**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...now a coherent moment (had a soft drink...yeah...I know...bad...but my chemo round is almost over...only one more visit after this week)...soft drinks pep me up--hence, more sense (and sad rhyming).

1. GA is the last known person to see KC with a live Caylee.
2. GA is the first person (since KC abandoned the car) to see inside (along with the manager of the Wrecker place).
3. GA is the first person to be inside the car and drive it since KC abandoned it. He drove the car home, alone, to the A residence.
4. GA is the only member of the A family to have seen KC during the period of time between June 16th and July 15th before CA tracked her down with AH's help. The alleged effin gas can incident and a car chase (a date he cannot remember) in which he chased KC on the toll road staying behind her in his words at a safe 100 yard distance until he lost her.

He is all over some of the most important dates/piece of evidence in the case.

I started thinking about him because what if he isn't the "aw shucks, just trying to help, I love my daughter, don't mind my wife cuz I can't help it" kind of guy.

5. He is the only person to make a suicide attempt (after the remains were found) in which LE was brought in to assist in finding him.
6. In September, it was KC who sent a private note to LE requesting if they, LE, could bring GA to jail (not CA or LA) to speak with her.

I have a few more but the more I think about it in the barest forms...things are not adding up to GA being completely clueless and just being pushed around by CA.

Yours is the only theory I find plausible in any way. I am not totally there yet, but I am starting to lean. Kronk has always not set right with me, and this would explain a lot. This has been a case of coincidences and eerie similarities, but some things stretch belief a bit. It would certainly explain his confliction. He looks absolutely tormented to me these days. What a position to find himself in if it's true. I can't even imagine. It's understandable on some levels if he did cross the line. It would only be triage, save who's left to save. Casey. Because he saw that poor Caylee was already gone.

The 2.5 day decomp, though. Wouldn't that blow LE's timeline? Because that would mean for him to find the body in July that a more advanced state of decomp would have been present? Either in lieu of or in addition to the 2.5 day evidence? And if she waited that long, forgive me but this is gross, wouldn't there have been a much larger stain, because at that point, there would mainly be liquid. If I could get past this, I could accept your theory.

Hey all - coming out of lurking with two things to say, if I may.

First off, I can really agree with the theory that GA knows more than he is letting on and has helped "gorgeous" try to pull this off. I believe he has known that Caylee is dead, and dead by Casey's hand, at the very least when the gas can incident went down, definitely when he picked up the Death-Odormobile at the tow yard. He absolutely knew Caylee's death was Casey's doing when he found out about the heart sticker on the duct tape over her mouth. This is a very well thought out theory, IMO, and well wishes to LittleBitty and her chemo.

The only part I get hung up on is where the body was left. I have a hard time believing GA would leave Caylee's body there, so close to their house, when he's been in LE and knows how damning it would be for Caylee's body to found so close to the Anthony house...especially when he's well aware that LE knows the nanny does not exist, therefore did not have a key to the A house, was not the person who left Caylee there. I think he would have made sure the body was much better hidden, and would not be discovered quite so soon...if at all. It's a lot easier for Casey to get off with the imaginanny story if no body is ever found. And then there's the times he was spotted out looking into wooded areas - a lot of people speculated he was looking for Caylee's body. If he knew where Caylee's body was, would he still have been out looking into areas where a body might be laying?

And who knew that Casey and friend had previously buried hamsters in that same spot as where Caylee's body was found - in "the zone"? Did GA know about that? Even if he did, IMO, choosing that location for dumping the body seems to me to be 100% Casey...I think GA would have been able to find a better hiding spot that was less incriminating, and the one who left Caylee there to rot is Casey, operating on her own, drawing from past experience (death of pets - and what was Caylee to Casey but a pretty pet to dress up? I don't believe Casey ever truly bonded to Caylee as most mothers do. Their relationship strikes me as more of an older and younger sister kind of relationship than a mother-daughter one.)

As for Casey not being able to carry Caylee as dead weight - all she has to do is remind herself that she needs to get this dead 'pet' into the woods so she's free to run around going to TonE's and Fusian, what with that Hot Body Contest coming up...and I'll bet anything she found enough strength to get that body into the woods by telling herself how her future life as a single childless woman (and one who doesn't have her mother using Caylee as a way to control her) depended on getting that body in those woods.

Second...My husband thinks he knew Roy Kronk about 20 years ago. He knew a man by the same name and he swears had the same appearance as the guy we know as the Meter Reader. He's been saying he knew Kronk and used to watch football and drink beer with him since he first heard the name (because I make him sit through anything related to the Anthony case)...and for what it's worth, the guy my husband knew was an honest and forthright person interested in doing the right thing. I'm not saying this Kronk is the same guy, or that he hasn't changed in the past 20 years if he is...but if he is, again, for what it's worth, my husband does not believe the Kronk he knew would have anything to do with the murder of a toddler. He might find a body and call police, but in my husband's opinion, Kronk (if this is the same guy he knew) is not the kind of person who would get involved in murder and/or conspiracy centered on a murder.

Just thinking out loud, basing things on what I know and my own opinion - if I've gotten facts wrong or anything, please correct me, and I do apologize.

Something else I forgot to mention (sorry if someone else has brought this up) but does anyone else get the sense that GA and KC share a secret(or secrets)? I don't know why this Aug 3rd jail visitation bugs me but it does. I mean hadn't LE been trying to set up a visit between just GA and KC? And something always seemed to stop it? Well here finally GA has an alone visit with KC, no CA hogging the phone, creating tension and so forth and what does GA do with this time? He barely lets KC get a word in. He talks on and on about the charity he is working with, how they all should make this their work when she gets out, etc. Where is the "where is Caylee KC!!?? Tell me now, she could be in mortal danger as we speak! Where is she!!? Every minute counts KC! Tell me where she is!!!" At one point I had to chuckle as GA says something like "maybe we were too domineering, maybe we didn't let you be the best mother you cou....you were a great mother. Maybe I didn't listen to you enough. I know there were times you tried to talk to me and I didn't listen but all that's going to change. I am going to listen to you now"(not exact quote) --- and then he proceeds to talk constantly not even letting KC get out an "uh huh"!! I got the sense that GA was afraid she'd bust out with info so he talked incessantly to make sure she didn't! Oh.. these A's!! -- they are such human anomalys!!!(sp?)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html (Aug 3 GA jail visitation)

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

The 2.5 day decomp might be more easily explained than we think. Say Caylee dies and is put in the trunk initially with her blanket (whether on the 15th or 16th). We know that KC is with AL the night of the 16th and much of the day on the 17th. There is a large chunk of time on the night of the 17th in which KC's last ping is over near UCF and the back end of JBP. I thought she might have put duct tape on Caylee's mouth at that point and originally wanted to place her at JBP because a week earlier the jogger's body had been found there and it could be lumped in with that crime. But perhaps she was unable to find the right opportunity or place while she was there.

So she returns to the house on the 18th (that gives us a reasonable 2.5 day time line for the decomp) and initially decides to bury her in the backyard. KC borrows the shovel and starts to dig but it proves harder than she thought (and she has a limited time line between when GA leaves for work and CA might be home). So she rinses off in the pool and returns the shovel. She opens the trunk and slips two garbage bags on Caylee and decides to put her in the wheel well so she is hidden from others and KC cannot see her either. The decomp stain on the top of the wheel well cover's carpet is already there and will always read at 2.5 days.

For the record, I don't believe Kronk is a bad person or involved in any way whatsoever other than he may have heard a "rumor" or some kind of second-third-or fourth-hand information that Caylee's body might very well be down on Suburban. That kind of thing would be very easy to plant - using a chain of several sources - and a person with a conscience would probably go look just to be a good citizen. He was not the only person in that general area, but a more specific "rumor" that included a description of the pavers or other landmark, and the plastic bags,may have been designed to reach his ears.

