OR OR - Brian Page, 16, Salem, 12 Jan 1975

1682782198462.jpg

Is there a river nearby? Maybe on that LSD trip he lost control and went to the bottom of the river... drugs are something terrible, they're out of control... anyway, he wasn't a bad kid but I think it's very difficult for him to be alive. ..
rest in peace

Is there a river nearby? Maybe on that LSD trip he lost control and went to the bottom of the river... drugs are something terrible, they're out of control... anyway, he wasn't a bad kid but I think it's very difficult for him to be alive. ..
rest in peace
I brought up on Google maps the route between Salem and Portland and it crosses right over the Willamette River south of Wilsonville and passes beside it in Salem. Since his car is missing as well as him, I think it's very possible he went in the river.

Has anyone in his family ever submitted DNA for comparison? Were there any defining characteristics in his teeth, as in did his front teeth protrude slightly? I’m digging into a local John Doe that bears a striking resemblance to him. Age, Ht and weight all match. I believe this JD could very well be Joe.

It's been mentioned on this thread about bodys of water being checked..i tend to agree. He was using LSD and the car was never found...could be in a river or ravine nearby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TysonSF
Back