OK OK - Lisa Henderson, 17, Tulsa, 1 June 1979

Does anyone know, a neighbor or former classmate, if Lisa took German at Union High School? The person mentioned in my previous post on the radar speaks fluent German.
They did not offer German at the high school. Lisa and I were close friends, best friends. I have talked to Detective Majors. I believe they are following up on all leads.

I am most curious about this theory w/the neighbor a street over. The families (mine included) on those streets interacted & were close; the young girl you mention was just a year or two younger than I was, so she was in my brother' class. We were all friends...
I lived next door to Lisa.
Not sure whether she took German, but may be able to find out.
I'm racking my brain on neighbors. I'm also still in contact with 3 others from down our street & one street over.
Interesting info., but horrible memories of that brief time of my childhood; could never shake it.

The step-father lived one street over. If you cross the street from Lisa’s house, then the backyard of this house would be 1-2 houses to the right. Back in 1979 people did not necessarily have privacy fences, and kids could walk across backyards. The step-daughter’s name started with “K”, and she was 9 years old in 1979.
I came forward now nearly 10 years ago, and still the Tulsa cold case detectives have not interviewed this man. The circumstantial evidence is very compelling, and the lab tests done really brought this to light. I cannot reveal what it is, because it would compromise the case ... if TPD ever frankly has the guts to interview this man, who still lives in the Tulsa area. It is difficult to come forward, and even more difficult when circumstantial evidence is ignored by TPD. It does not fit their decades old theory. Also this man is very deceptive, and at this point he probably thinks that he can get away with anything. He is very smart with a PhD, and on the exterior creates an almost impenetrable facade of being “charming” and humorous. However, he is very brutal even admitting strangling his third wife during divorce proceedings. It is tragic that he has just been allowed to fly under the radar for literally decades.

The step-father lived one street over. If you cross the street from Lisa’s house, then the backyard of this house would be 1-2 houses to the right. Back in 1979 people did not necessarily have privacy fences, and kids could walk across backyards. The step-daughter’s name started with “K”, and she was 9 years old in 1979.
I came forward now nearly 10 years ago, and still the Tulsa cold case detectives have not interviewed this man. The circumstantial evidence is very compelling, and the lab tests done really brought this to light. I cannot reveal what it is, because it would compromise the case ... if TPD ever frankly has the guts to interview this man, who still lives in the Tulsa area. It is difficult to come forward, and even more difficult when circumstantial evidence is ignored by TPD. It does not fit their decades old theory. Also this man is very deceptive, and at this point he probably thinks that he can get away with anything. He is very smart with a PhD, and on the exterior creates an almost impenetrable facade of being “charming” and humorous. However, he is very brutal even admitting strangling his third wife during divorce proceedings. It is tragic that he has just been allowed to fly under the radar for literally decades.

Does anyone have a picture of this guy? I am curious to see if he resembles the guy that approached me.

I am been waiting for over a decade for the Tulsa TDP to take me seriously. As I mentioned previously this person who lived one street over from Lisa Henderson once told me in a very angry tone “...her body should never have been found”. He has diagnosed PTSD and Mood Modulation Disorder, which are indicative of a sociopath. The Mood Modulation Disorder allows him to scheme as explained to me by a counselor from a behavioral health clinic in Tulsa who had sessions with this man.

This man is a domestic abuser although he is very adept at disguising his mental health issues with a friendly, charming, and even humorous facade. Lisa Henderson was the favorite babysitter of his second wife’s daughter when she was approximately 9 years old around the same time that Lisa Henderson was murdered in 1979. The stepdaughter was repeatedly brutalized by this man from the time she was a young child (4-5 yrs old) through age 18. In high school this man duck taped his step daughter to a chair and beat her, and she only survived because a neighbor heard the commotion. The neighbor came into the house and witnessed this, however, he did not call the police. At least it did stop this incident, and the step-daughter survived.

The step-daughter wrote an affidavit in 2012 describing the abuse she endured by this man growing up and violence she witnessed towards her mother. She also passed a general confirmation polygraph on this affidavit. This man was also arrested in Houston around 1989 for bashing in the car windshield of his step-daughter’s boyfriend. The car actually belonged to the young man’s parents who called the police. This man was arrested by the police for the incident, spent a night in jail, and then he was on probation for a year.

This man although residing in the same neighborhood where Lisa Henderson lived in 1979, still to this day has not been interviewed by TPD. One of the excuses by a cold case detective is that an interview would just cause the man to lawyer up.

One reason I came forward in 2010 is because my gut told me this man had something to do with Lisa Henderson’s murder. He also admitted strangling his 3rd wife with a bathrobe belt, and this incident happened in January 2005. Again he is a very viscous and deceptive man.

In 2009 I reviewed newspaper articles on Lisa Henderson’s murder. One article said an “unknown chemical” was found with her body that was burned beyond recognition. The chemical was probably an accelerant. This stood out because this man is a PhD oilfield research chemist.

To me “unknown chemical” can also mean an “uncommercialized chemical”. I went to TPD in 2010, and reported that this man at least needs to be interviewed in the murder investigation of Lisa Henderson. Initially I was taken somewhat seriously, and a cold case detective found the sample of the chemical from her case, which with her remains. The forensic lab for OSBI analyzed it again around 2010-2011, and found that it was a chemical patented by Schlumberger in the late 1990s. This was important circumstantial evidence because this man worked for Schlumberger as an oilfield research chemist from the mid 1970’s until 1999. He has several patents on oilfield chemicals that he developed during his career, so he most certainly had access to “uncommercialized” chemicals for several decades.

However, TPD still continued to come up with excuses to not even interview this man. Some were really not viable in my opinion, like the chemical could have “pre-existed” in the drainage ditch along the country road where her remains were discovered by a road crew. I do not buy this for one minute.

TPD should have researched the patent, and interviewed all scientists at Schlumberger involved in this chemical product over the years. Often it takes years for a chemical product to go from development to commercialization.

In my opinion there would probably be nobody else in Lisa Henderson’s neighborhood who knew her personally, and who would have access to such an uncommercialized (... or unknown) chemical in 1979. The chemical probably was used as an accelerant to increase the intensity of the fire, and practically disintegrate her remains. I remember the cold case detective said there was not much left even of her bones, and she was identified by her teeth.

This circumstantial evidence has been hidden from the public. I was basically threatened by a cold case detective years ago to not reveal information about the “unknown” chemical found with Lisa Henderson’s body. However, it has now been 11 years since TPD has been aware of the chemical, which was patented in the late 1990s by Schlumberger.

Somehow in my opinion something needs to be done because this man even though now age 74, could still cause grave harm to others. Also, Lisa Henderson’s family deserves answers, and this man should at least be interviewed by TPD.

Lisa Henderson
Cold Case 06/01/1979

On June 1, 1979 the victim was seen leaving her residence at 7929 S. 70th E. Avenue. The victim got into a maroon 1976 Chevy Monte Carlo with no hubcaps and damage to the driver’s side. The vehicle was driven by a white male. The victim got into the vehicle with the subject whom she apparently believed had hired her for a modeling job. On June 11th the victim’s body was recovered in Wagoner County, south of Highway 51 on Old Porter Road on the westside of Old Porter Road. The victim died from gunshot wounds The victim's body was set on fire.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact the Tulsa Police Department Cold Case Unit.
Primary Image

Additional Image
Additional Image

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member