Oral Sex Causes Mouth Cancer??

Jeana (DP) said:
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: Teabagging?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

...Over 100 replies to this thread!! :woohoo: We have a topic we all can relate to!! :D By the way, am I the only guy around here? :behindbar It's a great place to be, hanging out with all you ladies! :blushing:

Stan said:
...Over 100 replies to this thread!! :woohoo: We have a topic we all can relate to!! :D By the way, am I the only guy around here? :behindbar It's a great place to be, hanging out with all you ladies! :blushing:

I'm sure there are others just lurking about ... :D :liar: hum I think the nose is in the wrong spot..

Stan said:
Heck no Stan!! ALL MAle 1000% here.And be careful where you tread around here. Last time I got out of line. Some one cuffed me . Next thing I knew I was strung up.

... Cuffed and strung up! :woohoo: Sounds like fun to me!! These Websleuth girls, ya gotta love em', they know how to treat a guy and have a great time!! :clap:

Buzzm1 said:
This must be in a news release from the Catholic Church; this is their attempt to scare everyone into a more celeibate lifestyle. Wait, it could be that they are forewarning the priests saying that, from now on, they aren't going to tolerate any of the molestations of the church children.. For the rest of us, the Oral part probably falls under their header of Fun, and that is a no-no, as sex wasn't ever mean't to be fun.
Here's a blast from the past...

Do you remember Frank Zappa's song about Catholic girl's?

Catholic girls
Do you know how they go?
Catholic girls

With a tongue like a cow
She could make you go wow!
Catholic girls

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frank-zappa/56731.html

Marthatex said:
I made the mistake of googling this subject last night; learned all kind of stuff I didn't know.

One article said if you use those "dental dams" like the dentist uses when you get a cavity filled, it can protect. What?????

Talk about a way to "lose the mood".
The funny thing is during the height of the AIDS epidemic lesbians were paranoid about getting AIDS (and they are the least likely group to get infected btw) and they had these education classes about usisng dental dams.

Never caught on. lol

JDB said:
Heck no Stan!! ALL MAle 1000% here.And be careful where you tread around here. Last time I got out of line. Some one cuffed me . Next thing I knew I was strung up.

Don't plan innocent! You stay up nights planning ways to get out of line! ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
Don't plan innocent! You stay up nights planning ways to get out of line! ;)
Moi Me??? Never I am just a sweet honest never in TROUBLE Old Man in here. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back