GUILTY OR - David Feathers for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Molalla, 2010

Not sure if it matters but the manufacturing company is only about 20 miles from the Marceau/Ford home in Beaverton/Aloha.

Not sure if it matters but the manufacturing company is only about 20 miles from the Marceau/Ford home in Beaverton/Aloha.

Lots of people in the Beaverton/Aloha area drive in to Portland to work daily, it's common also for people more down south in the Molalla area to work in Portland.

It's approx 37 miles from Molalla to the business on Airport Way in Portland,
It's about the same distance from Beaverton/Aloha to Molalla..

As far as Feathers, one news article referenced a business card for Deka Batteries & Accessories but the only place that sells them here is
EAST PENN Manufacturing.. Some articles refer to the address where he worked as Deka Batteries, others as East Penn Manufacturing.. same business
http://www.eastpenn-deka.com/

I read in one article he was a truck driver for them, I looked at the job descriptions and drivers can be on the road from 1 to 5 days.. If he did long hauls I sure hope they are checking truck stops and can somehow track his activity.

freefallzzzz--What do you make of the David Feathers I found listed as MIS at Kach Machine Works on N. Ballast in Portland. Different guy?

I saw the connection with the battery company and Deka batteries. Here's the address for the company headquarters:

East Penn Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Deka Road
Lyon Station, PA 19536 USA

I wonder if Feathers drove cross-country--back and forth to Pennsylvania?

freefallzzzz--What do you make of the David Feathers I found listed as MIS at Kach Machine Works on N. Ballast in Portland. Different guy?

I saw the connection with the battery company and Deka batteries. Here's the address for the company headquarters:

East Penn Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Deka Road
Lyon Station, PA 19536 USA

I wonder if Feathers drove cross-country--back and forth to Pennsylvania?

I don't think it is the same guy. (Interesting if you search for him on ussearch.com)
The business on N. Ballast is an Oregon based business and is a machine shop and tool repair business.
East Penn Manufacturing/Deka Batteries does batteries and such. They are based out of PA, but it seems that there is only one warehouse/location in Oregon, the next closest location is up in Lakewood, WA.

I'm thinking he most likely delivered all around Oregon, maybe Idaho and Northern California if he did long trips. Just a guess.

I couldn't find anything on the net for the other guy at Kach.

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/10/molalla_pedophile_sentenced_to.html

Molalla pedophile sentenced to nearly 30 years in prison after sharing rape photos on the Internet

A 46-year-old truck driver — who raped a relative when she was ages 11 to 13, then shared photos of the crimes on the Internet — was sentenced to nearly 30 years in prison this afternoon.

David Blair Feathers sexually abused the girl at the Portland company he worked for - Deka Batteries & Accessories - and in his Molalla home. Some of the photographs that he shared showed the girl and portions of Feathers’ body. One photo also showed Feathers’ face...."

and

"...Multnomah County Circuit Judge Julie Frantz said the case was “one of the most horrific” she’s seen as a judge...."

more at link

So, they just drop the issue referred to in Post #10 above:

"Some of the images showed a partially clothed adult male with a young teen-aged girl dressed only in underwear. The pictures appeared to have been taken in an industrial warehouse, a bedroom, a restroom and a business office. Another image showed a very young girl, naked."

Could they be referring to the same child, aging from 11-13? For some reason when I read "very young girl", I think of about 5-8 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back