GUILTY OR - MaryJane Longo, 34, & 3 children murdered, Newport, 16 Dec 2001

Has anyone read this article written by Michael Finkel in which he interviews Longo in prison and he tells the story of how he murdered his kids and wife?

Christian Longo Murders - Death Row Execution Policy

These two paragraphs turn my stomach:

When she was dead, he got up, put on some clothes, and strangled their two-and-a-half-year-old daughter, Madison, who was sleeping on the floor. He strangled her with one hand. This was how Longo described the feeling of strangling a two-year-old, her neck so soft and thin: "To hold on to a little girl's neck is the most weird, uncomfortable, disgusting thing in the world. It tore me up to put my hands around something that small." It was so difficult, he said, that he could not strangle the two older children. And in fact, he said he didn't finish the job on Madison. He said he remembered hearing her gasp and cry through the suitcase as he carried it out of the condo and dropped it in the December-cold water, where police divers found it nine days later.

It was a chilly and wet December night, just a few degrees above freezing. He pulled over on a residential street and picked up a couple of bowling-ball-sized rocks. Then he drove to the bridge over a coastal inlet called Lint Slough, stopped halfway across, slid open the minivan doors as quietly as he could, and turned off the dome light so that his children wouldn't wake up. He placed each rock into a pillowcase. And then, with the weighted pillowcase tied in a quick overhand knot to an ankle, he threw one child off the railing of the bridge, walked around the van to the second car seat, again tied on a pillowcase, and dropped the other child off the opposite side.

I think Longo is the worst, most disgusting, revolting, repugnant family annihilators ever.

Has anyone read this article written by Michael Finkel in which he interviews Longo in prison and he tells the story of how he murdered his kids and wife?

Christian Longo Murders - Death Row Execution Policy

These two paragraphs turn my stomach:

When she was dead, he got up, put on some clothes, and strangled their two-and-a-half-year-old daughter, Madison, who was sleeping on the floor. He strangled her with one hand. This was how Longo described the feeling of strangling a two-year-old, her neck so soft and thin: "To hold on to a little girl's neck is the most weird, uncomfortable, disgusting thing in the world. It tore me up to put my hands around something that small." It was so difficult, he said, that he could not strangle the two older children. And in fact, he said he didn't finish the job on Madison. He said he remembered hearing her gasp and cry through the suitcase as he carried it out of the condo and dropped it in the December-cold water, where police divers found it nine days later.

It was a chilly and wet December night, just a few degrees above freezing. He pulled over on a residential street and picked up a couple of bowling-ball-sized rocks. Then he drove to the bridge over a coastal inlet called Lint Slough, stopped halfway across, slid open the minivan doors as quietly as he could, and turned off the dome light so that his children wouldn't wake up. He placed each rock into a pillowcase. And then, with the weighted pillowcase tied in a quick overhand knot to an ankle, he threw one child off the railing of the bridge, walked around the van to the second car seat, again tied on a pillowcase, and dropped the other child off the opposite side.

I think Longo is the worst, most disgusting, revolting, repugnant family annihilators ever.
OH.MY.DEAR.GOD. What a wicked , evil, cold sub-human.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back