OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to all who participated in Stephanie's roll call. It was beautiful to read your posts and know how much you care. Thank you Tricia for publicizing it so generously. :heartbeat:

I hope and pray we won't have to do this again next year. This just CAN'T become an annual event!

As always, thanks to Detective Henderson for his hard work on Stephanie's behalf. May it pay off soon with an arrest and trial. I hope to meet him in court and give him a hug! :)

I hope everyone who participated in the roll call will adopt a quiet thread, feature it in their signature and bump it every few months for the sake of loved ones still waiting. I'm sure that's something Stephanie would have done. Let's do it for her!!

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Late to the roll call but still think of Stephanie often. It's hard to believe it's been three years. Much gratitude to Lilibet who has played such a big part in keeping Stephanie's joyful spirit alive.

Thirty-seven Months August 4, 2016.

I haven't kept track of dates this week so August 4 passed me by. Remembering Stephanie not just on the 4th of each month, but often...and hoping she is found and an arrest made soon.
:rose:

This sad news from Ruch was brought to my attention by an alert WSer. It's not about Stephanie, but it's more domestic violence. Unlike Ames, this guy didn't hide her body. Condolences to her family and friends. :heartbeat:

http://www.kdrv.com/news/Deputies_R...=social&utm_source=facebook_KDRV_NewsWatch_12

http://ktvl.com/news/local/man-arrested-for-murder-in-ruch

This is so sad. Her disabled neighbor said she would check on him when he was alone. Sounds like a very caring young lady. Reminds me a lot of Stephanie! Why do people continue to hurt good people? Makes me sick!

Thirty-seven Months August 4, 2016.

I haven't kept track of dates this week so August 4 passed me by. Remembering Stephanie not just on the 4th of each month, but often...and hoping she is found and an arrest made soon.
:rose:

Missing you all the time Stephanie! :(

Our beloved mod Bessie, also from NOLA, needs our help. Bessie has always had a soft spot for Stephanie and has helped this thread, making sure it was a "featured thread" on the first and second anniversary of her disappearance.

Now she is caring for her husband who has esophageal cancer, and she recently had a serious health scare of her own. He is their sole breadwinner, while she devoted all her time to WS, and their financial situation is precarious, so Tricia has set up a account on her behalf. Even if you can't contribute, please send your good wishes to Bessie on the thread linked here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?314986-Our-Moderator-Bessie-Needs-our-Prayers

If the usually forbidden link to the account blanks out, go to the top of the page where Tricia has provided the link. https://www..com/adminbessie

Thanks everyone! We know Stephanie would help if she could. She also knew the strain of caregiving, having cared for her former long-time love Michael during his cancer battle.

So sorry I have been remiss on this thread (other RL stuff has kept me hoppin', but I am so sad I missed Steph's July 4th anniversary roll call and support for you all). :( Bless you guys for carrying on for Steph~I have NOT forgotten Steph or all you earthly angels pressing on for justice for her!

Also, I thank Lilibet for her post on behalf of Bessie...I feel Bessie would be deeply touched and is so blessed by all our positive thoughts and prayers...and for anyone who can help with a donation, I am sure Bessie and her husband will so appreciate the generosity and support. What great WS community support there is.

I will scroll back to see what I've missed in posts on here. Bless you all! :angel2:

Good to seeya Think!! :seeya: You've been missed. :heartbeat:

Thirty-nine months--October 4, 2016

October is Domestic Violence Awareness month. Stephanie was a victim of domestic violence. When I wear purple, as I often do, I will think about what Stephanie endured and pray for the arrest and conviction of Lennie Ames.

http://www.ncadv.org

I appreciate you, Lilibet, for being an advocate for Stephanie. You've been here since day one.

Stephanie reminds me of somebody I knew, who met the love of her life in the mountains, and was then left widowed-- far from her family. :(
She went on to have a good life. Stephanie was denied this.

Justice for Stephanie.

From your link:
In America, one woman is fatally shot by a spouse, ex-spouse or dating partner every 14 hours.

Such a sad anniversary today.

Thank you Lilibet for keeping the flame alive for Stephanie.

tick tock, Lennie.

