OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon Missing Boy Mystery: Day 6​

phpThumb.php

Day 6, and still no trace of 7-year old Kyron Horman.

Troubling questions remain: How could he vanish from his elementary school, and be reported as absent, even after his teacher and others had seen him? Were there strangers milling around the big school science fair that day? What are the major leads in this case? Investigators may know the answers, but are telling reporters very little.​

TY TY TY pdx! I think I recall you from the shantina thread. I have gone and read all your posts regarding the area around skyline and really appreciate your local insight. Please keep posting.

It was within minutes. He was still on route, and finished up and went back to drop the child off.
Good point, do bus drivers always check the seats before leaving for the day.

If they don't, they certainly should!

Where are you Kyron?? praying for your safe return baby, love your froggie project, come home soon sweetheart:)

Kimster_ I love your avatar..For Kyron ....lets hope and pray that he is found SAFE. I don't mind not hearing too many details from law enfircement....If it's protecting this little guy. Please be O.K. Kyron . And I agree, leave his family out of it for now. They must be going through h@ll. Praying for them too.

A few of us changed our avatars to frogs late last night. Feel free to snag this one or find a frog you like and change your avatar too! :blowkiss:

It's all for KYRON!

The family statement will happen within the hour read by a family laison.

Written statement from family within the hour.

Searching quarry - still today (I think he said)

Correction: family laison officer.

A few of us changed our avatars to frogs late last night. Feel free to snag this one or find a frog you like and change your avatar too! :blowkiss:

It's all for KYRON!

Thanks Kimster I did snag it, Ive just got to change it, I would dress up as a frog if it would bring Kyron home safely, are children safe nowheres?? Im beginning to wonder

Are they still searching the rock quarry or quarry road?Are they checking any where else?

Does anyone have a link to a newsite other than the Fox station that would carry pressers, etc., live? I can't get the fox player to work without locking up my computer. TIA

My principal told us this stoy. A few weeks ago she got a frantic call from a mom saying her son didn't get off the bus. As the principal was on the phone with the mom she called the bus service, they got a hold of the bus driver and sure enough the child was on the bus sleeping. The bus driver didn't see the child. They found the child within minutes of the mom calling. I can't imagine how scared they all were, but they handled it professionally and quickly. I can't imagine that fear they went through and everyone who is involved with Kyron. Many to the moons and back sad.

about 35years ago, when i was 7 or 8, we moved to a new town and on the first day that i attended the new school, i got on the wrong bus to go home. the driver didnt notice a strange kid on the bus until all the kids had been delivered and i was still there. i hadnt even learned my address yet. it was a small school in a rural community so the driver was able to figure out where i belonged from what i was able to tell him and he jumped his normal route and took me home. of course, when i didnt get off the bus like i was supposed to my mother called the school. with no cell phones, i remember it being a bit of a mess to get everyone informed that i was safe, and several calls came into the house that night from folks who had heard about it but never heard the outcome. just saying, children often get turned around or confused, even in places they should be familiar with. i dont really think Kyron just wandered off, but i didnt think nadia bloom did either and i was wrong about that. i pray he is found soon.

Correction: family laison officer.

I think that who has been with family 24/7 a FLO.

FLOs are usually assigned any situation where a point of contact between the family and the police is deemed essential, such as a high profile murder investigation, or a case of a missing child.

I am from portland as well. Don't post much but yes it is raining pretty good today. We have had some pretty wild weather the past few months! Please let me know if you have any questions. I live on the east side of Portland so I am not an expert on this school's particular area but I can answer general questions.

Does anyone have a link to a newsite other than the Fox station that would carry pressers, etc., live? I can't get the fox player to work without locking up my computer. TIA

I have the same problem and someone provided a good link yesterday and dang me didn't bookmark it! :banghead: There is one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009