Something else I forgot to mention (sorry if someone else has brought this up) but does anyone else get the sense that GA and KC share a secret(or secrets)? I don't know why this Aug 3rd jail visitation bugs me but it does. I mean hadn't LE been trying to set up a visit between just GA and KC? And something always seemed to stop it? Well here finally GA has an alone visit with KC, no CA hogging the phone, creating tension and so forth and what does GA do with this time? He barely lets KC get a word in. He talks on and on about the charity he is working with, how they all should make this their work when she gets out, etc. Where is the "where is Caylee KC!!?? Tell me now, she could be in mortal danger as we speak! Where is she!!? Every minute counts KC! Tell me where she is!!!" At one point I had to chuckle as GA says something like "maybe we were too domineering, maybe we didn't let you be the best mother you cou....you were a great mother. Maybe I didn't listen to you enough. I know there were times you tried to talk to me and I didn't listen but all that's going to change. I am going to listen to you now"(not exact quote) --- and then he proceeds to talk constantly not even letting KC get out an "uh huh"!! I got the sense that GA was afraid she'd bust out with info so he talked incessantly to make sure she didn't! Oh.. these A's!! -- they are such human anomalys!!!(sp?)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html (Aug 3 GA jail visitation)

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

I agree - I think he was trying to convey through friendly small talk that he was on her side and would "let her talk" when it was appropriate. He was softening her up by acting sympathetic so that she would know she could trust him. He was carefully sticking to neutral subjects there so she would see he knew better than to mention anything on a recorded visit. On the Aug 14 visit he is much more pointed about arranging a visit with LE, telling her he can "make it happen", but that she has to request it, not her attorney. I also think they went to visit her then because they knew JB was out of town and that they might get her to talk to LE right away before he got back and could convince her otherwise.

Just a thought...but other than GA's word, can other independent evidence verify that KC was indeed there on the 24th and not sooner. I believe she did show up up at the house, with the Zanny in trouble bullchit story line...but other than GA saying it was on that day...I guess we just have to take his word... :(

The 2.5 day decomp might be more easily explained than we think. Say Caylee dies and is put in the trunk initially with her blanket (whether on the 15th or 16th). We know that KC is with AL the night of the 16th and much of the day on the 17th. There is a large chunk of time on the night of the 17th in which KC's last ping is over near UCF and the back end of JBP. I thought she might have put duct tape on Caylee's mouth at that point and originally wanted to place her at JBP because a week earlier the jogger's body had been found there and it could be lumped in with that crime. But perhaps she was unable to find the right opportunity or place while she was there.

So she returns to the house on the 18th (that gives us a reasonable 2.5 day time line for the decomp) and initially decides to bury her in the backyard. KC borrows the shovel and starts to dig but it proves harder than she thought (and she has a limited time line between when GA leaves for work and CA might be home). So she rinses off in the pool and returns the shovel. She opens the trunk and slips two garbage bags on Caylee and decides to put her in the wheel well so she is hidden from others and KC cannot see her either. The decomp stain on the top of the wheel well cover's carpet is already there and will always read at 2.5 days.

For the record, I don't believe Kronk is a bad person or involved in any way whatsoever other than he may have heard a "rumor" or some kind of second-third-or fourth-hand information that Caylee's body might very well be down on Suburban. That kind of thing would be very easy to plant - using a chain of several sources - and a person with a conscience would probably go look just to be a good citizen. He was not the only person in that general area, but a more specific "rumor" that included a description of the pavers or other landmark, and the plastic bags,may have been designed to reach his ears.

ITA with your scenario! I'll take it a step further and assume that George really did see Caylee and KC on the 16th, he left for work, KC returned home and used the computer, and then the "flurry" of calls occurred. Suppose that the "flurry" was desperate attempts to find someone to watch Caylee so she could get over to Tony's (remember Tony didn't think it appropriate for Caylee to be at his apt). When she couldn't find anyone, she bound and possibly drugged Caylee (either as a deliberage homicidal act or just to keep her quiet) so she wouldn't miss her date with Tony. The the story picks up at JBP on the night of the 17th and then backing her car into the driveway at the A's on the 18th and borrowing the shovel. I agree that she probably tried to bury Caylee in the backyard (I believe both George and Cindy mentioned a disturbed area), but honestly, did she really believe that neither meticulous George or Cindy would notice?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is very close to LE's story and timeline.
Thanks cecybeans!:blowkiss:

