OR OR - Tiffany Marie Lazon, 37, Albany, 25 Dec 2019

That storage unit he rented is directly across from a park on the river. All sorts of shady people go there but there is also plenty of times no one is there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126-182205_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126-182205_Maps.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 23
Tiffany Lazon (tiffanylazon) on Pinterest
Recently:. True love
3mos ago: how to get over him
IMO, Had she found someone new?

https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.lazon1 start with most recent (alarming) posts, make sure to read July 4 one (long)
I found Quora profile of Craig Lazon.
https://www.quora.com/profile/Craig-Lazon-1
I know its him because it says he works at the Bureau of Mines for the federal government. I know he is not employed there but this place is actually directly next door to where he went to high school in Albany.
Then I looked at the only 3 questions he had posted which said...
Why is it God gave you an amazing husband?
Why are you not very popular?
Why do you think you have abandonment issues?

Unbelievable! Poor girl

Tiffany Lazon (tiffanylazon) on Pinterest
Recently:. True love
3mos ago: how to get over him
IMO, Had she found someone new?

Log into Facebook | Facebook start with most recent (alarming) posts, make sure to read July 4 one (long)
I know its him because it says he works at the Bureau of Mines for the federal government. I know he is not employed there but this place is actually directly next door to where he went to high school in Albany.

Unbelievable! Poor girl

Unbelievable! Poor girl
... and his only follower was Tiffany. :(. I wish they’d find where he put her. Her poor mother

This is my first time starting a new thread, so I don't know if I have done it totally correct. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed.

I think this is maybe a complex case, based on what I'm seeing on Facebook. I want to be sensitive to Tiffany and her family but I did come across this article which may put somethings into context. I do not know if this reporting is accurate. MOO

Fabricated story leads to reduced charges, sentence for Albany man
When I see an evaluation with BPD listed, I have a hard time believing anything that person would tell me after that. Just my rule of thumb.

Not Tiffany. (see linked article) While I am sad that she has not been found yet. I am glad that some other family will have more information about their missing loved one.

Human remains found near Sweet Home linked to 2011 missing person case
It looks like two different sets of remains were found near Sweet Home a few days apart. The second is the 2011 missing persons case (gender unknown). The first is a woman between 30 and 50 with short wavy brown hair.

First location (east of Sweet Home): forested area off US Forest Service Road 417, five miles up Gordon Road

Second location (south of Sweet Home): Weyerhaeuser property in the 41000 block of Upper Calapooia Drive

Deputies release new details about remains of woman found east of Sweet Home
Deputies believe remains found near Sweet Home tied to 2011 missing person case

Last edited:
It looks like two different sets of remains were found near Sweet Home a few days apart. The second is the 2011 missing persons case (gender unknown). The first is a woman between 30 and 50 with short wavy brown hair.

First location (east of Sweet Home): forested area off US Forest Service Road 417, five miles up Gordon Road

Second location (south of Sweet Home): Weyerhaeuser property in the 41000 block of Upper Calapooia Drive

Deputies release new details about remains of woman found east of Sweet Home
Deputies believe remains found near Sweet Home tied to 2011 missing person case

Thank you for that clarification. I do agree with indicolite22 (post just after yours.) It does not make sense that someone would use a circular saw and then just dump the remains in the woods. Unless that person thought it would speed the process of animals and decay in removing the evidence. Still, I have to agree a very long shot.

When I see an evaluation with BPD listed, I have a hard time believing anything that person would tell me after that. Just my rule of thumb.

A hard time believing the person evaluating or the person with the disorder? I'm not disputing that TL has issues with overall deception and has blatantly lied but not all people with BPD are manipulative or deceiving.

Not that I can find :(
“No ones ever gonna find your body” is what he would tell her. Makes me so nauseous

Grand Jury today.
Grand Jury will be today and next Wednesday September 16, 2020.
Will not know if they get indictment
Until September 17, 2020 during court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelsMitts