OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

Lilibet, I sent you a private message last week. Did you have time to read it yet? It's a long one! Lol! Miss you! I know I haven't been as active on here as I used to be and I'm feeling a lil guilty about that. Things in my life have changed and I no longer have access to a computer. I use my lil kindle to send this and takes forever to type these posts on here. I am going to check in at least twice a week to see if there is any action. I know we have exhausted all our ideas and we know from what LE has stated in the news media that Stephanie is deceased and Ames is the SUSPECT so now all we are doing is IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE ARREST! It still doesn't make sense to me, how you can call someone a suspect and NOT arrest him!!! Ok, I'm ranting again, so I'm going for now. Be back soon!

Wondering about this info and any poss match to your Stephanie.
Remains found by fisherman on bank of umpqua river I believ

http://kval.com/news/local/unidentified-human-bones-found-in-douglas-county-sheriffs-office-says

Thanks for being so alert! :) My heart skipped a beat when I heard that news. There is a thread started for this unidentified woman and Stephanie was mentioned as a possibility.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-Gardiner-1-Oct-2016&p=12865588#post12865588

The trouble is, it's about a 3 hour 40 minute drive to where the bones were found. Lennie Ames used Stephanie's car for a few hours late July 4 to early morning July 5, but it doesn't seem likely that he drove that far in the time LE knows he used it (round trip). He knew plenty of hiding places nearby. :mad:

Lilibet, I sent you a private message last week. Did you have time to read it yet? It's a long one! Lol! Miss you! I know I haven't been as active on here as I used to be and I'm feeling a lil guilty about that. Things in my life have changed and I no longer have access to a computer. I use my lil kindle to send this and takes forever to type these posts on here. I am going to check in at least twice a week to see if there is any action. I know we have exhausted all our ideas and we know from what LE has stated in the news media that Stephanie is deceased and Ames is the SUSPECT so now all we are doing is IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE ARREST! It still doesn't make sense to me, how you can call someone a suspect and NOT arrest him!!! Ok, I'm ranting again, so I'm going for now. Be back soon!

Thanks for being here whenever you can, Sad Eyes! You've really hung in here for Stephanie. It's so frustrating not to have any information to work with anymore. When I get impatient for Ames to be arrested, I remind myself that they have to have enough evidence to go to trial and convict him. They only get one chance, so it's better to wait and do it right. But it's OK to rant. This is a good place to do it! :heartbeat:

Praying for Stephanie.
Lilibet, your also in my thoughts and prayers.
:Hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOBI5 local news just reported that the remains found in Gardner on the Oregon coast do not appear to be Stephanie's. They didn't say why they could say that. But the story recapped Stephanie's disappearance briefly and showed her photo. And that's a good thing. Thanks KOBI and whoever gave them the idea that it might be Stephanie. If they post the story I'll post a link.

Praying for Stephanie.
Lilibet, your also in my thoughts and prayers.
:Hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why thank you U2forever. How sweet of you. Hugs right back!

November 4, 2016--Forty Months Missing--Three years four months

So sorry to be a day late for Stephanie. The date snuck up on me and passed before I realized it.

Where did Lennie Ames hide Stephanie? As I look at the trees showing their colors, I think of how optimistic we were three years ago...although that optimism faded as winter approached. There are so many hiding places in these mountains. Where do you start to look? I keep hoping that a hunter will happen upon her. I think of her family...still waiting...and I know we all send them support. :heartbeat:

I also think of families just joining this heartbreaking club...so many...like ZuZu Verk's family in Texas. Zuzu is likely another victim of domestic violence. The area around Alpine TX is vast. I pray she is found. It looks likely that her killer will be arrested even before she is found. May that be the case with Lennie Ames.

Here is Zuzu's thread if you'd like to support another family. This is thread #2.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...X-Zuzu-Renee-Verk-22-Alpine-12-October-2016-2

Lilibet, They claim they know he drove her vehicle (I guess his saliva must have been on that device she had in her vehicle to start the vehicle). Ok, then I wonder how he explained that to LE. After all, he did say she droped him off at the store and some unknown people picked him up at the store and drove him to his trailer in the woods (we guessed about 10 miles away). So how the heck did he get back to Stef's house late that night and I wonder what he told LE where he went and why he was driving her vehicle in the first place. I still CAN'T believe that they don't have enough circumstantial evidence to convict this slimebag.

