OR - Police arrest 83-year-old woman on child rape charges

I saw more on our local news. They said the boy is in intense therapy and this started when he was 11. He is 13 now. They are protecting his identity. They said the boy may testify though. They are treating this as any other normal rape case and not making special exceptions for being a female or her age.

Jean said:
Anngelique, I don't know what to think! I am not blaming him, I just think there is more to the story. The whole situation is pretty awful. We hear so much about "dirty old men", but we don't often hear about "dirty old women". I hate to think that an 11 year old would be curious enough to get involved with an "old woman", but I guess it could happen. BUT, as I said before, an 11 year old would be capable of getting away from an "old lady". I just don't know. I do know that I will be following this story. :confused:

But when you think of this case, and all the female teachers lately.....it kind of takes on another perspective.
Maybe it has always been a problem out there. But because it wasn't talked about, because of the attitude of a boy having sex early he was thought to have "gotten lucky", and because of embarrassment in discussing it. Maybe it was happening, and until recently no one knew.
I know until recently I wasn't aware of any kids being molested by females and thought it was a "man thing".

Anngelique said:
I saw more on our local news. They said the boy is in intense therapy and this started when he was 11. He is 13 now. They are protecting his identity. They said the boy may testify though. They are treating this as any other normal rape case and not making special exceptions for being a female or her age.
I'm thinking INTENSE THERAPY could last forever...................
yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Pedophiles are pedophiles, regardless of the age and gender.

She may very well have been doing this crap (just like the males of the species) all her adult life, but only just now finally got caught.

Anngelique said:

Anngelique, I haven't found any more news on this case, have you heard anything new? Has anything been in any of the newspapers in your area? I read quite a few newspapers on line so if you could give me the names of the papers in your area, I will watch for any news. Thanks. :)

Thank you for listing the links! I will keep an eye out for any news.

Edited to add---She is due in The Dalles Circuit Court on March 13, so maybe there will be some news after that date.

Jean said:
Thank you for listing the links! I will keep an eye out for any news.

Edited to add---She is due in The Dalles Circuit Court on March 13, so maybe there will be some news after that date.
how would you like to be a relative of hers??? :snooty:

does she have any children ?

j2mirish said:
how would you like to be a relative of hers??? :snooty:

does she have any children ?

I am wondering if this might be a grandson or great grandson and that's why he did not run away. You know what I mean? Sometimes when it's relatives it's harder.

Anngelique said:
I am wondering if this might be a grandson or great grandson and that's why he did not run away. You know what I mean? Sometimes when it's relatives it's harder.

You could be right, now I am wondering about that too!

Anngelique said:
I thought the same thing, but was so yucked out I hoped it wasnt true- what
would be worse---just the fact she is 83....or that she is related..
aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:bang:

http://www.katu.com/stories/84044.html

83-year-old woman to be arraigned on molestation charges

THE DALLES, Ore. - An 83-year-old woman from The Dalles is set to be arrainged Monday on accusations she molested an 11-year-old boy.
The 11 a.m. arraignment is at Wasco County Circuit Court.

Wasco County District Attorney Eric Nisley says Georgie Audean Buoy faces rape charges. Nisley calls the case "bizarre."

He says Buoy is charged with several counts of sexual abuse in at least three separate incidents.

She is charged with rape, unlawfully engaging in sexual intercourse with someone under 12 and three counts of sexual abuse and rape.

Nisley says the alleged incidents occurred between June 2004 and August 2004

There is a picture of Georgia Audean Buoy at the below link. Other than finally seeing a picture of this woman, there is really nothing new in the article--no details.

Elderly woman charged with molesting 11-year-old boy

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_031306_news_rape_charges_.1fddd2e6.html

Neighbor comments in the following article, plus more on the charges.

Elderly woman accused of raping boy

Snip

Prosecutors say she raped the boy twice and inappropriately touched him three times.

Neighbors say Buoy keeps to herself and seems to live alone.

She's due in court in mid March.
---------------------------

I had another thought about the victim, I wonder if Buoy hired him to help her with work around the home? As Anngelique mentioned, he could also be a relative.

Anngelique or anyone familar with this case, have you heard any news lately? Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back