OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think this person is anything like MC. I think this crime was personal, maybe even inevitable. I also think someone should have seen it coming - and will, in retrospect. This was not a stranger. I feel very, very strongly about that.

On Friday night, I swore I was never coming on this thread again because I was frustrated. However, here I am.

CG - I agree with you that it was not a stranger and someone should have seen it coming. IMO, if what I think happened is correct, I think there will be many shocked people. IMO JMO

:cat:
It seems that LE does things piece meal instead of covering all ground. If I were LE I would have asked for any and all pictures and video's along time ago. It just seems everything they do is like an after thought. I still have not heard weather the parents have been given polygraphs. I thought that is the first thing they do to eliminate them as suspects, so they can concentrate on finding Kyron and who ever took him. It seems more and more LE wants to say missing children are run away's or just wondered off. I am not saying LE is doing a bad job, I am just thinking out loud. moo

Do you know if the bridge/road over to the island is closed at night? Or is it freely open at all hours? TIA

No idea Mom of 5, but since it is the only way to get on or off the island {except by boat}, I expect it is open 24-7.

I'm wondering if they have a bead on someone who lives in one of those houseboats on the island? Maybe someone at the school who knew Kyron ended up going there which they have since learned was out of the ordinary. It could be something as indirect as that even tho it usually turns out that 'simple is best', right?

If LE learned anything from the dogs as to how Kyron left the school I think it is totally under wraps. I don't believe they got no scent of him. It would have to be by vehicle, right?

It is not entrapment to allow people to "go on with their everyday lives". Of course the FBI watched/is watching what the immediate family is doing. They want to see if this couple is intact or if they have lovers ( Is there an impending divorce and the child was killed as retaliation?). They want to see how the couple interacts with their other children and each other (Has there been abuse in the past?). They watch to see if anyone in the immediate family appears mentally unhealthy. They observe their appetite, affect, and sleep patterns. They monitor their computer searches. They watch where they drive when out of their home. They watch every single thing the immediate family did and is doing....or.... I want my tax dollars refunded immediately!

I'm not talking about 'allowing' or 'monitoring' (passive). The LEO encouraged the family to go grocery shopping, exercise, etc. (active - the LEO, not the family). Should engaging in those actions that the LEO actively encouraged incriminate the family, then I believe that would indeed be entrapment. Again, IANAL.

Even if it were not specifically entrapment, it would be ludicrous for a LEO to take an action that would be bound to cause problems for the potential prosecution of any case.

Thank you, BeanE. I just watched the full conference, but I couldn't hear the reporters' questions. Did any of them ask if there were any suspects?

that's such a big pet peeve of mine... what's the point in televising a press conference if we can't hear the questions????

arg

so here are the map pictures, again, with a larger one that was behind them added (pic #1)

Maybe someone can figure out where these areas are... where the dogs are searching (k-9) where SAR is etc.

286zwo4.jpg

2lsy70z.jpg

2po4cpy.jpg

2mcvfae.jpg

2d85n9e.jpg

#! looks like an overlay of the area showing areas crossed off as searched.
#2 is the counties and how they located in relationship to Hwy 26 I think.

The rest are close up's of areas searched or not searched {blank areas encircled by pen}

MOO

It's interesting none of these maps show Sauvie Island or the areas along Hwy 30.

No idea Mom of 5, but since it is the only way to get on or off the island {except by boat}, I expect it is open 24-7.

I'm wondering if they have a bead on someone who lives in one of those houseboats on the island? Maybe someone at the school who knew Kyron ended up going there which they have since learned was out of the ordinary. It could be something as indirect as that even tho it usually turns out that 'simple is best', right?

If LE learned anything from the dogs as to how Kyron left the school I think it is totally under wraps. I don't believe they got no scent of him. It would have to be by vehicle, right?

Yes, it is my belief Kyron was carried away from the premises via vehicle.

Thread # 13 has been started. Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106646"]OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname