OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who/what does the BBM pertain to?

A later search of Adams' phone revealed she had searched for, according to the affidavit, "taser pain level, gun shops, prepaid cellular phones and how to get someone out of their house."

A later search of Adams' phone revealed she had searched for, according to the affidavit, "taser pain level, gun shops, prepaid cellular phones and how to get someone out of their house."
That goes back to February when TA wanted to kill Veronica. TA needed to get Veronica out of her house (Veronica's) in order to carry out a plan involving an anvil. Veronica didn't come out of the house regardless of how TA tried.

Back in February, this crew was planning their original attempt to kill Veronica. Their plan was to get her to leave her house somehow and then roadrunner an anvil through her windshield to kill her, but she didn't leave the house, so they hatched this plan instead.

I know right?! IMO though TA was the mastermind of the heinous murderous plot, the director if you will, a criminal mastermind she obviously is not! It seems this nasty woman and her recruits never watched an episode of Dateline, 48 hours, 20/20 (insert sarcasm).

Seriously, as someone else pointed out earlier, I’m very thankful these nasty creatures are as dumb as rocks to think they could pull this off without getting caught/outsmart LE with the trail of evidence we now know they left behind (which I’m sure is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg of evidence LE has against these idiots). SMDH.

I have to say, in all the years I’ve been following true crime, these might just be the dumbest bunch of co-conspirator criminals I’ve ever seen.

IMHO
Based on the anvil plot I think it is safe to say that the time they should have used checking out Dateline, 48 Hours or Forensic Files was spent watching Looney Tunes instead.

Last edited:

If I had to guess , maybe luring Veronica out from her residence ?
Again as she (VB) had a fiance', it wouldn't go unnoticed.
All of these 'plans' were idiotic.
So sad it wasn't stopped by someone, anyone, who might've been suspicious (?), who could've narc'd on them before March 30th !
Omo.

Snipped BBM
Educate me anyone, why is Kidnapping listed so many times? I’m confused why it would need to be listed more than twice! TIA
1. MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE - DELIBERATE INTENT

2. MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE - DELIBERATE INTENT

3. KIDNAPPING, in violation of 21 O.S. 741

4. KIDNAPPING, in violation of 21 O.S. 741

5. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE - DELIBERATE INTENT

That goes back to February when TA wanted to kill Veronica. TA needed to get Veronica out of her house (Veronica's) in order to carry out a plan involving an anvil. Veronica didn't come out of the house regardless of how TA tried.
Back in February, this crew was planning their original attempt to kill Veronica. Their plan was to get her to leave her house somehow and then roadrunner an anvil through her windshield to kill her, but she didn't leave the house, so they hatched this plan instead.
If I had to guess , maybe luring Veronica out from her residence ?
Again as she (VB) had a fiance', it wouldn't go unnoticed.
All of these 'plans' were idiotic.
So sad it wasn't stopped by someone, anyone who might've been suspicious (?), who could've narc'd on them before March 30th !
Omo.
Got it, thanks guys. I skipped over a lot of the Anvil stuff trying to get through 32 pages! :eek:

Good points.
Wherever TA said she was, & what she was doing, she's obviously not to be trusted, imo.
My guess was either there assisting with the kidnap/murders -- or at the very least, on the phone with the co-conspirators ?

They planned this out, certainly.
But not very well.
Omo.

So the perps chose 9:30 for the attack because the meeting was to be at 10:00 at the old Four Corners market.

This means she can claim to be at home at 9:30 getting the kids ready for the handover, but not yet left the home so she "didn't see anything".

But then the affidavit says she claims to have called VB to confirm and claims VB said something had come up and she wasn't going to make it. If that really happened, VB would have called JK to cancel and JK's husband would have known. And VB's family would not have driven out there to find her.

So why mix this into the story? It really makes no sense and was not going to lead LE or the families of VB and JK away from the purported meeting.

Tifany Adams is wealthy? May I ask how?

p.s. Who did the children live with? Mom didn't have custody and is now deceased, Dad was in a detox facility - what happened to them?
The children were living with Tifany Adams.

Wealthy? Well, that's what my mind has pieced together from all the documents I've read. I was thinking that at one time, her Facebook page showed her as a business owner, she was president or chairman of the Texas County, OK Republican Party, she was a member of the hospital board, I believe she owns a fairly large acreage. plus 4-5 marriages (I do not know if any of the husbands were rich). Apparently, my mind made that assessment based on reading a lot of documents.

Last edited:
So the perps chose 9:30 for the attack because the meeting was to be at 10:00 at the old Four Corners market.

This means she can claim to be at home at 9:30 getting the kids ready for the handover, but not yet left the home so she "didn't see anything".

But then the affidavit says she claims to have called VB to confirm and claims VB said something had come up and she wasn't going to make it. If that really happened, VB would have called JK to cancel and JK's husband would have known. And VB's family would not have driven out there to find her.

So why mix this into the story? It really makes no sense and was not going to lead LE or the families of VB and JK away from the purported meeting.
That’s a really great catch. Your alibi should be that they never arrived at the pickup location, which is true. They were attacked before they ever reached it.

Saying the pickup was cancelled is easily disproven by the fact that they were very close to where they were supposed to be, as well as the reasons you stated.

That’s an astounding lie to tell, and I can’t make sense of it.

Perhaps she told that story so she did not have to pick the kids up until about noon instead of going to the Cooks in time for the 10 a.m. meetup. The story left her free to be in on the attack on VB and JK.

Such a brazen liar. :mad:

Investigators say Adams told them Butler canceled the visit during a phone call at 9 a.m. on March 30. Butler’s phone records confirmed a phone call, the affidavit explained, but that was the same time Butler was in Hugoton picking up Kelley.

Still interested to know this information:
NewsNation is also reporting that 10 days before the moms went missing, Butler filed a court petition for full custody of her children. KSN requested that court document, but it is now sealed.

The revised order sealing and restricting the case says the document was sealed after Butler and Kelley went missing and that it was to “protect the integrity of a criminal investigation and to protect minor children.”

KSN also asked who requested to have the court filing sealed, and was told that information is also sealed.

Such a brazen liar. :mad:

Investigators say Adams told them Butler canceled the visit during a phone call at 9 a.m. on March 30. Butler’s phone records confirmed a phone call, the affidavit explained, but that was the same time Butler was in Hugoton picking up Kelley.
brazen liar and monumentally stupid. Woman has the IQ of a log.

IMO it seems there must’ve been a plan to hide or destroy the car. Given it was found so close to the meetup spot, it was obvious VB hadn’t cancelled.

As you’ve written, why was it even mentioned when it couldn't be true? It’s as if TA had fabricated what to say to LE and later was unable to deviate. In saying that, she was giving away indication of her personal involvement. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member