Presumed Located OR - Tarren Wolsmann, 34, Medford, Dec 2015

Bump. No more news about Tarren. She has not been seen or arrested in Medford since December 2015, a year ago, or if she has been seen it hasn't been reported. Where are you Tarren?

Police are still looking for Tarren. There has been no sign of her since December 2015.

Investigators note they routinely follow up on the case, often every month, checking leads and seeing if anything can point them in the right direction. However, frustrations now are the same as they were before.
“Not being able to track something tangible like either banking records, or an Oregon Trails, or Social Security is frustrating because you’re just guessing… you don’t know.”
“Honestly, we have no idea,” Sgt. Mak finished saying. “We have absolutely no idea.”
Anyone with information about Wolsmann’s location is asked to call the Medford Police Department at (541) 774-2250.

http://www.kdrv.com/story/35456504/tarren-wolsmann-2015

Could this be the same woman? I think it is. https://crimeinformer.com/arrestArticle/Oregon/67915
I think so. She is doing that odd thing with her mouth. She has it in all the photos since the last time she went missing. It would be interesting to know what the family dynamics are. She obviously has what appears to me, to be two separate issues going on. I don't however see any posts or comments from family in a few years. So sad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Could this be the same woman? I think it is. https://crimeinformer.com/arrestArticle/Oregon/67915

I think so. She is doing that odd thing with her mouth. She has it in all the photos since the last time she went missing. It would be interesting to know what the family dynamics are. She obviously has what appears to me, to be two separate issues going on. I don't however see any posts or comments from family in a few years. So sad.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes, it says it is Tarren Wolsmann who was arrested. I’m surprised she is still in the area. I’m glad she’s still alive, but she really looks awful, poor thing. She is not listed in the jail roster, so she apparently bailed out or was sent to the hospital for mental health help (here’s hoping).

Her two little boys must be getting big. So very sad for all of them, including Tarren.

From May 2018

Emergency services, May 3

Contraband — Tarren T. Wolsmann, 35, no known address. Medford police arrested Wolsmann Wednesday on a felony warrant charging her with supplying contraband and a misdemeanor warrant charging him with failing to appear in court on a previous charge of first-degree trespassing. She was lodged in jail Wednesday on $12,500 bail.

Other arrests:
Dec 2018 Jackson County Mugshots : Dec-31-2018 - Oregon Crime News
Jan 2019 Jackson County Mugshots : Jan-31-2019 - Oregon Crime News

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members