Omissions from Document Dumps or released information

Links - I used the WS sticky with interviews etc listed, 2nd link is the amended SA witness list.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

There are quite a few friends/aquaintences of KC on the SA witness list from whom we have not seen or heard statements. While some of these have their own threads, I thought it might be good to see them together and maybe we will find connections overlooked or just clarify what their relationship is to KC and what they may have to testify about in this case.
Please feel free to let me know if anything needs corrections and I will edit. I'm not sure what some of these people have to do with this case & KC, just cos there are SO many players. Most of these were not on the original SA list, but were added to the supplemental list in Nov.
as noted by the *.

They are -

Vicky A. * (Katie R. referred LE to her as "friend" of KC)
Victoria A. * (?)
John A. * (?)
Melina C. * (?)
Cameron C. * (TL roommate)
Ann Marie C. (?)
John Phillip C. * (Lake Vaj group- didn't like KC)
Kristina C. (friend of KC that was on 1st jail call?- there is a statement from a Christine C.? and a Kristina M.?)
Jean C. * (?)
Iassen D. * (text messages released)
Annie D. (reportedly BFF with KC until falling out)
Melissa E. * (Is this the guy's GF that KC tried to get to go with her for tattoo-noted that KC didn't speak much of Caylee?)
Jay F. * (Katie R. also sent LE to this one as someone who knew KC)
Richard G. * (JG's dad)
Mark H. (friend of KC in service in Calif. also connected to LA- LA dated his estranged wife-LA rant on Facebook or somewhere)
Roy H. (?)
Mike K. * (?)
Nathan L. * (TL roommate)
Mallory P. * (LA gf)
Katherine S. (amscott?)

Ok, I tried to open this as a new thread, but it got merged.....

Sleuthers please help me out here- can anyone direct me to more info about some of these people and why we've not seen statements from them released?

Bumping to keep it from getting lost...lol

Links - I used the WS sticky with interviews etc listed, 2nd link is the amended SA witness list.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

There are quite a few friends/aquaintences of KC on the SA witness list from whom we have not seen or heard statements. While some of these have their own threads, I thought it might be good to see them together and maybe we will find connections overlooked or just clarify what their relationship is to KC and what they may have to testify about in this case.
Please feel free to let me know if anything needs corrections and I will edit. I'm not sure what some of these people have to do with this case & KC, just cos there are SO many players. Most of these were not on the original SA list, but were added to the supplemental list in Nov.
as noted by the *.

They are -

Vicky A. * (Katie R. referred LE to her as "friend" of KC)
Victoria A. * (?)
John A. * (?)
Melina C. * (?)
Cameron C. * (TL roommate)
Ann Marie C. (?)
John Phillip C. * (Lake Vaj group- didn't like KC)
Kristina C. (friend of KC that was on 1st jail call?- there is a statement from a Christine C.? and a Kristina M.?)
Jean C. * (?)
Iassen D. * (text messages released)
Annie D. (reportedly BFF with KC until falling out)
Melissa E. * (Is this the guy's GF that KC tried to get to go with her for tattoo-noted that KC didn't speak much of Caylee?)
Jay F. * (Katie R. also sent LE to this one as someone who knew KC)
Richard G. * (JG's dad)
Mark H. (friend of KC in service in Calif. also connected to LA- LA dated his estranged wife-LA rant on Facebook or somewhere)
Roy H. (?)
Mike K. * (?)
Nathan L. * (TL roommate)
Mallory P. * (LA gf)
Katherine S. (amscott?)

According to WESH, there may be another doc dump this week...so hopefully some of these statements will show up then.

Volatile fatty acid analysis and entomological evidence --Hopefully this will help pinpoint PMI even more closely.

Any wiretapes or recordings of conversations in the A's home while Casey was out on bail!

The results of the investigation into exactly what was done/found when the police officer met RK at the crime scene in August.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back