GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

This hasn't been talked about on any local TV news. I guess if it doesn't have to do with the weather or football, its not important. :what:

Agree, I haven't seen it on any news channel or website and I have looked. :notgood::sigh:

I hope LE has a darn good reason for not alerting the public about this guy. He has a history of violence, and now he's a child rapist. Oh, and if he knows he's wanted in OK, he's probably pretty desperate to score some cash and a car ASAP.

I agree. I wonder if his arrest in Portland was related to him trying to get money or fake ID maybe?

Posession of a forged instrument - 2nd degree http://www.mugshotsworld.com/PATRICK-EDWARD-MISNER

ETA - It actually says Possession of a FORGERY Instrument, I'm assuming that's different that a "forged" instrument but not sure, also not sure if it matters. Just trying to figure out what he was doing in Portland.

I agree. I wonder if his arrest in Portland was related to him trying to get money or fake ID maybe?

Posession of a forged instrument - 2nd degree http://www.mugshotsworld.com/PATRICK-EDWARD-MISNER

ETA - It actually says Possession of a FORGERY Instrument, I'm assuming that's different that a "forged" instrument but not sure, also not sure if it matters. Just trying to figure out what he was doing in Portland.

I was arrested for having a fake ID when I was 17, and the charge, IIRC, was
"criminal poss. of a forged instr.", but that was in New York. So maybe he had a fake ID?
I found this:

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/165.017

Passing bad checks is a different crime, "negotiating a bad check":

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/165.065

Maybe he knew his DNA from OK would catch up with him, and that's why he had a fake ID? I'd be surprised if he was that smart.
BTW, pdxmama, be sure to lock your doors and windows tonight!

I was arrested for having a fake ID when I was 17, and the charge, IIRC, was
"criminal poss. of a forged instr.", but that was in New York. So maybe he had a fake ID?
I found this:

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/165.017

Passing bad checks is a different crime, "negotiating a bad check":

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/165.065

Maybe he knew his DNA from OK would catch up with him, and that's why he had a fake ID? I'd be surprised if he was that smart.
BTW, pdxmama, be sure to lock your doors and windows tonight!

I have all of my doors and windows locked right now! It's making really wish I had air conditioning!

The most frightening aspect to this is that this monster will not stop until he's put away for good. Next time, he most likely won't leave the child alive to tell anyone anything. This is one of the most terrifying types of criminal because the line between child rapist to child killer is such a thin one. I pray that they find this guy before he strikes again!

The most frightening aspect to this is that this monster will not stop until he's put away for good. Next time, he most likely won't leave the child alive to tell anyone anything. This is one of the most terrifying types of criminal because the line between child rapist to child killer is such a thin one. I pray that they find this guy before he strikes again!

I agree. Right now, whereever he is, he doesn't have much to loose. He's looking at a lenghty sentence as a child rapist. If he wants to get out of town
he needs money and a car, that means a robbery, a carjacking, or a home invaion, IMO (assuming he's not holed up somewhere). I really, really, want to know why the public isn't being warned, why there isn't a reward, etc. And he's so nondescript looking, just a white guy with a bald head, and he changes up his facial hair often.
Also, did anyone else notice how expressionless he is in all his mugshots?

Well I guess there is no rush since the man they are supposedly looking for isn't even added to the county's most wanted website.

Ok so who wants to contact Creek Co Sheriffs office and ask why they are not warning the public about this man and asking for their assistance locating him? Does anyone know how to find an online jail roster?

ETA: jail roster https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initSearchForm.do?searchType=offender&siteId=37000

He isn't there as of now.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I just realized this *******'s birthday is April 5th. So he did this the early morning hours after his bday (Apr 6). Was he out partying the night before? I keep having these bad thoughts but I hope these parents didn't know him. I still cannot get over how all this happened and no one heard anything.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if the police are quiet because they don't want to alert him, maybe they are close to getting him and don't want to risk spooking him? Maybe they are watching him already?
I hope he doesn't go to a library somewhere and google his name.

I wonder if the police are quiet because they don't want to alert him, maybe they are close to getting him and don't want to risk spooking him? Maybe they are watching him already?
I hope he doesn't go to a library somewhere and google his name.

If they were watching him already, why wouldn't they just arrest him? What would be the point of following him around? I don't think they got a clue as to where he is at. As for spooking him, why that doesn't seem to be a concern in other cases. Or there wouldn't be an America's Most Wanted.

If they were watching him already, why wouldn't they just arrest him? What would be the point of following him around? I don't think they got a clue as to where he is at. As for spooking him, why that doesn't seem to be a concern in other cases. Or there wouldn't be an America's Most Wanted.

Well they were watching Sierra Lamar's killer for quite a while weren't they? They were onto him very soon after she went missing.
The cases on America's most wanted almost seem like LE's last resort. A lot of them are practically cold cases.

Say he was hiding out at a friends place. LE doesn't know if he's armed, and say there are women child(ren) in the house. They certaintly don't want to go in guns blazing. If he saw himself on the news he might get spooked, but if he doesn't see/hear anything about himself, he'll think he's safe, and they know where he is, and can pick a good time to strike.
That was all MOO, I have no experience in LE, but its the only reason I can think of to keep an obviously dangerous and desperate fugitive off the news in the area he is believed to be in.
To be honest, I hope he tries to rob an armed civilian, or has a run-in with LE,
and just gets killed, to prevent that little girl and her mother from having to attend any depositions/trials etc.

I wonder if this was his first sexual offense?
I'd love to know this guys story.

They asked people through the press to contact the sheriff's department if they know his whereabouts. That rules out them knowing where he is and watching him. Or them being concerned about him spooked. You either ask people for info or you don't.

They asked people through the press to contact the sheriff's department if they know his whereabouts. That rules out them knowing where he is and watching him. Or them being concerned about him spooked. You either ask people for info or you don't.

Perhaps they know he is in town then-just not sure where. Maybe they have some ideas. There must be a reason they are going about it this way. They must think this approach is the surest way or finding him. I really don't know, but LE usually has a reason for what they do. Although I have to admit feeling foolish saying that, after the mess they have made of this case so far.
I think I am so used to believing in LE that I forget how much damage has been done by them in this case, so you probably have a good point.

I wonder how he knew to pick that trailer. Was he visiting friends or family in that park already. It is hard to believe he randomly chose that home.

Just a guess... but when my DD was small, she always wanted the sheet & comforter set for the latest Disney "Princess" movie. There were curtains available for most of the sets, but due to my allergies, we always had mini blinds instead. It would be pretty simple for anyone walking by to notice the pink juvenile-type printed curtains.

Well our local news FINALLY put up an article on fbook, but it doesn't give the wanted man's name. Pathetic.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back