OK OK - Paoli, I-35 S, WhtFem 21-35, UP5054, GSW, poss jaw misalignment, Narrow face, Jun'87

Am I missing something? Her case links all have her location of discovery as Garvin County, Oklahoma, yet TXDPS is investigating and their link has listed “State Found: Texas”??

Updated exclusions
18 Missing Person Exclusions
Linda Jeannette Baker (or Barker)
Jan Andre Cotta
Tammy Daniel
Linda Davis
Sandra Nancy Guillot Edde
Penny Annette Evans
Wendy Felton
Ann Houser
Mary G. Lang
Nancy Medina
Carolyn Lucille Pierce
Patricia Schmidt
Vickie Sundgaard
Lucky Watham
Sheryl West
Debbie Willis

Nancy Leah Brannon (removed from list on NamUs)

Jeremy Hayward
Nichole Fielding

Am I missing something? Her case links all have her location of discovery as Garvin County, Oklahoma, yet TXDPS is investigating and their link has listed “State Found: Texas”??

snipped by me

That's weird. I don't remember it being that way before, so probably just an error, but still.

Screenshot 2021-03-07 230448.jpg

The remains of a white female were found in Paoli on June 24, 1987. The body was found in a creek, she had been shot in the back of the head. The woman was likely 5 foot 3 inches tall and between the ages of 21 to 35. It is believed she had been dead for several months before she was found.
NamUs #UP5054

Screenshot 2021-03-07 230448.jpg

The remains of a white female were found in Paoli on June 24, 1987. The body was found in a creek, she had been shot in the back of the head. The woman was likely 5 foot 3 inches tall and between the ages of 21 to 35. It is believed she had been dead for several months before she was found.
NamUs #UP5054

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back