Lilibet, They claim they know he drove her vehicle (I guess his saliva must have been on that device she had in her vehicle to start the vehicle). Ok, then I wonder how he explained that to LE. After all, he did say she droped him off at the store and some unknown people picked him up at the store and drove him to his trailer in the woods (we guessed about 10 miles away). So how the heck did he get back to Stef's house late that night and I wonder what he told LE where he went and why he was driving her vehicle in the first place. I still CAN'T believe that they don't have enough circumstantial evidence to convict this slimebag.

Sending hugs! All good questions. The fact that he hasn't been arrested tells me that they don't have enough evidence to convict him. I think his inability to explain his whereabouts that night in a way that made sense and wasn't contradictory is what made him a POI and then a suspect two years later...along with whatever physical evidence they collected during their searches of Stephanie's place and his camp. LE has been very quiet about that evidence so they won't compromise the case. But if you take a case to trial and use evidence that a good defense attorney can raise doubts about...a jury won't convict if they have reasonable doubt. Look at Casey Anthony. It looked like a slam dunk but the jury for some reason didn't feel the state had proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey was the one who murdered her daughter.

I imagine that in Stephanie's case, the evidence they have right now either isn't enough to prove she was murdered or to prove Ames did it...or both. If/when her remains are found we can hope that they prove both, but realistically they may not. I hate saying that, but it's tough to convict someone of murder. Ames is a very smart and arrogant man and I think he made sure it would be hard to find Stephanie and to find evidence against him. I also think he involved others in a way that would ensure their silence, for fear of being convicted as accessories. That's what I believe ZuZu Verk's boyfriend did in the thread linked above. Let's hope neither he nor Ames are as smart as they think they are. Arrogance leads to mistakes.

On a more optimistic note, the mother of Aliayah Lunsford has been arrested for her murder five years after the three year old's disappearance. Apparently witnesses came forward at last. I imagine the witnesses are her children, who are now five years older. At this point Aliayah has not been found.

Here's hoping someone will speak up for Stephanie.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...4-Sep-2011-ARREST!-13&p=12909291#post12909291

There is another vibrant redhead whose boyfriend didn't report her missing in Trinity county CA. She's not getting much attention because she's in her 50's and petite blonde pretty Mom, Sherri Papini who is missing in nearby Redding CA is getting all the publicity IMO. Excuse my snark. I'm helping on Sherri's thread too, but I get tired of women past 40 usually being ignored.

Let's help out on Stacey Smart's thread. Or at least pop in to show support. She has a daughter who is doing her best to get publicity and find her Mom.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tacey-Smart-51-Trinity-County-12-October-2016

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 71
Just checking in to "see" if anything is new here.... been busy with real life - moved half way across the world earlier this month!

Thanks for the links to the two other cases - will check them out now!

:rose: JUSTICE FOR STEPHANIE!! :rose:

Just checking in to "see" if anything is new here.... been busy with real life - moved half way across the world earlier this month!

Thanks for the links to the two other cases - will check them out now!

:rose: JUSTICE FOR STEPHANIE!! :rose:

It's so good to have you stop by niner. I knew you were planning this move but had lost track of when it was happening. I hope you're settling in well. Big hugs for everything that led up to moving. :heartbeat:

I wish something new would happen here. Hope springs eternal. Thanks so much for checking out the other cases. All the best to you on your new adventure. :)

Thinking of Stephanie tonight <3 Hoping for answers soon. Praying for her family.

December 4, 2016--Forty one months missing--Three years five months

Another month has passed for Stephanie's family...waiting, not knowing, feeling sadness, anger, frustration.

Meanwhile, Lennie Ames goes on with his life. If this bothers anyone who knows something, please come forward so that Stephanie's elderly mother can grieve knowing that justice will be done. Would you like your own mother to suffer like this? Not if you have a heart. :heartbeat:

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

Stephanie Anne Warner was last seen on July 4, 2013, leaving a convenience store with her boyfriend, Lennie Ames in Ashland, Oregon. The two had been seen earlier that day walking alongside a parade float Stephanie had helped create for the 4th of July holiday event. In July of 2015, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office officially named Ames, now 63 and living in Georgia, the prime suspect in Stephanie's disappearance. Their statement also indicated they believe Stephanie is deceased, however her body has not been found.

stephanie_anne_warner_final_update_5b9f50c33a847b3eccceec361fcc975b-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_995b855bfdbd65f0fb5ef7c104f5a321.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ingridmc4
Back