OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it no one has any idea about the Rhonda Moore/Melissa Headley lead and where it went? I am in Australia so can't do that much 'sleuthing' (going through physical archives, etc.) from here, but wondered if there's anyone lurking on this blog that might be interested in following up that lead? I'm not sure if it's the one that Matt Birkbeck is currently following up (last post I saw from him said they were checking into a lead out of N/S Carolina) or if it is the Christina Carter lead that he's following, as he hasn't blogged (that I can find) since and the blog on his website doesn't work.

you know the picture of sharon taken as a teenager with her best friend jennifer? I don't know how to do a side by side comparison and post it, but if someone else does, that would be interesting. I think they are VERY similar.

Forgot to add - no, I have found no picture of the father. I think the picture of janet from the children's home in north carolina is of an older janet. the 1961L designation used by the webpage means, if I understand it right, she Left the home in 1961. But many of the pictures are of the people at older ages - the one right above is.

I've not found a picture of christina. also, do we know for sure christina was never found ... wish we could contact the father and find out, and if so, see if he has a picture.

you know the picture of sharon taken as a teenager with her best friend jennifer? I don't know how to do a side by side comparison and post it, but if someone else does, that would be interesting. I think they are VERY similar.

They do look similar; its hard to see some details because of shadows in Sharon's photo. Janet Calhoun Carter's eyes are much wider set though.

jccsmcopy.jpg

They do look similar; its hard to see some details because of shadows in Sharon's photo. Janet Calhoun Carter's eyes are much wider set though.

jccsmcopy.jpg

Thanks for doing that Raindrops. I agree, the eyes are different. Most mother/daughter have similar eye orbits...but I guess nothing is impossible!

My eyes are nothing like my mothers. I completely take after my father's side (and my brother and I look nothing alike, however have the same parents - he takes after Mum's side, me after Dad's side). That's why it would be very interesting to see the father's photo. I've been trying to do a search for Lindsay Carter but not having any luck so far. Does anyone happen to know what his middle name is?

One of the characteristics of Sharon's face that I have always noticed were the "bags" under her eyes - especially in the one pic were she is on FDF's lap. This picture of the mother shows the same "bags".

........ I've been trying to do a search for Lindsay Carter but not having any luck so far. Does anyone happen to know what his middle name is?

Earlier on this thread someone says that they were married in Hueytown AL (Jefferson County) in 1970. If anybody knows how to look up marriage license info it would most likely have it.

They have similar face shapes and smiles and as Dr. Doogie said, the same undereye 'bags'.

That was an interesting link GraceBlue. Thank you for posting it.

here is a picture of christina lynn carter taken around the time of her dissapearance.

Attachments

• Carter_Christina_Lynn.jpg
    Carter_Christina_Lynn.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 27
I don't know if the photo is viewable or not. Let me know if it you can't see it. I've sent it to Matt Birkbeck as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57