Thinking of you Stephanie on this 3 years and 3 months anniversary of your murder. Unfortunately, the months are passing by with no Justice for Stephanie! While the presumed suspect roams free! We are getting close to winter arriving again & we have prayed for over three years for your body to be found Stephanie, to no avail! Hopefully this year hunters in the woods will find you, so that justice may be served! Praying, praying, praying for you to be found!

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou: Lilibet, I deeply appreciate your dedication to Stephanie, too. This thread would not be here without you.

I just noticed running across the top of the screen is a notification from North Carolina stating the remains of Erica Lynn Parsons, missing since 2011, have been found in a shallow grave. This is so sad; however, I also can see where her family and friends would feel a sense of closure and can give her a proper burial. Hoping one day Stephanie will get a proper burial. :(

I just completed reading all 3 threads...took me a while. I came to WS this past summer from a link on google and have stuck around. Then a beautiful young mother from Cartersville, GA went missing on Sept 19, 2016; Heather McDonald. I have been keeping up with her story because she went missing just 4 miles from my home. I came across Lilibet's signature and saw the beautiful
picture of Stephanie. I saw her beautiful face and eyes and had to read up on her story. I have laughed and I have cried but the biggest part of her story that has caused me to cry the most is that she has not been found in over 3 years now. I am here to stay on this thread until I see justice for Stephanie! And I want to thank you Lilibet for keeping Stephanie out in the public eye! If I ever go missing or if either one of my girls go missing, I hope that someone would do the same for us. You are my hero!

I just completed reading all 3 threads...took me a while. I came to WS this past summer from a link on google and have stuck around. Then a beautiful young mother from Cartersville, GA went missing on Sept 19, 2016; Heather McDonald. I have been keeping up with her story because she went missing just 4 miles from my home. I came across Lilibet's signature and saw the beautifulpicture of Stephanie. I saw her beautiful face and eyes and had to read up on her story. I have laughed and I have cried but the biggest part of her story that has caused me to cry the most is that she has not been found in over 3 years now. I am here to stay on this thread until I see justice for Stephanie! And I want to thank you Lilibet for keeping Stephanie out in the public eye! If I ever go missing or if either one of my girls go missing, I hope that someone would do the same for us. You are my hero!
Welcome to Websleuths and Stephanie's thread, dnor28. :welcome:

Thanks for your kind words. And thanks for reading all three threads! Stephanie just pulls us in, doesn't she. I feel like I know her and wish I had. I think we all feel that way, and are here for the duration. I'm part pitbull :D so I'm not letting go. WSers are like that.

It hurts our hearts that Stephanie hasn't been found, and yet we know of other missing person cases that have gone on for decades, so we feel for their families too. As SadEyes mentioned, whenever someone is found, it gives us hope, so we keep hoping that each month will be the month Stephanie is found and Lennie Ames can be arrested. It's great to know that you will be here with us! If you have any questions or ideas, please post them. You might see things that we haven't.

Another thing we can all do is adopt one or more threads that need a voice and show families that we care and won't forget. A monthly post bumps the thread up the forum so it gets some notice. Tricia and Bessie have also been kind enough to feature Stephanie's thread in July each year when I pm them a reminder, so we can always ask for a tweet for our adopted threads once in awhile. Just a few ideas to give a voice to the missing.

:welcome4::greetings:Welcome to Stephanie's thread Dnor28! It is always nice to see that people do care! Thanks for taking the time to catch up on all three threads! I have copies (on paper) of the first 2 threads and it's over 500 sheets of paper so I know it must have taken a awhile to read all the posts. I know what you mean about laughing and crying throughout these posts. We have had a great group here. The thread, as you can see, has dwindled to only a hand full of posters; therefore, it makes us very happy to see some new interest in this group. We would love you to stick around until they hang Ames! I pray for his arrest every night! I pray more for Stephanie to be found! Someone will breakdown one day! Just waiting to see which one of the "TRIO" is going to spill their guts. Ames is getting up in age, so maybe on his death bed he might come clean! Oh, I could go on and on but it only infuriates me to think that tge TRIO is running free. Lilibet, how do you like my new name for them (The TRIO)? I just made it up as I was writing because I didn't want to get in trouble for using names. Dnor28, as Lilibet has suggested, please voice your opinions here freely. We appreciate all input! Thanks again for being here for Stef!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back