OK OK - Rev. Carol Daniels, 61, Anadarko, 23 Aug 2009

I went to high school in Anadarko. It has a couple of unsolved murders under it's belt. As for the rumors that it was a Satanic cult, it's been found untrue. I know some people who were questioned under this premise.

Welcome to posting at WS, Darkravyn.

9 Years Later, Evidence Revealed In The Murder Of Pastor Carol Daniels

"In your mind, you think, how could anybody do this to another person much less someone who is down there serving God,” said Howard."

According to the autopsy report, Daniels had been stabbed multiple times, her head nearly severed, her hair set on fire.

The killers didn’t stop there. Investigators say her body was also stripped nude, doused with a cleaning solution, and in the opinion of some — posed as if on a crucifix.

“There’s several theories involved,” explained Caddo County District Attorney Jason Hicks.

Hicks says investigators considered several motives through the years, eventually, calling it a foiled robbery — where the suspects, likely looking for drug money, took something more valuable — forensic evidence.

Investigators have never recovered her clothing. The murder weapon also disappeared without a trace.

Investigators say newly-released surveillance video shows something ‘suspicious’. The security cameras at a nearby convenience store captured a blurry white figure leaving the vicinity of the church — at the time of the crime.

But not only did a search come up empty, he says, that woman, their only witness, passed away days later.

“It seems like every time we take a step forward, we are taking two steps back,” Hicks said.

Has there ever been a more ghastly crime? This wonderful woman and her family deserve justice.
What the heck was going on here in this town? I presume the crime was due to one messed up person, but I would like the community to step forward and raise their voices!

I've often wondered... if i recall correctly, one of the first officers on the scene had later committed suicide. I wonder if it had anything to do with the case... his death could've been a result of anything, but he could've also have known something about her death.

I have read about this horrible crime, and am saddened it seems to be a cold case. But I have wondered if law enforcement has considered another motive. It seems pretty clear she was targeted, and that this crime was premeditated. Carol Daniels was serving as a church pastor. Many Christians do not believe women should be pastors. There is scripture to support this, but I don't think this is the place for a Biblical debate on the subject. What I am thinking is has LE looked into this as motivation. The overwhelming majority of Christians would not support such an action, but sadly it takes only one deranged individual to do evil.

BBM

If he had been an arsonist since childhood, why do you think he was unsuccessful in burning down the church? Was he interrupted by her visitors? Or did he even attempt to burn the church? From what I've read, it doesn't sound like there were any active fires in the church at the time the Pastor was found.

I know her hair was reported as being singed, was anything else reportedly burned?
Isreal Keyes was known to use drano on bodies, what if her hair was melted and not burned. They seem not 100% confident that it was burned in fire in a few articles I’ve read.

Isreal Keyes was known to use drano on bodies, what if her hair was melted and not burned. They seem not 100% confident that it was burned in fire in a few articles I’ve read.
In one of his FBI interviews he describes a fantasy of killing someone in a church….what if it wasn’t a fantasy at all….unknown whereabouts at the time was traveling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back