OK OK - Trang Tran, 32, pregnant, Oklahoma City, 5 April 2015

Thoughts and prayers go out to Trang's family and friends as 2016 begins.

Oh my...First time I heard about this case. My first thought was that the father of her unborn child has something to do with it, maybe hurt her...I hope I'm wrong.
Pregnancy is a very emotional event and some men are extremely upset by it especially if they perceive they were "tricked" in some way (even if they were not). Or in cases where the father is married and can't cope with the situation. It can turn ugly quickly for some pregnant women, sad to say.

So sad that it's been a year and she hasn't been found and it seems there is such little information. Page two only:(
Where are you Trang??!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trang H. Tran – The Charley Project

Trang H. Tran

tran_trang.jpg
tran_trang2.jpg
tran_trang3.jpg
tran_trang4.jpg
tran_trang5.jpg

Missing Since 04/04/2015
Missing From Midwest City, Oklahoma
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race Asian
Age 32 years old
Height and Weight 4'8 - 4'10, 80 - 100 pounds
Medical Conditions Tran was pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Her child was due in November 2015.
Distinguishing Characteristics Asian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Tran has a mole on the left side of her chin.

Details of Disappearance
Tran was last seen at a shopping center in Midwest City, Oklahoma on April 4, 2015. She has never been heard from again. She was reported missing by her employer the next day after she didn't show up for work; Tran was known as a very prompt, reliable employee who never missed work without calling in.

Authorities found Tran's white Nissan Versa at her apartment complex at S.W. 89 and Drexel in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. All her belongings, including her money, clothes, prenatal vitamins and pets, were left behind. Her family described her as a very private person and said they were unaware that she was pregnant.

Investigators believe Tran is missing under suspicious circumstances. Her case remains unsolved. Oklahoma City police are investigating.

From the link:

She may be traveling with a Caucasian male named Tyson.

Who is Tyson, and why do police think she might be traveling with him? Perhaps Tyson may be the father of the child? I wish there was more information available about who this Tyson person is and what his relationship to Trang is as well as why LE believes she may be traveling with him. It would also be helpful to know more about his background—was he a co-worker? Friend? Boyfriend? Where is he from? Where do his friends/family live?

Came across this today while looking for another case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back