ITA with your scenario! I'll take it a step further and assume that George really did see Caylee and KC on the 16th, he left for work, KC returned home and used the computer, and then the "flurry" of calls occurred. Suppose that the "flurry" was desperate attempts to find someone to watch Caylee so she could get over to Tony's (remember Tony didn't think it appropriate for Caylee to be at his apt). When she couldn't find anyone, she bound and possibly drugged Caylee (either as a deliberage homicidal act or just to keep her quiet) so she wouldn't miss her date with Tony. The the story picks up at JBP on the night of the 17th and then backing her car into the driveway at the A's on the 18th and borrowing the shovel. I agree that she probably tried to bury Caylee in the backyard (I believe both George and Cindy mentioned a disturbed area), but honestly, did she really believe that neither meticulous George or Cindy would notice?

I wouldn't be surprised if this is very close to LE's story and timeline.
Thanks cecybeans!:blowkiss:

That's an interesting alternative explanation for the flurry of calls and it makes a lot of sense as well. I don't think KC often thought things out ahead or very well - not more than a few steps anyway. She may have thought she could just quickly bury Caylee in the backyard (what better irony and possible way to frame her parents later on?) and then realized it would be harder to disguise a freshly dug grave than she thought - or maybe that it was just going to take too long. We know that the Anthonys did some yardwork changing the patio, etc. in the backyard around the beginning of July, perhaps having planned for it several weeks in advance. We don't know when the preparation for this started (and it's likely that they would not have revealed this to LE or others) and exactly what shape the backyard was in at that point. Perhaps some digging or moving of shrubbery had already taken place and she thought that would cover up her efforts. It's hard to sift through what evidence we have; if it is based on Anthony words or testimony its veracity would seem to be suspect or speculative.

respectfully snipped..

...The only part I get hung up on is where the body was left. I have a hard time believing GA would leave Caylee's body there, so close to their house, when he's been in LE and knows how damning it would be for Caylee's body to found so close to the Anthony house...especially when he's well aware that LE knows the nanny does not exist, therefore did not have a key to the A house, was not the person who left Caylee there. I think he would have made sure the body was much better hidden, and would not be discovered quite so soon...if at all. It's a lot easier for Casey to get off with the imaginanny story if no body is ever found. And then there's the times he was spotted out looking into wooded areas - a lot of people speculated he was looking for Caylee's body. If he knew where Caylee's body was, would he still have been out looking into areas where a body might be laying?...

I had meant to address this and forgot. You make a really good point. I agree that KC is the most likely person to have chosen the wooded area based on hanging out there as a child, burying hamsters, etc. If the body had been found farther into the wooded area I would think she was the only person who would have chosen that. The fact that it was found closer to the road makes me think it was more somebody in a hurry.

If GA did not know about the hangout situation, he may have just chosen that as somewhere quick to place her on his way to work. The fact that paver stones were nearby makes me think that whoever placed her there may have intended to return if they had time or opportunity. Perhaps GA, if he did this intended it to be temporary and then was unable to relocate her to somewhere farther away but also some place which she would be found quickly. He may not have had much time to plan that out.

If he was unable to do that, even though the body was nearby, he may have thought that it was more important she be found and that simply not being able to directly tie KC to the body (especially if a SODDI/accomplice theory were to become viable, remember he didn't know yet what happened or if she had help) it would introduce enough reasonable doubt to prevent her from being charged with murder one. GA may have also thought she would confess to accidental death once she was in jail a few days and it would make sense that her body was close to home (also where he could keep an eye on things). If she did not confess, it still shed doubt on chain of evidence, etc. I'm sure he never intended on things playing out for more than a week or so when this happened.

Much has been mentioned about the car, wheel well, where Caylee could have been stored...does anyone else remember how the teddy bear (the one that was Caylee's and GA/CA took with them on air when interviewed about the case early on) was found in the wheel well of the car when LE showed up at the house after KC had been bailed out after learning that GA had a gun (which would have been in direct violation of her probation...if she knew about it etc...). Anywho, after speaking with another member on this board today, I remembered that...at the time when the teddy bear was found it was more like a sarcastic feeling that came over a lot of us, like, the beloved teddy bear that is being carted all over creation is well being discarded in the back of the car like trash or whatever and not being brought into the house. But it was specifically found in the wheel well...like evidence of some kind of a consciousness of guilt or understanding. JMO. Do what you will with this...but despite the chemo I still feel like I am onto something.

