OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of information on this case has already been lost. Matt's web site, which had its own thread was hacked and the whole year's work lost. As far as I know, every little girl who could have possibly been Sharon has been rulled out, including the match I was sure would be positive, Jenny Klein of Utah.

well dont let it discourage you, we will somehow plow through. it is a shame though to loose such a great amount of info.

christine2448 said:
Help me out gang....I already gave my book to another, to share Sharon's story, so I can't look back...

Towards the end of the book, Matt talks about Fitzpatrick having a possible match to Sharon....I don't think names were even said about this one....it was said the brother and father were SURE that the pics of Sharon were not their missing daughter/sister. I believe that was all that was mentioned about this girl that could be a match...am I right? Maybe this one should have been ruled out, maybe dad and son had a hand in disappearance, didn't the wife/daughter disappear?

I am hoping this link will help you:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=764326&postcount=1

well, the most important info. has been established and all regular members of her forum knows the deal, so its just up to everyone here to help out newbies. I wouldn't let this discourage any of you. I read up on whats on here everyday, I see that there are a select few that really work on this case constantly and I really commend these people. I wish , I could do that , but time doesn't allow me to. I would imagine you people may have saved alot of your research , so dont worry its all appreciated!:crazy: :) :blowkiss:

Taking iventory. I think after the very unforunite events of the last week we need to see where we stand and where we want to go from here. I very much want to continue researching this and finding the answers for Sharon. I hope that all of you who are still here and want to continue working on this will chime in . First, I have to apolgize because although I follow this case all the time I am not always a participant. Unforunitly, I have had a bunch of medical stuff i have been dealing with plus working full time that has kept me otherwise occupied over the last couple of months. I am at a place now where I can devote more time to this and I very much want to do so.
So where do we go from here? Some of the areas that I think need to be followed up are the following.
1. The Lori Peoguet child, we need to find out if this child could be Sharon Marshall.
2. Ragland had a suggestion about trying to track down and speak with someone who
new both Floyd and Rebecca in the children's home.
3. I feel strongly that something is very off with the situation with the Oklahoma Police Departmetn and there statement that they know who Sharon's father is. I know Matt explained it as a bizzare belief on there part that Sharon is actualy floyds daughter Suzanne , but I find this crazy. I think it needs to be looking into more. Espically with Selerasy confirming the story
4, Keep looking for more missing children who could be Sharon.

Okay, what else do you all think we should be dong and how should we do it. I have a weeks vacation from work and plan on hitting old archieves to search for possible matches. I am also thinking about sending a letter to the oklahoma police department but not sure if I should do that. Lets get back to our work on behalf of Sharon Marshall and put websleuths back to the great work it was designed to do!!!

mjak

i agree that sending a letter to OCPD is an important thing to do at this point. im not personally convinced that lori has anything to do with this case, but wouldnt hurt to rule it out. i want to know if its considered public record who has visited floyd in the last several years in prison, (not so much recently). but yeah, you are right that we should write to the OKC police and atleast get on the same page as them. good post!

Franklin Delano Floyd born June 17, 1943,,,in Barnesville Georgia, youngest of 5 childern, Billy 1933, Dorothy 1934, Shirley 1937, sister named Tommye 1939. father Thomas H. Floyd born in Georgia April 10, 1912 died June, 1944,, - wife name Della,,,,,--school and home Georgia Baptist Childten's Home in Hapeville, Georgia funded by Georgia Baptist Convention Cooperative Home..Floyd by early 1960's was in and found gulity of such nice stuff as breaking and entering,,kidnapping and child molestation of a 4 year old girl, Bank robbery, attempted escape, ----1 friend keep's in his life is David Dial that liked drug's a lot because he was in prison over them a lot...and a Becky Barr keep's poping up in his life a lot too..and a new religion called Church of the New Song or (CONS) keep's poping up too. I don't think many people would bring this nice Mr. Floyd home to meet there Kid's or Daughter's...

mjak said:
3. I feel strongly that something is very off with the situation with the Oklahoma Police Departmetn and there statement that they know who Sharon's father is. I know Matt explained it as a bizzare belief on there part that Sharon is actualy floyds daughter Suzanne , but I find this crazy. I think it needs to be looking into more. Espically with Selerasy confirming the story
I don't know anything about the history of the Sharon Marshall forum/threads, so just throw a pillow at me if this has been asked before.

