Oprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of the few quotes I can find from Gerry, and it's something he has said before.

This is Leicestershire - Oprah Show

Alive, ok, but "well"? That's taking a big leap of logic there.

Every time he says that, it weirds me out. His attitude just doesn't fit the idea of abduction, which is indeed "harmful" to a small child. Being carried away by someone in the night is "harm." Being forced to live away from her family is "harm." Whatever other horrors that might be happening to her if she is alive are "harmful."

I wish I knew Gerry's definition of "harming" a child. :waitasec:

Most parents are more like Kate and fall apart, either in sadness or anger. Gerry is one cool customer every single time.

Hey Thoughtfox, how are ya--

Bingo, exactly what I feel when Gerry says that Madeleine is alive but "well" and Kate talks about someone doing the "little things" for Madeleine. It's the same thing we saw this summer when they said they hoped she was "being treated like a princess."

It is a degree of disconnect with reality that is almost pathological. They have said they believe they were literally stalked and watched for the opportunity to take Madeleine, they talk about pedophilia rings, and then this.

There are two choices here: They really do have a ginormous disconnect with reality, which might be true based on their repeated assertions that it felt "safe" to leave the children alone or b) they are, as I think is very possible, talking about Madeleine being alive in heaven.

Most recent Eyes for Lies post about the McCanns on Oprah:

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/05/kate-and-jerry-mccann-on-oprah.html

"Many of you said you were going to watch the McCanns on Oprah this week. I watched it with the saddest of heart, yet an open mind, just in case I have missed something in the past. I have always believed the McCanns were honest, and after watching this interview, I still feel strongly that they are not involved in their daughter's disappearance."

More at link...

Most recent Eyes for Lies post about the McCanns on Oprah:

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/05/kate-and-jerry-mccann-on-oprah.html

"Many of you said you were going to watch the McCanns on Oprah this week. I watched it with the saddest of heart, yet an open mind, just in case I have missed something in the past. I have always believed the McCanns were honest, and after watching this interview, I still feel strongly that they are not involved in their daughter's disappearance."

More at link...

I wonder..how many versions of a event can you give...and still be "honest".

I do wonder how closely some of these blogs have even FOLLOWED the story properly

JMO

The person on Eyes for Lies is a human lie detector. This person responds to video where the voice and body language are examined for signs of lying. It's where they got the idea for that new TV show. You should read about the person. It's very interesting.

The person on Eyes for Lies is a human lie detector. This person responds to video where the voice and body language are examined for signs of lying. It's where they got the idea for that new TV show. You should read about the person. It's very interesting.

Thats all very well but i think i will keep with the proper lie detector...although for some reason they refuse to have one.

I know of other people in the early months of this case who also read the characteristics of the parents when they gave interviews, and they said the McCanns were obviously lying. If the behavior of the parents has now changed and they appear at ease, it only means they have practiced how to look like they're telling the truth. They've had two years to get it right.

I know of other people in the early months of this case who also read the characteristics of the parents when they gave interviews, and they said the McCanns were obviously lying. If the behavior of the parents has now changed and they appear at ease, it only means they have practiced how to look like they're telling the truth. They've had two years to get it right.

Yes you lie often enough you begin to believe it is the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57