GUILTY OK - Mark Richardson for sexual assault, Oklahoma City, 2011

An adult supposedly so severely impaired she fed him a bottle and changed his diaper. So basically an adult functioning on a level of a baby.
Didn't it seem suspicious someone like that arrived in a taxi with a note?
People really shouldn't be that trusting, IMO.

this is exactly what i woke up this morning thinking about! that if he could travel alone by taxi that he should be able to use the toilet and feed himself... crazy crazy crazy! i wonder if we will hear from the family and any friends of this person :/

He has parents. There may be some kind of genetic thing because there was a sibling that passed.

First of all, that is just sick.
Secondly, looking at him and seeing his height makes me think of a genetic disorder too. I teach special ed. and I have a few students who look like that and are short. None of them have been diagnosed with anything.

Either way it's not an excuse for his sick behavior. His mom said he is impaired, but to figure out how to do that requires pretty high level thinking skills.

I think the name of the charge - "outraging public decency" - fits the crime perfectly on this one.

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

There are no words to describe how squigged out I am over reading this. Just...eww. I need some intervenous bleach now.

Ok.

Number One, my friends: Craigslist is a hot-bed of Oh-So-Wrong-Chit.

Do not respond to Craig's List, OK???? At least not unless you have a friendly member of law enforcement with you!!

But, just in case you already have:

+6 is going to send a seriously disabled child ALONE by TAXI. I am not trying to "dis" the woman who fell for this: I am trying to protect future victims. NO ONE is going to send a severely disabled child by TAXI for the FIRST TIME to a NEW SITTER.....

Ok.

Number One, my friends: Craigslist is a hot-bed of Oh-So-Wrong-Chit.

Do not respond to Craig's List, OK???? At least not unless you have a friendly member of law enforcement with you!!

But, just in case you already have:

+6 is going to send a seriously disabled child ALONE by TAXI. I am not trying to "dis" the woman who fell for this: I am trying to protect future victims. NO ONE is going to send a severely disabled child by TAXI for the FIRST TIME to a NEW SITTER.....

I realllllly didn't want to post on this thread....I am an Okie (raised there don't live there now)...and so many threads on this site do not shine a positive light on the state that I call home and LOVE. I am bothered by this story to the nnnnnnth degree and how chalk screeching disgusting this is. Ugh....I don't either want to dis anyone that this peson fooled by his "act". But a few questions.....it apparently happened to this one person more than once correct...so she had to send him home. How...where? Was it all explained in the note pinned to him? What about the money? He had $40 dollars in his pocket. How long did he stay with her? How did she know WHEN to send him home? How much of the money did she keep for babykeeping services? How much was the taxi back home? $40 doesn't sound like enough to me and the fact that he arrived alone in a taxi at 1:00 am raises more than enough red flags to me....yes he needs a babysitter but no he is quite capable of manuevering in OKC in a taxi...no worries. :sick:

Oklahoma City man ordered to trial in ‘diaper' case

An Oklahoma City man admitted to wearing diapers and drinking baby formula while pretending to be autistic at a baby sitter's house, a police detective testified Wednesday.

Mark Anthony Richardson Jr., 21, said in the Oct. 5 interview that he has never had a girlfriend, Detective Priscilla Helm said at a preliminary hearing on a sexual battery charge.

“His explanation for his behavior was his inability to have a relationship with females and he wanted to be close … to females,” she testified.
---
[Tami] Landers testified she developed suspicions he was acting but told herself he had to be autistic because “why else would he be doing this.” She said she finally “busted” him when she caught him with a cell phone.

more, with video of the little fellow, at

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-man-ordered-to-trial-in-diaper-case/article/3529779#ixzz1AHKDLNMR

Oklahoma City man who wore diapers pleads guilty to sexual battery, outraging public decency
Mark Anthony Richardson II twice last year fooled women into baby-sitting him at their homes in Oklahoma City, police said. He told a police detective he did it for a sexual purpose.

“I made these individuals do things such as change my diapers … and feed me a bottle,” Richardson told Oklahoma County District Judge Jerry Bass in the paperwork for his guilty plea.
---
For the con, Richardson posed as autistic, police reported. He also posed over the phone as his own father to arrange a baby-sitting job, police said. He admitted Wednesday he behaved the way he thought an autistic person would act. “I had not received an official diagnosis of autism,” he told the judge.
---
much more at Daily Oklahoman link above

Had to laugh when I read the headlines...I just saw on another site that you can advertise just for sitters, but this man advertised he was 40 years old, autistic, wheelchair bound and needed someone to change his diaper for him, he stated he needed someone who cold take charge ad if he was in the middle of a movie and he needed checked that the sitter would be forceful enough to get it done even if he didnt want to lol...It may have been on the up and up and im not in any way making fun but i was thinking man, something is off with thisperson, and now i see it could be a scam...it just amazes me the length and creativity some people go to to scam others lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back