OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why the time of year would matter...

I have zero clue about what the youtube poster was presenting that video to be. Thus my questions...

Why did the WS poster post it? What do they think about it?

Is this just a video of some road in OK, is this a video that is purported to be "the" road to where the Jamisons' truck was found (even if it was taken at a different time of year), is it something else?

Should I go watch cartoons with my cat who loves them? ;)

Just trying to understand....

Edwin Wilson finally posted the video on the missing Jamisons FB page AFTER the WS poster found it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISONS/124182170931194

Those of us who have been here for two years, trying to find the Jamison family, are hungry for any NEW information that might help.

Not sure why the time of year would matter...

I have zero clue about what the youtube poster was presenting that video to be. Thus my questions...

Why did the WS poster post it? What do they think about it?

Is this just a video of some road in OK, is this a video that is purported to be "the" road to where the Jamisons' truck was found (even if it was taken at a different time of year), is it something else?

Should I go watch cartoons with my cat who loves them? ;)

Just trying to understand....

The WS poster just happened to come across the video of the mountain road while looking for the OETA video that was done on the Jamisons. Apparently, the general public was not able to view the story.

The WS poster got lucky while searching for the video.

Yes, a different time of the year. But, do you agree it's the same road to where the Jamisons truck was found? Edwin slows down at the first well site, then continues to where the truck was found.

Truthfully, I don't know what to think about this.

There are three roads that access the property where the truck was allegedly located. So that tells me which one is on this video.
And I don't know why this would be on youtube. :waitasec:

ETA: the time of year does matter.
Gives a clear indication of both the vehicle, and the terrain.

One week till the second anniversary of their having last been seen (that we know of).

Ah well, at least things are hopping of late on the Weleetka Girls thread.

Who knows, may happen here one day.

Hi you intrepid Jamison sleuthers, Little, Oriah, Wfgodot, Soul, and all! Just dropped in, watched the videos posted. Can someone tell me if Grandma Jamison sleeps in her sunglasses? I have never seen that woman without shades on. That bugs me, though a lot bugs me about this case. Drugs/ no drugs/ suicide/murders/ abductions?

Remember the TX guy that transplanted to OK, the one that had something to do with real estate? If someone has all the pics of that old blue truck that Sherilyn spray painted, somewhere on that truck, I recall she spray painted the name Scott. I was going to mention that one time, and then don't think I did. Maybe I did mention it, and then forgot. I'm older and have CRS disease at times.

What attempted murder was Sharilyn accusing Bobby of in her journal?

Is OK a community property state? Not taking into account that Madison is missing, what exactly would Grandma Jamison have been entitled to after the divorce? Was that divorce totally finalized before Bobby Sr.'s death?

I'm going to say I think Bobby Sr. and wife were birds of a feather, and whatever that man was into, his wife was a big part of it as well. It still bugs the heck out of me that she got rid of Madison's clothes so soon. It just seems so...well, emotionally distant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500