario? A much shorter period of time, perhaps? Such as...perhaps a day or so? Such as... perhaps the Jamisons didn't disappear when the truck was first spotted and they were allegedly last seen....but perhaps just a day or two before they were actually reported missing?

I know that it's a cell phone number, and I have the number. But I dont know who it's registered to.

Did more digging on the other properties they might have been looking at. Some strange stuff there. They had a card with some property listings and the phone number 1-800-278-8906. Interestingly enough if you google it there are a few classified listings using that phone number ( which is on the phone bill multiple times might I add) and a website that appears to no longer be up and running. Www.cclgtx.com. Not quite sure how it all comes together yet. But might be all connected to the other guy that had property for sale on eBay that they had been looking at. Land-dirt-cheap.com. That page is not fully funtioning either. But was able to find some of land dirt cheaps previous sales of Latimer county properties on eBay. I know you are on this like a starving dog on chips.

Yep, lol. Have you tried calling? SH must be one busy dude.

But wait- what am I thinking?? The numbers all go to automated voicemail. The 800 #'s are set up like you'd set up one for say, your child away at college to call home if they didn't have a cell or money to make a long distance call. And he doesn't return calls. And eBay's acct is de-activated (at least it was when I checked.)

Kinda makes ya go hmmmm.

Can anyone shed light on this for me? I re-read posts again..like hours of posts, I cannot find anywhere if their whereabouts were accounted for. And was it the pastor that was suppose to go or just someone that goes to the church?

Thanks for any input you can provide!

It was another couple that the Jamisons had met through a church group. Not the pastor. The pastor was the one who commented on the demons etc.

But....but....but....how long was the dog stuck in the truck for, in this scenario? A much shorter period of time, perhaps? Such as...perhaps a day or so? Such as... perhaps the Jamisons didn't disappear when the truck was first spotted and they were allegedly last seen....but perhaps just a day or two before they were actually reported missing?

Darn that ol' Maisie, she'd probably have had to be in the truck for nine long days were this the case, as, per my scenario - developed, mind, when I was half-mad with cabin fever and, in effect, snowblind - the second trip to the mountain would have taken place per the already established (well, sort of established) parameters, i.e., Jamisons get up, get going, gas up, get seen, leave truck and disappear forever.

Not to add to the weirdness or anything but the domain name www.cclgtx.com was deleted on Oct 5th 2009

Well thats interesting.

It does add weirdness. I wonder if the aliens took that with them.

Is there anything to indicate Bobby was running land schemes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2