GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

Unreal... She deserves more.

Does anyone remember the Unsolved Mysteries segments? That's how I first got hooked on this case.

And Ida can be in hell... I know she's behind it.

http://www.newson6.com/story/278883...plea-deal-for-bristow-woman-in-triple-murders

Hashmi said if Noe takes the deal being offered she would go to prison, but likely wouldn't be there for long. “I've suffered all of these years to find out what happened to them, now we know and now I want that lady, ya know she killed my sister, my niece and my sister-in-law, and now it's time for her to rot in prison,” Hashmi said...

Camp's sister, Aisha Hashmi, says it was her understanding the state had iron-clad evidence against Noe. “She wouldn't walk, I mean, there would be no way possible for her to walk,” Hashmi said.

But last week, Hashmi learned prosecutors had offered Noe a deal in exchange for a guilty plea. “It makes me feel like she got away with it,” said Hashmi.

The hearing began at 11:00am:

http://publicradiotulsa.org/post/hearing-now-underway-bristow

What a travesty! I am sorry for these families who have to accept this slight piece of justice instead of real justice for their loved ones' senseless and horrific murders. At least, she did finally admit guilt.

Beverly Noe deserved no consideration for a lighter sentence, but the problem sounds like her brother may be ill and not expected to survive until trial. He is the best witness they have against her, I suppose. It is better than nothing to take what most would consider the active part of the rest of her life away (unless she is out in 4-8 years). She is a horrible person and she can sit there with her hatred, her greed, and her evilness as her only companions.

RIP Wendy, Lisa, and Cynthia

I read some of the comments on a Tulsa news station's Facebook page (I think KOTV News on 6), and it really sounds like Oklahoma's judicial system is messed up. There's people who possessed marijuana and got 25 years. There's 3 murders and a plea deal is offered?!

Sorry, I don't want to turn the discussion in a different direction, it just irks me!

I'm confused about Chad Noe... On the Unsolved Mysteries segment, he came off as very guilty. Is he completely innocent in all of this?

Reading Beverly Noe actually smiled when she was led away after the hearing before she covered her face makes me ill. I cannot comprehend how a person can be that cold and horrendous. She is beyond wicked and cruel.

Be sure to read the comments below. One person claims to be Beverly Noe's niece and tries to lessen her role.

Families Of Murder Victims Witness Bristow Woman Take Plea Deal

I loved them so much. I thought they were coming home, and they didn't," Wendy's husband, Leon Camp said crying.

As he and other family members were seated, Noe watched and said to her attorney, "That looks like what's-her-face's crew there in the front row."

http://www.news9.com/story/27898111/families-of-murder-victims-witness-bristow-woman-take-plea-deal

Reading Beverly Noe actually smiled when she was led away after the hearing before she covered her face makes me ill. I cannot comprehend how a person can be that cold and horrendous. She is beyond wicked and cruel.

Be sure to read the comments below. One person claims to be Beverly Noe's niece and tries to lessen her role.

Families Of Murder Victims Witness Bristow Woman Take Plea Deal

I loved them so much. I thought they were coming home, and they didn't," Wendy's husband, Leon Camp said crying.

As he and other family members were seated, Noe watched and said to her attorney, "That looks like what's-her-face's crew there in the front row."

http://www.news9.com/story/27898111/families-of-murder-victims-witness-bristow-woman-take-plea-deal

As he and other family members were seated, Noe watched and said to her attorney, “That looks like what's-her-face's crew there in the front row.”

Wow, just when I didn't think she could get any lower.

I have an employee that is related to this family. He has told me about the Rausin murder several times. He said that Ida and Deborah, and possibly Beverly Noe, was in the house when the murder took place. He also told a story of Beverly having her ex-husband shot in Okmulgee, but he survived. It may be important to note that the Sheriff at Depew at the time was a long time friend of the family that was a close friend of Beverly's ex-husband, Gary Noe, when they were living in Arkansas. The person that told me this said he thought the family had to have some kind of connections because of how many times they have gotten away with such heinous crimes. He also said he is pretty sure that Chad, who is his cousin, had knowledge and was possibly involved in the triple murders. He said that many years ago, Ida also ran an underground brothel in Okmulgee.

For anyone interested in watching the original segment from Unsolved Mysteries, it's on Vimeo listed as "Wendy Camp." I just rewatched it (and I'm watching many other great old UM segments with glee, as YT has removed them all from their site and I strongly dislike the reboot sans Stack and the original musical score). The first time I watched this segment, I was just a kid and even then, I could feel how cold and guilty this family was/is. Reading through this entire thread, I have shed some tears for Wendy, her little girl and her lovely sister in law. I have felt so sad and angry at the outcome. It's so incredibly disturbing to me. I just cannot comprehend how there are entire families like this! They seem to lovingly refer to a family shotgun as "Baby" and Beverly's reasoning for killing little Cynthia was that she was "damaged goods...what else was I going to do with her?" That is beyond vile. I watch a lot of true crime shows and horror is my favorite genre of film. I can honestly say that this Noe/Prewitt family seems about as bad the fictional family in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre films. That may sound funny, but seriously! These people are evil and just whacked out nuts! They're killers and arsonists. Wow...so classy.

Between this case, the sad case of the Jamison family and the missing girls (Ashley Freeman & Lauria Bible), I can say with absolute certainty that I never wish to visit, let alone live in the state of Oklahoma! For serious.

If you can make sense of the Unsolved Mysteries Wiki account of this case, I nominate you for the next Chairman of the Federal Reserve!

Saw this on Oxygen's Fatal Family Feuds. I remembered the case from Websleuths and Wendy's sister posting updates. Didn't realize that Beverly only did about 3 years of her sentence in prison before she was released due to her poor health. Absolutely ridiculous.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back