Has DNA testing been done to be *sure* Sharon really wasn't his daughter? From what little I've read I don't believe he is, but who knows?

Lisa :)

*throws pillow* yup, they know hes not her father. lol

DNA was done on michael Sharons son. when floyd was trying to gain custody of him from the courts he had to get a blood test done and it was proved that michael was not floyds son. thus making sharon not related to floyd. you should read the book A beautiful child by Matt Birbeck

ragland said:
*throws pillow* yup, they know hes not her father. lol
*throws pillow back and sticks out tongue*

I was almost positive that particular stone would have been turned over loooooong ago.....but it never hurts to make sure! :crazy:

smile22, our library just re-opened, so I'll see if they have "A Beautiful Child"....thanks for the heads-up :)

Been reading the Sharon Marshall forum for a long time now, and have also read the book. The thing that keeps nagging at me is the blood that is supposed to be Sharon's, I almost have trouble believing it is actually hers. I don't know why I feel this way and am not placing blame on any part of the investigation or the officers or procedures involved, the whole case is such a mystery and no one could have guessed back then that DNA could solve so many of these mysteries.

Does anyone else wonder about the blood sample?

smile22, our library just re-opened, so I'll see if they have "A Beautiful Child"....thanks for the heads-up :)
Lisa, you might also check to see if your library belongs to the InterLibrary system. I wasn't aware of this system until recently... but, if a library belongs to it, they can borrow books from any library in the country. That way, if your library doesn't have "A Beautiful Child", but another one does, they can borrow it. It takes a few weeks for the order to go through, but sometimes the wait is worth it.

And if that doesn't work for you, I believe ABC came out in paperback recently (last year?).

yall i seriously want to know about that blood too. i dont believe its a good sample, but, i dont know if they will fess up to it if its not.

ragland said:
yall i seriously want to know about that blood too. i dont believe its a good sample, but, i dont know if they will fess up to it if its not.
I can't remember if someone has allready asked this next question or can let me know if I remember right... but if Michael's blood was compared to Floyd's for their DNA "relationship" and that test confirmed Floyd was NOT the father, could Michael's DNA be compared to that of the blood that is supposed to be Sharon's blood that is supposed to be available? (in my head it seems that testing Michaels sample (if available) to the one of Sharon's would decide for sure it really is her blood...?).... Does this babbling mess of sentences make any sense? I don't think I can type it any clearer!:confused:

Boyz_Mum said:
I can't remember if someone has allready asked this next question or can let me know if I remember right... but if Michael's blood was compared to Floyd's for their DNA "relationship" and that test confirmed Floyd was NOT the father, could Michael's DNA be compared to that of the blood that is supposed to be Sharon's blood that is supposed to be available? (in my head it seems that testing Michaels sample (if available) to the one of Sharon's would decide for sure it really is her blood...?).... Does this babbling mess of sentences make any sense? I don't think I can type it any clearer!:confused:

Ohhhh, yes. That makes perfect sense (to me anyway, FWIW!!) - great idea!

I find the following ad in an online board for people looking for
missing loved ones.

"Im looking for Suzy, who would be I think in her 40s now. Her mothers name was lula mae Williams, I believe. She was married for a brief time to my father, carl honeycutt. They lived in Tennessee. Our family has been trying to find her for years"

The name Suzy stuck out to me because of the name suzanne and Lula williams is close to Linda williams. Do you all think I should respond to this post and ask for more information?

mjak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member