GUILTY OR - Isabella Smith, 2, killed, 13yo injured, Cannon Beach, 31 July 2014

So many swear jar words just barreling their way up my throat.

This woman is a sack of fetid feces. That smirk on her evil face makes me want to take the business end of a sledgehammer to it.

Poor A. I wish I could give her a hug and assure her that her horror of a mother is not indicative of what the rest of her life holds. I hope she is surrounded by good, loving, supportive people who adore her.

Unfortunately, it sounds like the older girl was totally alienated from the father and is twisted in the head as a result. How does any kid think it;s okay for their beloved 2 year old to be drowned? And possibly even comply with their own death (the mother states she "helped" the 13 year old to slice her own wrists and throat).

This kid is going to need more than a lot of help.

At 1:24 into this video where the helicopter is doing a fly over, any idea of what she is holding? Ikes almost looks like a baby in her arms. Any information on GS? Are we allowed to sleuth him? I assume only MSM information on him, right mods. MOO.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Moth...n-childs-slaying-270983281.html?tab=video&c=y
This station interviewed the Coast Guard..

-snip
Nelson said the discovery was by chance. The crew had just finished searching a different area of the Oregon Coast Range and was headed back to Air Station Astoria when Petterson spotted the SUV.

"She got out of the passenger side of the vehicle, waived her arms over head as if she needed assistance," Petterson said. "At that point we came into a hover above her."

Smith, who is now being held without bail in the Clatsop County Jail on charges of aggravated murder and attempted aggravated murder did not try to get away, Petterson said.

Unable to land the in the heavily forested area, the crew dropped a note down to Smith.

"So we actually wrote out a message that said, "Help is on the way. Please remain with your vehicle," and we dropped that to her on the ground," Nelson said. "Once she read that she sat down right where she was and stayed there until the Clatsop County Sheriff got on scene."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/05/jessica-smith-isabella-cannon-beach/13648485/

At 1:24 into this video where the helicopter is doing a fly over, any idea of what she is holding? Ikes almost looks like a baby in her arms. Any information on GS? Are we allowed to sleuth him? I assume only MSM information on him, right mods. MOO.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Moth...n-childs-slaying-270983281.html?tab=video&c=y

It does kind of look like that, but I don't see how it could be. Unless it was her 2 year old's doll or something. No other children have been mentioned in the press except her 2 daughters in the hotel room. I heard JS was washing up in a nearby river, so it could have been a towel or clothes maybe?

I had no idea! Crafty, those jail ladies are.

But seriously, her attorney should have taken one look at her and did what my mom did to me the first time I tried to use make-up. Hand her a towel and say, "Go wipe that mess off your face, you look like a streetwalker!"

When my aunt was in jail, she used m&ms for makeup. She is very proud of how she maintained her looks while locked up, she still brags about it, although she will lie through her teeth about why she was there.

I've heard of women who use the ink from newspapers and the funnies section (colour ink) for their make up kits. I wonder if because she's still hasn't pled guilty or been convicted yet, that she's allowed to have some makeup.

Praying sweet AS is recovering well both physically and emotionally. She is scarred for life regardless. Just the memories of losing her little sister and what mom did, I'm sure gives her nightmares and will haunt her forever. RIP little one. MOO. When is JS's next court appearance? TIA.

When my aunt was in jail, she used m&ms for makeup. She is very proud of how she maintained her looks while locked up, she still brags about it, although she will lie through her teeth about why she was there.

I wouldn't be proud of using M&M's to "maintain my looks"! Candy all over your face, really???:snooty:

Anyone have a OR court access subscription? Nothing in the news regarding this case.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2014/10/cannon_beach_killing_accused_m.html

District Attorney Josh Marquis said A.S., who survived cuts to her wrists and neck, would be the main witness against her mother at trial.

The teenager has been interviewed by investigators, Marquis said, and is living with a family member and doing "remarkably well"..

After a few testy exchanges, both sides agreed to a three-week trial starting on July 7, 2015, a date that will likely be re-set, said Clatsop County Circuit Judge Cindee Matyas.

I hope that poor child is deprogrammed and given some good therapy over what her mother put her through. :maddening:

She does not look right in the eyes, IMO - even in her older photos. And the smiling and peaceful expressions after she has committed these atrocities and gone to jail for them is just bizarre!...

I am not trying to give her an excuse for what she did. But look at her here in court.

You can't look at her, knowing what happened, and not see that she's "got some issues."

jessicasmithmomkill.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detective99
Back