Judy Weichert, age 33, murdered 28 July 1984

Here are some photos of Judy Weichert:

Picture of Picture of
Larger memorial image loading...

Judy Ellen <I>Lechtenberg</I> Weichert

Judy Ellen Lechtenberg Weichert​

BIRTH 15 Sep 1950 Ponca City, Kay County, Oklahoma, USA
DEATH 29 Jul 1984 (aged 33) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, USA
BURIAL Resurrection Memorial Cemetery, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, USA

Former resident of Ponca City, Judy E. Weichert died Sunday in Mercy Health Center, Oklahoma City. She was 33.

Born in Ponca City on Sept. 15, 1950, she was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joe Lechtenberg. Raised here, and educated in Ponca City schools, she graduated from Ponca City High School with the Class of 1969.

She and Steve Weichert were married Sept. 15, 1983. At the time of her death, Mrs. Weichert was employed by Easom Oil Co. in Oklahoma City...

LINK:

Here are some photos of Judy Weichert:

Picture of Picture of
Larger memorial image loading...

Judy Ellen <I>Lechtenberg</I> Weichert

Judy Ellen Lechtenberg Weichert​

BIRTH 15 Sep 1950 Ponca City, Kay County, Oklahoma, USA
DEATH 29 Jul 1984 (aged 33) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, USA
BURIAL Resurrection Memorial Cemetery, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, USA

Former resident of Ponca City, Judy E. Weichert died Sunday in Mercy Health Center, Oklahoma City. She was 33.

Born in Ponca City on Sept. 15, 1950, she was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joe Lechtenberg. Raised here, and educated in Ponca City schools, she graduated from Ponca City High School with the Class of 1969.

She and Steve Weichert were married Sept. 15, 1983. At the time of her death, Mrs. Weichert was employed by Easom Oil Co. in Oklahoma City...

LINK:
The third one is not Judy.

I got the photos from her "Find a Grave" site at the link. You might want to contact them to correct it.
I absolutely will, thank you for letting me know because the third picture is a different homicide victim, totally unrelated to Judy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back