OR - Kyron Horman, 7, Portland, 4 June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2012/09/human_remains_found_east_of_wa.html

A homeowner bulldozing brush off Turk Road in Skamania County found human remains Sunday afternoon, the Skamania County Sheriff’s Office said Friday.

Were any searches for Kyron ever conducted in this area?

I have always wondered if and/or how many searches may have been done on the North side of the Columbia River (in Washington.) Or if there was any reason not to search in that direction. I'm from the area and it crossed my mind several times right after little Kyron disappeared.

Thanks for the link Summer.....I hope this has certain people shaking in their boots.....and I hope answers are found soon. I can sure hope that something comes of this.

"There are a couple of investigative pieces that are going to open up," Staton told The Oregonian Tuesday. "Our belief is they're going to open up several investigative doors."

"He said the new "investigative avenues" are based on information collected in the early phase of the investigation that are now yielding some results."

"The sheriff said it does not include cell phone data or emails."

" County sheriff's Lt. Ned Walls, who oversees the investigators handling the case, said Tuesday, "We have some new leads, yes, and we have furtherance of old leads.''

"The case is still progressing, still evolving,'' Walls said."

Thinking of Desiree and Kaine today hoping this search finally brings them answers.

It's time for Kyron to come home to his mum and dad. X

http://www.koin.com/2013/07/30/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman/

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman’s friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury. In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.
“We recently learned that DeDe Spicher did appear in front of the grand jury a week or two go; we don’t know what she said,” Rosenthal stated.

This article was written in late July of this year, and it was written detailing the reason for Desiree dropping the lawsuit. So as late as mid July 2013, there was a Grand Jury seated on Kyron's case and DS apparently answered questions this time.

Essentially 4-6 weeks later, there is a massive search. *shrug* Seems like there might be some math here...searches dont just happen like that typically.

I am waiting to see if there is an indictment coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member