Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't willing to lie ... How it seems to me:

Beasley had a suspected murderer Cullum right in front of him telling him that LE might question Beasley over suspicious skid-steer tracks.

Beasley placated this suspected murderer Cullum by telling him he would tell LE that the tracks were simply innocent markings from legitimate work that Cullum had done for him.

But once LE came to interview Beasley, Beasley was quick with the truth. Beasley seems to have had no problem whatsoever in telling LE exactly what was said and done in regards to his interactions with Cullum.
Did he have a responsibility to say something sooner?

He wasn't willing to lie ... How it seems to me:

Beasley had a suspected murderer Cullum right in front of him telling him that LE might question Beasley over suspicious skid-steer tracks.

Beasley placated this suspected murderer Cullum by telling him he would tell LE that the tracks were simply innocent markings from legitimate work that Cullum had done for him.

But once LE came to interview Beasley, Beasley was quick with the truth. Beasley seems to have had no problem whatsoever in telling LE exactly what was said and done in regards to his interactions with Cullum.
BBM. I agree. I think Beasley did know--and wasn't happy about it---and after Cullum told him he was a suspect, Beasley went right to LE with the information about where Cullum's digging took place.

JMO

BBM. I agree. I think Beasley did know--and wasn't happy about it---and after Cullum told him he was a suspect, Beasley went right to LE with the information about where Cullum's digging took place.

JMO

I didn't think about that.

That Beasley may have gone to LE to report the "going ons" on his property once Cullum confessed to him that Cullum was a suspect in the disappearance of the 2 women.

I was thinking that LE went to Beasley to talk to him but it actually does seem more likely that Beasley led officers to his property .... This is just a possibility.

Beasley's property was 8 miles away from the victim's car and far down country roads out in the "boonies" surrounded by cow pastures.

Makes sense that Beasley may have helped in this investigation leading officers to the victim's bodies.

2 Cents

Any and every death tied to any one of these misfits needs to be given another look.

Farm accident or farm “accident?”

IMO

I feel like some kind of horrible history with these people enabled them to make the decision to kill Veronica and Jilian, gave them the confidence and ability to carry it out.
Bbm.
This ! ^^^
Esp. the bolded.
An attack in broad daylight on a traveled road.

Anyone else who has passed unexpectedly around any of this bunch ?
Omo.

Well, well, well. If it isn't Paul Grice getting charged.

I bet some evidence results came back! Fingerprints
Well, I suppose now people can put to rest any thought that he was an FBI informant and was being protected by them. I do wonder why it has taken until now to charge him. Or, has it taken this long to find him? Did he go on the run after initially being questioned, as some people suggested? JMO

What then?? Stunned and beat to death with hammers??
I smell Patrick Frazee all over again.
I fear that the women were probably beaten severely, including with hammer(s), and multiple stun guns were likely used repeatedly, as TA seemed really intent on inflicting as much pain as possible on VB, and as bad as that is, it is possible, and I would not be surprised to learn that the two women were dumped into the predug hole while still clinging to life, and may have ultimately died of asphyxiation. If that is the case, I pray that they were at least unconscious when buried. Pure. Damn. Evil. JMO

I think it's incredibly odd that, according to TC's affidavit, he spoke with Beasley on *March 31* and told him people would be suspicious of the dirt work. And then LE wasn't able to access the property until, what 2 weeks later? I know TC leased the land so who knows what their arrangement was, but why didn't Beasley tip off LE before? Did he take the position that it was TC's right to deny LE access? I just think it's weird that a landowner would sit on this information for so long.

I know I have done this myself, but we keep questioning how the others could have been roped in by TA. I’ve decided it’s because they are all just mean, sorry people.

It would not surprise me if there are more arrests.
Agreed, and ditto to there being a possibility of more arrests.

Who decides to help another person murder two people over custody of their grandkids ?
Not even related to Veronica nor her children.

Maybe ... Grice and the others have participated in crimes so serious, they would've been in prison anyway ?
Just my .02.

1714003294511.png

Paul Grice is the fifth member of the self-proclaimed
“God’s Misfits” group to be charged with murdering two
women from Kansas (OSBI/TexasCSD)

Fifth suspect arrested in ‘God’s Misfits’ killings of two women in Oklahoma Paul Grice is accused of kidnapping and murdering the two mothers along with four others

April 24, 2024 52 minutes ago
Mr Grice was named in arrest documents relating to the other suspects, obtained by The Independent.

Who decides to help another person murder two people over custody of their grandkids ?
Not even related to Veronica nor her children.
That is a very good question.

Most of the other participants had no personal "stake" in the custody dispute. Yet, they are still willing to commit a double murder? Who commands such loyalty?

Though the principal defendant maybe relatively wealthy, I doubt the "double murder" loyalty was purchased in this case. In the end, I am thinking the "c" word as in......"cult". I don't like using the word as it can be misused to mean:

- Cult (n): If I dont like the religious group in question, then they are a cult.

But..... cults of personality and religious cults do exist. I am thinking that this might be both. But.... wow, what a hold!

Last edited:
I think VB and WR had started talking and comparing notes around this time. Also, According to TA's Motion to Hold, authorities have WR discussing threats against him by TC (Reference pg 5/7):

View attachment 499339

It seems likely that Wrangler was the person Tad pulled the gun on. Then Tad whined to the DA that he had to point a gun at Wrangler because Wrangler was an out-of-control addict. The DA then dropped the charge.

I didn't think about that.

That Beasley may have gone to LE to report the "going ons" on his property once Cullum confessed to him that Cullum was a suspect in the disappearance of the 2 women.

I was thinking that LE went to Beasley to talk to him but it actually does seem more likely that Beasley led officers to his property .... This is just a possibility.

Beasley's property was 8 miles away from the victim's car and far down country roads out in the "boonies" surrounded by cow pastures.

Makes sense that Beasley may have helped in this investigation leading officers to the victim's bodies.

2 Cents
Except the burner phones were buried with them and tracked to the exact location

The affidavit of probable cause for an arrest warrant for Grice revealed he had a cell phone conversation with Cullum and Adams prior to the disappearance of Butler and Kelley on Saturday, March 30. After their disappearance, Grice was at his home with Cullum.

Grice’s first appearance is scheduled for Wednesday, May 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675