**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to have TES search there to throw them off of the other areas of interest.

now that makes sense to me. Thats why he would be there making sure he was seen in broad daylight.

Broad daylight during rush hour. Hmmmm.

Thank you, I wish that I could get out everyday like the friend I mentioned. He is the one that I really respect and admire. If I lived closer I think I would be out everyday as well. One of the places that we have had some real thoughts on was reported to be a place that TES is going to search and for that I am grateful. When you are looking at maps it looks so simple until you get there and then it’s overwhelming .
Especially when your by yourself or just another person. Here is what I find funny, when we would get to a part of the woods that you started to get torn up by brush we would both say…..”she would not go through this much trouble” we could not see KC exerting herself .

I just wanted to mention the one thing that has stuck out in my mind is GA making the statement “ the dead body in the trunk was not my granddaughter” To me this does say that GA admits that at least there was a dead body in the trunk. After all he knows what death smells like and has experience in LE with homicides.
We have also heard rumors that he is tired of having to put up a charade of the “alive” Caylee.

Again…I have only searched like a said a dozen or more times and a million in my mind and on maps. I have been torn up, cut, thirsty, tired, worn out and blisters! I have ruined 2 pairs of tennis shoes…(lol) almost got tipped over in the kayak by a huge alligator….cursed KC like you would not believe! Got the Sheriff called on us for searching near LA house in the woods where we came across a fowl smell only to end up binge a huge rattle snake, thank god it was dead, but did make me understand that live ones were close as we found out coming out of the woods! This is where the frustration comes in…and you just want a clue! Something…anything!

I think again that it is clear that GA knows that Caylee is gone ! I do not think that he is up to anything sinister and I want to believe that he has come to that reality. I think GA wants closure and for this to end at what ever the cost may be, CA knows the truth but also knows what “the closure” will cost her daughter.
The one thing that sticks out in my mind the most with Cindy…is when Lee brought home the belongings from TL house and her and Lee went through the wallet and found the cash, CA put it in her pocket when the female officer left the room. It was a small amount, something like $143. Why? That would not have been a concern of mine with my grandchild missing and the police taking my daughter into custody. And honestly I would not have had the mind set to even think of sending Lee to retrieve her cell phone, laptop or belongings at that point. To me this says that Cindy suspected much more as she had already washed the pants in the car and was airing out the car before LE came.

GA was the one that went before the GJ, and if you notice Lee has been quite ever since. The MAIN Goal is to find Caylee and I hope and Pray that GA is just wanting the same thing and with all his LE experience and the years of lies from both CA and KC he has now come to the same reality that the rest of us have known and that is, Caylee is not longer with us and she just needs to be put to rest!

Red & BBM:

Hello! Can you say CLOSE? I wonder if this is the same snake that RK & Co. found? The snake was ultimately stored in one of RK's co-workers freezer, and then LE confiscated it and someone did an actual autopsy of snakey snake.

The pieces keep fallin' into place S-L-O-W-L-Y. It's sooooo awesome to read the old threads. You find so many little nuggets of info. and also see how so very close people really came to finding Caylee and other important clues. I guess that is why it's called: WEBSLEUTHS.

Red & BBM:

Hello! Can you say CLOSE? I wonder if this is the same snake that RK & Co. found? The snake was ultimately stored in one of RK's co-workers freezer, and then LE confiscated it and someone did an actual autopsy of snakey snake.

The pieces keep fallin' into place S-L-O-W-L-Y. It's sooooo awesome to read the old threads. You find so many little nuggets of info. and also see how so very close people really came to finding Caylee and other important clues. I guess that is why it's called: WEBSLEUTHS.
This is part of the reason that we try to keep people on topic and keep each topic somewhat separated. It is a terrible waste when we cannot locate all the hard work that was done by so many members early on. This is why duplicate topics are merged and clarification is often requested on topics. The easier we can retrieve old information and compare to new developments the more we can put the piees of the puzzle together.

Thanks for bumping JBean

i have been thinking about this....GA looking into the woods....

also ...i was thinking about the day Lee (i think it was Lee) stopped GA from walking down the road from the house upset....early on......

then thinking about the way GA acted that day on Larry king live....the day caylee was found.....

sorry a tad bit off topic....but i was trying to tie these three things together....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname