OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

NOV 27, 2022
Family and friends of a missing Eufaula woman are hoping for answers on what would be her 36th birthday.

They held a candlelight vigil and balloon release Sunday night.

[...]

Her mother says, as each year passes, it never gets any easier.

"It's just hard,” said Betty Davis, Peggy’s mother. “You don't know what's going to happen next, just waiting. We hope someday Peggy will have justice."

Her family wants Peggy to be remembered for the impact she made on others and the kind of person she was.

[...]

“She loved her little boy a lot too," Betty said.

Peggy’s disappearance is something her family never expected.

[...]

If you have any information about what happened to Peggy, you are encouraged to contact the FBI and Muscogee Creek Nation Lighthorse Police.

DEC 5, 2022

Peggy McGuire

peggy_mcguire.jpg

On November 15, 2015, nurse and mother Peggy McGuire dropped her son off at school near Eufaula, Oklahoma. The 29-year-old then headed back to the home she shared with the boy and his father, Thomas McIntosh, with whom Peggy reportedly no longer had a romantic relationship. A grainy security video, captured the next morning around 5:00 a.m., shows Peggy's Toyota truck being parked along Highway 9. A dark, unidentified figure can be seen walking away from the vehicle during an early-morning storm. In the seven years since Peggy disappeared, there have been few clues uncovered in the case. News 4 Oklahoma reported in 2016 that investigators took swabs of “blood-like stains” found on the couch and back porch of Peggy’s home where her children and McIntosh still lived at the time. Additionally, they reported that investigators took samples of stains found in the bucket of a front loading tractor and a leather glove in McIntosh’s truck that had red stains. In December 2022, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation PIO Brooke Arbeitman confirmed for Dateline that there are still no named suspects and no charges have been filed in the case. Thousands follow the Facebook page ‘Bring Peggy Home!!!!’ and post encouraging messages and memories of Peggy. The OSBI continues to investigate the disappearance and the case remains open and ongoing. Peggy is described as 5’10”, weighing 140 lbs., with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone with information is encouraged to call the OSBI at (800) 522-8017 or email tips@osbi.ok.gov.

Too many strange circumstances here. Her son, if no one else, needs answers. And there are a whole of questions without answers.

NOV 27, 2022
Family and friends of a missing Eufaula woman are hoping for answers on what would be her 36th birthday.

[...]

"It's just hard,” said Betty Davis, Peggy’s mother. “You don't know what's going to happen next, just waiting. We hope someday Peggy will have justice."

Her family wants Peggy to be remembered for the impact she made on others and the kind of person she was.

[...]

[...]

If you have any information about what happened to Peggy, you are encouraged to contact the FBI and Muscogee Creek Nation Lighthorse Police.
Doing a Google search over the last 6 months this is the closest I can find to an 'update'. Granted, that while it doesn't really bring about any new info it does help keep the case in front of the public.

I still find it hard to believe some agency such as the FBI, Secret Service, etc., can't analyze that video of the guy parking her truck and give something else such as approximate height. But everything I've found just states they can see a person walking away after the truck is parked.

NOV 27, 2022

[...]

[...]

[...]

This is still the only real update on Peggy's case since last November and we're coming up on 8 years.

The podcast, "Big Mad True Criime" covers the case in Episode 182 in December 2022 and that is all I really see in the last 12 months.

This case has turned cold enough to liquify oxygen.

Peggy McGuire

FOX23 received a detailed tip about Peggy McGuire, a woman who disappeared in 2015, being buried in the pond.
The information was passed along, and the Muskogee County DA’s Investigator helped get things moving leading to this search.

After about a three hour search they did not find anything but said they may search again in the future and continue to ask anyone with information to report it to investigators

Peggy McGuire

FOX23 received a detailed tip about Peggy McGuire, a woman who disappeared in 2015, being buried in the pond.
The information was passed along, and the Muskogee County DA’s Investigator helped get things moving leading to this search.

After about a three hour search they did not find anything but said they may search again in the future and continue to ask anyone with information to report it to investigators
I wonder who the tip came from; they said it was a guy who had moved away from the area but had kept calling them.

On Friday, investigators went to a pond in the backyard of a home in Oktaha to try and find McGuire.

The tip was that McGuire was here, wrapped in chicken wire and weighed down by cinderblocks.

In February, divers searched the pond leading to a pump being brought down on Friday to lower the water levels so investigators could dig further.

“The person who has been talking to us has also told us there were cinderblocks down there and all the things he is telling us are adding up. I told my boss we need to look and satisfy ourselves one way or another,” Poole said.

On Friday, as the water drained, investigators had to stop because the runoff was overflowing a nearby creek.

After the crews stopped pumping, they dug in the area they thought Peggy may be, but didn't find anything.

Investigators told FOX23, weather permitting, the plan is to be back on-site next week to continue draining and digging at the pond.

The Davis family said they are offering a $150,000 reward for anyone who gives information that leads to McGuire's body being found.

On Friday, investigators went to a pond in the backyard of a home in Oktaha to try and find McGuire.

The tip was that McGuire was here, wrapped in chicken wire and weighed down by cinderblocks.

In February, divers searched the pond leading to a pump being brought down on Friday to lower the water levels so investigators could dig further.

“The person who has been talking to us has also told us there were cinderblocks down there and all the things he is telling us are adding up. I told my boss we need to look and satisfy ourselves one way or another,” Poole said.

On Friday, as the water drained, investigators had to stop because the runoff was overflowing a nearby creek.

After the crews stopped pumping, they dug in the area they thought Peggy may be, but didn't find anything.

Investigators told FOX23, weather permitting, the plan is to be back on-site next week to continue draining and digging at the pond.

The Davis family said they are offering a $150,000 reward for anyone who gives information that leads to McGuire's body being found.
I hope this is the answer to at least where she is.

APR 26, 2024
Saturday is Missing in Oklahoma Day when families can report missing loved ones and learn about how to move their cases forward.

Peggy McGuire hasn’t been seen in almost nine years.

[...]

"There's new people coming into police departments all the time, there's new detectives and there's new OSBI and FBI agents on cases,” said Leeper [Peggy's cousin]. “My prayer and my thought is someone gets hungry to find where Peggy is. Hungry like we're hungry."

[...]

The Missing in Oklahoma Event will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the University of Central Oklahoma Forensic Science Institute.

[...]

You can register at this link HERE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname