Match! OK - Kingston, UnsMale UP4965, 20-30, 'Anita' tattoo, Feb'85 *Guadelupe Gaona*

Oh man, it had been driving me nuts they hadn't it solved this in such a long time. I'm very glad there's finally a resolution, even if they're taking credit for it. ;)

Rest in peace, Guadelupe.

ChancellorJ, thank you for your hard work and congratulations on the result! *Thumbs up*

ChancellorJ, I would like to find out more information on when your search began and what you were told by officials. I am his daughter and we were finally able to find fingerprints for the I’d. It looks as if you looked into this case long before I found information on reddit. I am not sure if you are the same person from reddit or not but I do thank you and would like to get more information for our own knowledge. Please let me know if you would be willing to enlighten me to your side of the process. My father was a great dad and I encourage anyone whom does this type of work to continue as the benefits for the missing person’s are immeasurable.

ChancellorJ, I would like to find out more information on when your search began and what you were told by officials. I am his daughter and we were finally able to find fingerprints for the I’d. It looks as if you looked into this case long before I found information on reddit. I am not sure if you are the same person from reddit or not but I do thank you and would like to get more information for our own knowledge. Please let me know if you would be willing to enlighten me to your side of the process. My father was a great dad and I encourage anyone whom does this type of work to continue as the benefits for the missing person’s are immeasurable.

:grouphug: Roseann_r2000.

Roseann_r2000 - my condolences on the loss of your father and I wish peace and healing for your family. I always took a special interest in his disappearance because I was living in GP at the time, as well. I sometimes wonder if he might have crossed paths with my family somewhere along the way. Sending love to you all, as you process this heartbreaking situation. <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back