OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was the photo of him standing by his project taken that morning or another day? I don't see this boy just leaving with a stranger. He's too smart imo. And what are the odds that a pedophile would be able to take him out of the school, would even be there, would know he wasn't accompanied by a parent? And other than his mother who would want to take him?

Why would he be afraid of the police??

It was taken that day and uploaded to stepmom's photo album at 3:21 PM.

She was home by 10 AM, and playing games on FB.

So was the photo of him standing by his project taken that morning or another day? I don't see this boy just leaving with a stranger. He's too smart imo. And what are the odds that a pedophile would be able to take him out of the school, would even be there, would know he wasn't accompanied by a parent? And other than his mother who would want to take him?

Why would he be afraid of the police??

Pedohiles are experts at engaging children in conversation and activity - that's what they do best. And they are everywhere, especially where children are. Someone a little bit too interested in his science project or someone who drew his attention to another science project to get him away from his own area. Wonder who set that project up for him - wonder if he was with any other children in the am. moo

Is the photo dated? Who said the photo was taken that day? I must've missed this...

Pedohiles are experts at engaging children in conversation and activity - that's what they do best. And they are everywhere, especially where children are. Someone a little bit too interested in his science project or someone who drew his attention to another science project to get him away from his own area. Wonder who set that project up for him - wonder if he was with any other children in the am. moo

Oh I know pedophiles are good at what they do. My point is what are the odds, that's all.

Is the photo dated? Who said the photo was taken that day? I must've missed this...

Last night on the local news a woman was talking to the reporter saying that the picture he was holding, (Kyron by his science project) was taken that morning.

You are in a different time zone. I'm in Portland and it says she uploaded the picture at 1:21 pm and she was playing her game at 8:00 am.

Last night on the local news a woman was talking to the reporter saying that the picture he was holding, (Kyron by his science project) was taken that morning.

A lot of conflicting news reports (as usual). If he wasn't seen after the sp dropping him off, as was reported, then who took the photo? Or is that newswoman just reporting what she was told by the sm?

A lot of conflicting news reports (as usual). If he wasn't seen after the sp dropping him off, as was reported, then who took the photo? Or is that newswoman just reporting what she was told by the sm?

I'm pretty sure that the step mother took the picture since she uploaded it to her Facebook that afternoon.

I'm pretty sure that the step mother took the picture since she uploaded it to her Facebook that afternoon.

Thanks. So it is a fact the photo was taken that morning or is it possible it was taken the day before?

I don't like this one bit, I have read all the news and posts and something is very amiss here. I checked the schools website and have seen no mention of how they deal with visitors etc.....

Someone IMO took that boy from that school while on his way to class, someone talked him into leaving.
I have seen no where about cameras in the parking lot ? Anyone see that anywhere ?

from above link ~

Sheriff’s deputies said Kyron Horman, a second-grader at Skyline Elementary School, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., was last seen at about 8:45 a.m. Friday walking a school hallway to his classroom.

What time did the sp drop him off at school?

You are in a different time zone. I'm in Portland and it says she uploaded the picture at 1:21 pm and she was playing her game at 8:00 am.

Yes, I'm in central time zone. Thanks for clarifying that!

So the boy's stepmother was last to see him? This is such a mess of reporting I can hardly believe it. How hard can it be to report a story...facts should not ever change...did anyone else see him or not???

Yes, I'm in central time zone. Thanks for clarifying that!

So if sm was home playing games at 8am then what time did she drop her son off at school and take his photo in the classroom? And who was it that last saw him at 8:45 am?

Thank YOU annalyzer! I was not aware this was on! Thank goodness they are going to
interview the parents of students tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA