OR OR - James Monti, 17, Klamath Falls, 9 March 1995

Well that certainly helps.

We still have no idea what happened to him though.

That's Jimmy alright, I worked with his mother at Denny's in Klamath Falls at the time. I'm the same age as him. <modsnip: posting insider information without being properly verified> It was huge at the time. Flyers everywhere, and just so mind boggling. I just did a google search for him after watching a rerun of Dateline, about a missing man in Florida, whose remains were found and then identified many years after the fact, and found after a rookie detective utilized an unidentified remains search on the internet and it got me thinking, ...thinking about Jimmy. I no longer live in Klamath Falls so I wasn't sure if anything ever came to light. That is his picture, and it got me a bit wispy. Thanks for this page. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping, it is time to for James to be returned home!

Anonymous, I don't think they automatically test against all the DNA of unidentified people. You need to email the contact person on the file and ask to compare the DNA against a certain person who matches the description. But I agree, we should have a national database of DNA so less people will have to suffer not knowing where there loved one is.

I think this UID died around 2005-2006. a time difference for James, but it could be worth a shot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back