OR - In memory of Tesslyn O'Cull, 3, Lane County, 14 June 1997

:behindbar :furious: :behindbar :furious: :behindbar :furious: :behindbar

EVERYONE, PLEASE SIGN. We must have Jesse Compton executed for the brutal murder of Tesslynn O'Cull. He does not deserve to live!!!

Please forward this to everyone on your email list. WE NEED SIGNATURES.

Thank You,

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tesslynnocull/

Thanks HelloAll. I signed this position and I can't wait til the day I hear he is dead and rotting in hell getting what he deserves. I hope he feels every pain he inflicted on little Tesslyn. She is still so dear to my heart. Although I have been going through some trials in my on life recently, Tesslyn is not ever far from my thoughts. I just don't know how she endured so much for so long. I just wish they were putting her mother to death also as she deserves it just as much as Jesse if noot more for allowing it to go on and not saving her own baby from pain and abuse.

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.

Thanks HelloAll. I signed this position and I can't wait til the day I hear he is dead and rotting in hell getting what he deserves. I hope he feels every pain he inflicted on little Tesslyn. She is still so dear to my heart. Although I have been going through some trials in my on life recently, Tesslyn is not ever far from my thoughts. I just don't know how she endured so much for so long. I just wish they were putting her mother to death also as she deserves it just as much as Jesse if noot more for allowing it to go on and not saving her own baby from pain and abuse.

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.

Hi Imthemom, I'll bet you knew I'd be one of the first to sign this petition, I knew you would! I"ll be going to visit Tesslyn again soon, her birthday is coming up. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and say a prayer for her.
I do not understand why Jesse Compton is still on the face of this earth, unbelievable!
Take care, Paddy :)

Funny, I just mentioned Tesslyn's story to a neighbor a few days ago.

Sometimes you come across a report on an incident involving a child that just does not go away.

This is just one of those cases, in memory of Tesslyn, we all remember her, and shall never forget.

Hi Imthemom, I'll bet you knew I'd be one of the first to sign this petition, I knew you would! I"ll be going to visit Tesslyn again soon, her birthday is coming up. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and say a prayer for her.
I do not understand why Jesse Compton is still on the face of this earth, unbelievable!
Take care, Paddy :)

Thanks Paddy, I knew you would. :blowkiss: I think the DP is on hold everywhere because of the case that took the man so long to die from lethal injection so now they are considering it cruel and unusual. Well I have to say what Jesse did to Tesslyn was crueler than any way he could possibly put to death so just do it already, IMO.

Funny, I just mentioned Tesslyn's story to a neighbor a few days ago.

Sometimes you come across a report on an incident involving a child that just does not go away.

This is just one of those cases, in memory of Tesslyn, we all remember her, and shall never forget.

Hi CyberLaw, I know exactly what you mean. Tesslyn's story touched my heart. Tesslyn is interred not too far from where I live, about 2-2 1/2 hours. I try to visit when I can. Another little girl who's story will stay with me forever is Nixzmary Brown. Just this past week her /stepfather who was responsible for her death was charged with only manslaughter! Her mother will go on trial soon, I hope.

I've taken a break on reading these child abuse cases and for some reason clicked on this one. I wish I hadn't. Sad and heartbreaking. :( How can another human being treat a child so terrible and the mother just stand by and not do anything? The witnesses should have called someone. I think I've lost faith in this world the more I read about these cases the worse I feel.

Please sign both petitions. We have to get this monster executed!!!

Thanks Christabella. I signed both. I also sent the first one to a myspace page for Tesslyn and it is going to be added to her page and also a bulletin started to get the word out for people to sign. There are not enough words in the vocabulary to describe how I feel about this case and this little girl. I think so often, I wish I would have known, I would have drove there and kidnapped her if I had to to save her from the hell she was living in. Often times when I hold my own 3 year old little girl I think of Tesslyn and wonder if she was ever held or comforted or felt any kind of love. I pray she did.

I agree, the mom is worse, I don't know how she could sit by and doing nothing for her poor baby girl. She should have got the death penalty too. It is too bad they get to die humanly unlike poor Tesslyn.

They should not have given Compton the death penalty, they should have put him in jail with the general population. That way he would have been "executed" much earlier and it would have been all but humane. With the DP he'll be protected and pampered for decades, maybe until he dies of old age.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about this little girl. I have 2 little girls of my own and I just can't fathom hurting them the way this child was hurt and died!!! This is just disgusting on so many levels. It just hurts my heart to no end. I thought that when your baby is born you are supposed to have a bond like no other, which is how I felt when both of mine were born. It was an instant connection. I feel as though I have a string from my heart to theirs and it will never break. I don't think Tesslynn ever felt that. That child never had a gentle hand to hold or loving arms to cradle her when she was crying or scared. It just breaks my heart knowing that when she was hurt and crying, I bet she called for her mother and she would not even come to her rescue. Jesse Compton needs to "ride the lightening" for what he did to this precious angel and I will fight to make this happen. He is a demon and he needs to go back to where he came from and so does Stella Kiser. They both need to rot in hell. It's time to make a stand for Tesslynn and for all children out there that are being abused.

