OK - Tristian Bowens rapes 10 yr. old deaf girl/claims mistaken identity

kRaine5, it might be a good idea to contact one of our moderators regarding 'verified insider' status.

I am so, so sorry this had to happen to your little girl.

As for the scum harassing you, please do report it, pointing out the threatening behaviour is affecting a 10 year old crime victim, and DEMAND an investigation. Yes, take cell phone pics, or ask nearby shopkeepers to help be witnesses, something to help the police ID these low lifes.

I know it's hard, but for your child's sake, stand up and don't allow them to make her life and yours more fearful.

That, or move to another area ASAP.

I am afraid to think of what I might be capable of, if they were doing that to my child in those circumstances..

I assume they were intending it towards me not my daughter but they had no regard for the fact that she. Was with me along with my other children who have suffered through this as well. I have made many mistakes in life that i am not proud of but testifying on my daughters behalf is not one of them. I can not understand why any one would stand by him after sitting in that court room and watching him repeatedly caught up in his web of lies. I will be sure to record evey thing if possible thanks for the tip. Im thinking about offering a statement on the news if they want to do a follow up. Maybe the humiliation of the publicity in these peoples ignorance will make them think twice.

I assume they were intending it towards me not my daughter but they had no regard for the fact that she. Was with me along with my other children who have suffered through this as well. I have made many mistakes in life that i am not proud of but testifying on my daughters behalf is not one of them. I can not understand why any one would stand by him after sitting in that court room and watching him repeatedly caught up in his web of lies. I will be sure to record evey thing if possible thanks for the tip. Im thinking about offering a statement on the news if they want to do a follow up. Maybe the humiliation of the publicity in these peoples ignorance will make them think twice.

BBM: OH think twice about making a statement on the news, please. I would consult an attorney and law enforcement first, and perhaps show them the video tape and inform them of what is going on. Or move to another area and really protect your information/privacy. These crazy harassers may very well be out for revenge---even if that makes no sense to you.

Doing something like going to the news may provoke more outrage and violence from these dastardly types?? You may also be subjected to a lawsuit for defamation or something, ykwim?

It is possible that these people harassing you are very, very different from you and will react in a highly unpredictable way. Think. Be proactive and protective.
Just my opinion.....hope it helps.....

(((((((Hugs)))))))

Do you have BACA where you live?
http://www.bacausa.com/Internet/AboutBACA.php
From their website

Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA) exists with the intent to create a safer environment for abused children. We exist as a body of Bikers to empower children to not feel afraid of the world in which they live. We stand ready to lend support to our wounded friends by involving them with an established, united organization. We work in conjunction with local and state officials who are already in place to protect children. We desire to send a clear message to all involved with the abused child that this child is part of our organization, and that we are prepared to lend our physical and emotional support to them by affiliation, and our physical presence. We stand at the ready to shield these children from further abuse. We do not condone the use of violence or physical force in any manner, however, if circumstances arise such that we are the only obstacle preventing a child from further abuse, we stand ready to be that obstacle.

I highly recommend calling them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My father was a member of baca unfortunatly he is no longer with us. I would love to find the local members and get her involved.

I can't believe how brave and strong you and your little girl are being.

Do consider becoming a verified insider, maybe someone can post the link for you. Its pretty easy.

I dont see a problem with a statement to the media if its short and sweet, we har happy to see justice done etc. etc;

When he was found guilty my daughter was happy i saw a glimps of the girl she was before that night happened. Last night leaving Wal-Mart some of his family and friends were waiting for us when we walked out the door. They were yelling "court is over now" over and over again. The way they were saying it sounded like a threat it was veey antagonistic. My daughter regressed back to her scared angry state. Unfortunately we can not identify who these people are by name so reports do little good. We are afraid of what they might try to do. But the district attorny office states there is little they can do to offer us protection and comfort.

kRaine5, welcome to WS and I am so very very sorry over what happened to your sweet baby. Know that you guys are in my nightly prayers. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back