OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am coming in late so please forgive me but I found this interesting.

I just did a google search on "murdered bodies in waterways" and I went through 5 pages and didn't see one where a women was the murderer.

I do know that some mothers who murdered their children drowned their children in a bathtub.

Or occasionally if her male partner murdered the child the mother would assist the perpetrator in disposing of the child's body in a river.

I would think water disposal no matter the gender would be relatively small percent compared to buried or discarded some place or found in the home of the perpetrator.

IMO

There is recent precedent right here in Portland with the Stott-Smith case:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/94630704.html

haha.. you will appreciate this story then (maybe?!). Yesterday, we laid down some gravel that a neighbor gave us; he brought it home from his work (yeah, right off Hwy 30 :(). My DH/DarlingHusband was saying how he preferred the color of it to what we already have and Neighbor says, well, now you can say you have the same gravel as the new runway at PDX (whooop dee, right?). DH is SO excited.. he's an aviation buff, so there's a result!
It's common for people to use PDX as shorthand for Portland. And I hate to see people running off to google stuff that isn't there.. save your searches for something else (like helping me figure out what's down that dirt road, lol!)

OK, well, you had typed the name of the place you were looking for in your post.. I find that anytime I'm curious about a thing, popping the phrase into google reveals much (but not "BBM", for the record! :D )
Or, if you looked at the map (still linked in my signature, which is the automatic text at the bottom of my every post), you'd see what you were looking for and could then google it.

My personal bias is that we learn more from gaining the information ourselves ("sleuthing"). JMOO, MOO, IMO & all that.
Thank you.I google things all the time.I saw "Native American Rehabilitation facility " in the post.I didn't remember seeing a name.The thread is going so fast with many topixs.It's confusing.I'm sorry.But I feel if people have the information to share and can help they should give it.But It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500