I was thinking about calling a radio talk show in Salem, Oregon and telling them Tesslynn's story and letting them know that Jesse Compton is in the State Penn. I bet if some of those death row inmates listened to the radio and found out that he brutally tortured and murdered this baby, I believe they would kill him!!! There are alot of criminals who do not take kind to baby killers. What do ya'll think?

Also, too, ya'll are more than welcome to visit me and all other members at www.baby-grace.org and www.rileyann2005.proboards101.com (I'm a global moderator for that site). I became a member because of Riley Ann Sawyers. She was the little girl they found floating in a storage bin in Galveston, Texas. No one could identify her so they called her "Baby Grace". Ever since I read the story, I've been keeping up with it and all of a sudden the Baby Grace website came up and I started to post and I ended up meeting some wonderful people through out the process. Please go to the websites and take a look and log on as members. We have pictures of Tesslynn's grave on the website. A lady by the name of Liz, lives out in California and she visits Tesslynn's grave. The pictures are so beautiful. But, it's a shame that that baby is 6 feet in the ground when she could be here living, loving, and laughing like any other normal child.

Child abuse is out there and it needs to stop. It's an epidemic and we need to find a cure. These children are our future and without them we would be nothing.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about this little girl. I have 2 little girls of my own and I just can't fathom hurting them the way this child was hurt and died!!! This is just disgusting on so many levels. It just hurts my heart to no end. I thought that when your baby is born you are supposed to have a bond like no other, which is how I felt when both of mine were born. It was an instant connection. I feel as though I have a string from my heart to theirs and it will never break. I don't think Tesslynn ever felt that. That child never had a gentle hand to hold or loving arms to cradle her when she was crying or scared. It just breaks my heart knowing that when she was hurt and crying, I bet she called for her mother and she would not even come to her rescue. Jesse Compton needs to "ride the lightening" for what he did to this precious angel and I will fight to make this happen. He is a demon and he needs to go back to where he came from and so does Stella Kiser. They both need to rot in hell. It's time to make a stand for Tesslynn and for all children out there that are being abused.

I was thinking about calling a radio talk show in Salem, Oregon and telling them Tesslynn's story and letting them know that Jesse Compton is in the State Penn. I bet if some of those death row inmates listened to the radio and found out that he brutally tortured and murdered this baby, I believe they would kill him!!! There are alot of criminals who do not take kind to baby killers. What do ya'll think?

Also, too, ya'll are more than welcome to visit me and all other members at www.baby-grace.org and www.rileyann2005.proboards101.com (I'm a global moderator for that site). I became a member because of Riley Ann Sawyers. She was the little girl they found floating in a storage bin in Galveston, Texas. No one could identify her so they called her "Baby Grace". Ever since I read the story, I've been keeping up with it and all of a sudden the Baby Grace website came up and I started to post and I ended up meeting some wonderful people through out the process. Please go to the websites and take a look and log on as members. We have pictures of Tesslynn's grave on the website. A lady by the name of Liz, lives out in California and she visits Tesslynn's grave. The pictures are so beautiful. But, it's a shame that that baby is 6 feet in the ground when she could be here living, loving, and laughing like any other normal child.

Child abuse is out there and it needs to stop. It's an epidemic and we need to find a cure. These children are our future and without them we would be nothing.

Your words are beuatiful and describe how I feel exactly about Tesslyn. I think it is a great idea about calling the radio. I have often wonder how to get the word out to other death row inmates what Jesse did to Tesslyn without actually writing them and then I could get in trouble I think for telling them, which shouldn't happen but I think it would. Please keep pushing for justice for Tess, she deserves at least that.

Hi, I just joined your site you posted. I live in California I visit Tesslyn's grave site also, I try to go as often as I can. I will be visiting Tesslyn in June for her birthday. I will sign any/all petitions to see that Tesslyn receives the justice she deserves.

Thank you so much. Trust me, this little girl will have justice. I will make sure of it!!!

Jesse Compton will rot in hell and his time is coming soon!!

Hi, I just joined your site you posted. I live in California I visit Tesslyn's grave site also, I try to go as often as I can. I will be visiting Tesslyn in June for her birthday. I will sign any/all petitions to see that Tesslyn receives the justice she deserves.

GREAT!!! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU!! I'm from the Mississippi Gulf Coast but I've lived in New Orleans for 10 years now.