I think on the day of the 24th not only did GA smell the horrific death mobile but saw inside the trunk. Nothing can convince me otherwise. Whether or not Caylee had been disposed of is up for debate. I can even admit flaws...just going with what my friend was telling me. However, I truly believe he smelled the car on the 24th gas can confronting KC day which is why he WANTED a witness with him at the tow yard to look with him into the trunk...JMO. He had already previously smelled the death car. IN his driveway on the 24th...Why then was the teddy bear found by LE in the wheel well...just another weird coincidence?

Much has been mentioned about the car, wheel well, where Caylee could have been stored...does anyone else remember how the teddy bear (the one that was Caylee's and GA/CA took with them on air when interviewed about the case early on) was found in the wheel well of the car when LE showed up at the house after KC had been bailed out after learning that GA had a gun (which would have been in direct violation of her probation...if she knew about it etc...). Anywho, after speaking with another member on this board today, I remembered that...at the time when the teddy bear was found it was more like a sarcastic feeling that came over a lot of us, like, the beloved teddy bear that is being carted all over creation is well being discarded in the back of the car like trash or whatever and not being brought into the house. But it was specifically found in the wheel well...like evidence of some kind of a consciousness of guilt or understanding. JMO. Do what you will with this...but despite the chemo I still feel like I am onto something.

I'm picturing the chemo warriors attacking and ravaging all the bad cells that
I think on the day of the 24th not only did GA smell the horrific death mobile but saw inside the trunk. Nothing can convince me otherwise. Whether or not Caylee had been disposed of is up for debate. I can even admit flaws...just going with what my friend was telling me. However, I truly believe he smelled the car on the 24th gas can confronting KC day which is why he WANTED a witness with him at the tow yard to look with him into the trunk...JMO. He had already previously smelled the death car. IN his driveway on the 24th...Why then was the teddy bear found by LE in the wheel well...just another weird coincidence?
I forget all these details,like the bear.I wish we had one post that lays it all out in one place.I'm older and sleep deprived so my memory is shot.
BTW I'm imagining the chemo warriors attacking those nasty cells that have no business in your body. I'm sure glad you find WS as your outlet.Selfishly,I love that you can be here a lot.
Yes,you are on to something.:blowkiss:

I forget all these details,like the bear.I wish we had one post that lays it all out in one place.I'm older and sleep deprived so my memory is shot.
BTW I'm imagining the chemo warriors attacking those nasty cells that have no business in your body. I'm sure glad you find WS as your outlet.Selfishly,I love that you can be here a lot.
Yes,you are on to something.:blowkiss:

TY. You have no idea. I even write this stuff down. I am so bummed. My brain used to (southern speak) work in a linear way...now I am lucky if I remember where I put stuff...simple stuff. I hope this schizzle is only temporary. Because I got a good diagnosis or at least they think I won't need more chemo...only one more visit to the chemo chair...but my mind, wow, I feel like I am 90 years old some days.

Okay...so the bear...I hate asking for help here...but can someone who is good with writing put things together better than I did in a post? I would be so grateful. this thread is about Caylee, not me, but given right now the place I am in (I am reminded of Mad TV's short "ritalin room" about kids with HDAD) I can't string together what I want to. I write it all down...and yet...it is still a mess.

If it weren't for me talking on the phone with another poster and she mentions wheel well (where Caylee could have been stored, :( in KC's car)...and I start thinking, oh...one of my main points that I wanted to put on the list. Why was the teddy bear found in the wheel well? On the other board, the Anthony live cam from on Fox we were all watching that go down live....and everyone starts going what is that? A teddy bear? Why is it there? My guess if I can speculate, is GA felt like he should put it there because he knew that was where Caylee had been in the car KC was driving...

I hope my friend I talked to posts more. She is so smart ya'll. Cecy is very smart. Logical..."put stuff together" smart. I wish right now...I didn't feel so drained. But the date of the 24th irks me. GA is strong enough (and this is a compliment) at his age to fight off protesters on his front lawn and yet his itty bitty daughter keeps him from looking in her death mobile's trunk? I think not.

So either she (Caylee RIP) was in the wheel well at the time or KC had already disposed of her. Either way...GA smelled the death smell. As my friend/fellow poster and I were saying on the phone today...probably KC came home thinking dad was gone. Maybe GA just left the house to run an errand. He came back her car was in the driveway. No way he doesn't smell the car...jmo.

Either way, while our theories may vary. GA was the one out of work not CA. Call CA what you want and I am not defending her, but at least she was the one up at dawn going to work. I think GA was the nanny for KC all of these years. Maybe she had something on him. I have no idea. I don't think it was molestation. Maybe KC caught GA with another woman (again pure speculation on my part and not proven)...but it seems to me that the most consistent care giver during the day, when KC wanted to hang out chill out, had to have been GA.

I know this is all rambled. I hate this stuff I am going through. understand that again in NO way do I think that GA/LA/CA would ever harm or harmed Caylee. I believe that in my heart. I just wish someone on this board with brain power beyond mine right now would make a cohesive timeline accounting for the stuff I mentioned. Timelines are important but it the details you fill in the blanks with even more so. Sorry this thread is so darned scattered.

You are too sweet girl! You have a mind like a steel trap and you know it. Most of us would be happy to have it together half as much as you do and we're not on chemo!

This is a good thread kiddo - you are alerting us to things we need to piece together and make better sense of. Even though I'm not KD, I still like your motto and back at ya!

ITA w/ you LB, I have thought that George smelled the decomp on the 24th for a while now. Casey texts Amy the next day and mentions the odor, it had to be there the day before. I wonder if he mentioned it to Cindy a couple of days later and that was what started the frantic my space message and increase in phone calls (not to mention sending Lee on a mission to find Casey). By the way, I hope you continue to improve in your treatment !

Just wanted to mention that the Sunfire has a super small wheel well. Unless Caylee was completed balled up, I doubt she was in the Sunfire's wheel well.

Just wanted to mention that the Sunfire has a super small wheel well. Unless Caylee was completed balled up, I doubt she was in the Sunfire's wheel well.

Long time ago, someone posted a pic of the wheel well from a similar make/model car. It's on a thread here somewhere. IIRC, what you say about the small size was true.

Also, facinated with all the Teddy Bear talk. Did I miss that one or just forget? So is this fact or speculation?

Just to give you all something to think about, could GA having been tossing LE a clue of some sort? Can't help but feel, especially in the beginning, that he would have prefered to tell LE ALL. Even at the risk of his own daughter.

Looking back through old threads, it appears that GA ordered the gun on August 29, picked it up on September 4 and LE confiscated it at 3:45 an on Sept 5 from where he had hidden it in the wheel well of his vehicle.

The threads are 3:45 am cops search georges trunk and the same header with #2 on it. I am trying to look and see if I can find pictures of the teddy bear as well.

It would make sense that if GA was truly despondent at this point, he may have contemplated suicide and had stashed Caylee's teddy bear in his wheel well also. You're right, the symbolism is pretty potent if he knew.

Also, I'm trying to remember where I saw all the photos of the Sunfire wheel well; I know it's small, but being in the center of the trunk (and the fact that it would hold a wheel), I'm assuming it could hold a toddler in the fetal position without too much problem.

Possible that the wheel the well held was an emergency doughnut size. Try saying that three times fast! Or once.

Possible that the wheel the well held was an emergency doughnut size. Try saying that three times fast! Or once.

Try saying "toy boat" out loud three times. Good luck. Incidentally, the wheel well dimensions darn it with the typing...(by that I mean correcting myself) are large enough for a child her size. To stuff in. :eek: which is sad.

Okay...downloading an image...but just in case...about the teddy bear...here is a direct quote from them:

"Casey didn't want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time," Cindy Anthony said. "We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room -- and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space -- for the whole first week."

Casey Anthony's bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

"It became more comforting for her to be here. She'd sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members