Thank you for signing the petitions. This little girl will get the justice she deserves and Jesse Compton will rot in hell.

Hello to ALL ~
I am also a member of Riley Ann Sawyers websites that Christabella has mentioned. Our member Liz, has visited Tesslynn's gravesite during the past couple of weeks. She is going to return possibly this week. She lives approximately 2 hrs. from Victorville. Liz has something that she wants to leave at the gravesite, and is also trying to make come connections in order to have a bench in Tesslynn's memory placed at the site.

In order to do that she needs permission, most likely from the next of kin, to proceed. I have been trying to locate Ken O'Cull, Tesslynn's grandpa. However, on the weekend I came across a few sites. Both are from an electrical business. One of the sites, I believe it is on page 10, has an article stating that Mr. Ken O'Cull passed away in Dec 2007. I have been trying to locate a death notice, obituary for Ken, but so far have found nothing. I have no idea of the names of the newspapers to contact for the death notice. I would like to see if there are any other survivors, as we believe there is a son Jason and possibly a grandson Jason, maybe 14+.

Can you help me with some connections?? Do you know the names of newspapers I can contact to gain some info that would cover that area?

I have posted two links, the first being the article with the notice of death.

Thank you,
Joyce

http://www.electricalnews.com/Publications PDF/PSW Jan 2008.pdf

http://www.romacsupply.com/images/S21/PDF/FACES OF ROMAC-SLS 111706.pdf

Hello to ALL ~
I am also a member of Riley Ann Sawyers websites that Christabella has mentioned. Our member Liz, has visited Tesslynn's gravesite during the past couple of weeks. She is going to return possibly this week. She lives approximately 2 hrs. from Victorville. Liz has something that she wants to leave at the gravesite, and is also trying to make come connections in order to have a bench in Tesslynn's memory placed at the site.

In order to do that she needs permission, most likely from the next of kin, to proceed. I have been trying to locate Ken O'Cull, Tesslynn's grandpa. However, on the weekend I came across a few sites. Both are from an electrical business. One of the sites, I believe it is on page 10, has an article stating that Mr. Ken O'Cull passed away in Dec 2007. I have been trying to locate a death notice, obituary for Ken, but so far have found nothing. I have no idea of the names of the newspapers to contact for the death notice. I would like to see if there are any other survivors, as we believe there is a son Jason and possibly a grandson Jason, maybe 14+.

Can you help me with some connections?? Do you know the names of newspapers I can contact to gain some info that would cover that area?

I have posted two links, the first being the article with the notice of death.

Thank you,
Joyce

http://www.electricalnews.com/Publications PDF/PSW Jan 2008.pdf

http://www.romacsupply.com/images/S21/PDF/FACES%20OF%20ROMAC-SLS%20111706.pdfhttp://www.romacsupply.com/images/S21/PDF/FACES OF ROMAC-SLS 111706.pdfhttp://www.romacsupply.com/images/S21/PDF/FACES OF ROMAC-SLS 111706.pdf

Hi, I'm not familiar with the area either, I'll do my best to get information. Like Liz, I live 2 1/2 hours from Tesslyn's grave site. I know someone other than myself leaves flowers & toys for Tesslyn, I thought perhaps it was a relative (father/grandfather). I think it's a wonderful idea about the bench.

Hi, I'm not familiar with the area either, I'll do my best to get information. Like Liz, I live 2 1/2 hours from Tesslyn's grave site. I know someone other than myself leaves flowers & toys for Tesslyn, I thought perhaps it was a relative (father/grandfather). I think it's a wonderful idea about the bench.

I think it is a wonderful idea also. Helloall, I do not live anywhere close but I hope you can find the info you are looking for. I registered at the site also and looked at Tesslyn's grave pictures. I have never seen such up close pictures. All I could do was cry to look in her innocent little face. Some people had asked about any other pictures. I can also find no others except for the one on the poster for child abuse. I hope to someday see some pics of her in happy times with a smile on her face so I can forever think of her in that way.

I think it is a wonderful idea also. Helloall, I do not live anywhere close but I hope you can find the info you are looking for. I registered at the site also and looked at Tesslyn's grave pictures. I have never seen such up close pictures. All I could do was cry to look in her innocent little face. Some people had asked about any other pictures. I can also find no others except for the one on the poster for child abuse. I hope to someday see some pics of her in happy times with a smile on her face so I can forever think of her in that way.

I put in a phone call to Desert View Memorial Park, where Tesslyn is interred. I spoke to person by the name of Vickie D. She is phoning me back with more information. She believes that a bench can be donated in Tesslyn's memory without relatives permission. She stated it would be a different story if we were trying to place headstone, then we would need permission. Vickie became emotional upon hearing Tesslyn's story and is making this a priority. So I know I should be hearing from her sometime this morning. :woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back